Fate Stay Night 2014

Well, considering that you had a bunch of Knight Class Servants (who by definition have Magic Resistance), Assassin (with so many bodies/targets he may as well have Magic Resistance), and an actual threat in Zero!Caster, Zero!Berserker is just too insane and fast to actually target down with magic, and of course Gilgamesh who is OP....magic vs Servant probably would not have ended well anyway

I'm pretty sure hercules has similar if not better stats than lancealot. I give you knight classes because they are in every war. I also tend to forget Rin is a supposed to prodigy as well.

What's more important, is if the real villain, the high jump bar, is going to show up in a flashback.

1414364852993.png

INTERESTING FACTOID!

Do you remember how Kiritsugu grew up on Alimango Island? (episode 18, Fate Zero, the one where his proto-girlfriend turns into a dead apostle)

So that's actually a real island in the Phillippines.

At any rate, I decided to google it.

The real Alimango Island is like the 3rd hit.

Hits 1 and 2 are stuff from Nasuverse.

Type-MOON is trumping the real world. Dah faq?

Reactions: Beatrix
For my next trick, I'm going to google Threesome.

....dammit, Rin x Saber x Shirou isn't in the top 10 hits.

I know this is not the right thread and I'm horribly late but... Lancer and Rider T.T

I lament on how Lancer died in Zero. It was completely unfair.

And Rider. I knew he was going to die. I knew I was going to cry. I knew I was going to miss him. I'm glad that Waver grew because of him.

And then the best written scene so far... let's just say that it happened in the church. I have three episodes left of Zero, and omg, I regret neglecting this series.

I KNOW RIGHT!

Its like the closest thing to the perfect animu.

And if you know Fate Stay Night....well, let's just say don't get too attached to people in Zero.

But Zero!Rider, that guy went out like a boss. Or a Bro. Or a Broskander.

lol I know. Fate/Stay Night spoiled it for me as to who the final two were going to be. But shit... I liked Lancer. I respected him. I just wasn't prepared for the manner of his death. Like at all.

But that church scene... My husband thought that the tv was going out again, but I loved how they executed that scene. The madness of it all was perfect.

Concerning Zero!Lancer's death.

I am strangely ok with it, even if he was a good guy.

Because he dies completing the MOST EPIC BATMAN GAMBIT I've ever seen a "heroic" protagonist ever play on a villain.

Holy shit, Kiritsugu, you are one epic jackass of a badass!

And that church scene - I felt for Kariya there, but I do got to give credit to Kirei's EPIC MASTERMINDING of it.

Once again, Kirei and Kiri are just the perfect foils to one another. Both had absolutely awesome plans to take out their oppositions. One did it very clinically to achieve an end. The other did it for lulz. Much tears shed.

Just know that being a lancer is to have horrible luck and have lots of suffering.

Also, reminder Waver becomes a huge fucking deal and does big shit where fastwheels gets shot by a filthy non-magus.

so episode 3 is up on crunchyroll for free now

more titanic battles

where fate zero was all about the technique and detail in combat between servants (just look at the weaponplay in saber vs lancer and berserker vs anything), fate stay night is going the route of showcasing the sheer, raw POWER a legendary hero possesses

its a different way to choreograph a fight, but i gotta day, i do miss the more nuanced weaponpkay of zero

on the plus side, ilya takes her mom's familiar bird trick an evolves it into r type style blaster bits. was not expecting that.

i am psyched for episode 4. pleeeease tell me the snippet in the next episode promo about a new foreign exchange student means that we get saber chan in a cute school uniform.

i will die of moe.

That's exactly what it means. I will tell you that the episode ends with teasing the Rin confrontation at school.

Quick question, the saber vs taiga wooden sword fight only happens in fate right? I remember it happens but I don't remember if its route exclusive.

its been a million years since i played the VN, but yeah i only ever associate it with the fate route

you know what else was unfortunately route specific?

shirou saber rin threesome h scene

graaaaah

Sorry, pure magic business sex only this route. No time for foreplay, only jackhammers.

1324415014480.png