Fate Stay Night 2014

Only Rin is the girl worthy enough to handle the jackhammer. Where they had to get saber ready for the shirou, rin went in dry.

saber shirou rin

ot3 ftw

the only ship i ship

on a ship

Damn... Just caught episode three, and I thought that I would get to see that beautiful image of Saber bleeding out leaning on her sword for support... NOPE! Boy was I pleasantly surprised.

And I guess this shows everyone how much I have played the hentai game.

Reactions: Razilin
nothing wrong with that

shirou saber rin h scene ftw op3 op gg no re gl have batman

I say a partial yes to that.

Shirou needs to not be in the middle of Saber and Rin.

hahahaha a strong argument!

can he be spooning on the sides?

Fuck no. He'd be tied up and forced to watch.

Episode 4

Needs more of this:

Though I did catch a couple of facial expressions on Saber reacting to Shirou being a not-dick to her. A stark contrast to how Kiritsugu (for all the man-love I have for him) was pretty much a dick to her.

Shirou not being a dick = JACKHAMMER TIME.

why is episode 5 boring in comparison?

i sad

isnt it sad sacchin?

Ufotable kept Archer's Bad-assness. Thank goodness! I love Archer in the VN! He will undoubtedly become everybody's favorite character by the end of the show.
Also everybody watching the show will feel more respect for Lancer and Shiroe.
One more thing....
#Garcher

Reactions: Razilin
Alright.
I'm tired of Gar having so many meanings.

Ufotable kept Archer's Bad-assness. Thank goodness! I love Archer in the VN! He will undoubtedly become everybody's favorite character by the end of the show.
Also everybody watching the show will feel more respect for Lancer and Shiroe.
One more thing....
Archer

One of the few men who can lose and still win (i.e., he fails to obtain a primary objective, but still achieves a secondary objective)

Fate Route: Fails to kill Berserker, but does buy Saber/Shirou/Rin to escape Castle Einzbern

UBW Route: Fails to stop Rin, joins up with Caster; fails to kill Saber/Shirou with one arrow/Broken Phantasm, but does force Ilya and Berserker to flee

Archer thus joins the small community to master tacticians/lucky bastards including Batman, John McClane, and MacGyver.

giphy.gif

Pls. Let's assume that there are some Fate virgins peeping into this thread. Cover up, cover up~

Anyway, Ufotable totally AMPED up Archer's GARness.

He went from this stat-challenged bro with loads of cool tricks who could barely keep up with lancer to this godbeast speedster who can totally match spear-chan without any of the little 'make an opening' tricks he had to pull in the VN.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person