X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloise is complete now too. My Master and Servant are finished. -is nervous-

Aloise want's to stop the grail war from ever happening again, Togo wants wealth, and then there's Reiko who has the super unreasonable wish of being a goddess. Certainly a variety of wishes. Too bad the grail would destroy the world if any of them did succeed. XD

roflcopter

Aloise probably be the FFFFF meme when the world blows up

Aloise want's to stop the grail war from ever happening again, Togo wants wealth, and then there's Reiko who has the super unreasonable wish of being a goddess. Certainly a variety of wishes. Too bad the grail would destroy the world if any of them did succeed. XD

I know right. Things will be interesting. I already have an idea for a plot twist. XD

I know right. Things will be interesting. I already have an idea for a plot twist. XD

No plot twist. The dreaded plot twist.

Aloise probably be the FFFFF meme when the world blows up
Correction, Aloise would be the FFFFF meme as the world is consumed by a toxic black magical goop. At least, I think that's what happens, been a while since I've seen it XD

I am intrigued....can we have a hint? :3

No plot twist. The dreaded plot twist.

Correction, Aloise would be the FFFFF meme as the world is consumed by a toxic black magical goop. At least, I think that's what happens, been a while since I've seen it XD

I am intrigued....can we have a hint? :3

Hehe, let's get a little into the RP first.

PS: I'm heading off now. Talk to you guys tomorrow.

Hehe, let's get a little into the RP first.

PS: I'm heading off now. Talk to you guys tomorrow.
Damn. :p

P.S.S: Nite! Sleep well!

So, What is everyone's favorite Fate anime (Not including Fate/Apo)? Personally mine was Fate/Zero. The animation was beautiful and the plot was pretty good. Plus Weaver and Rider were hilarious.

So, What is everyone's favorite Fate anime (Not including Fate/Apo)? Personally mine was Fate/Zero. The animation was beautiful and the plot was pretty good. Plus Weaver and Rider were hilarious.

I haven't seen the Anime yet. I know what I do from the PSP video game :P But how you described it makes me want to see it even more now

Reactions: cojemo
I haven't seen the Anime yet. I know what I do from the PSP video game :P But how you described it makes me want to see it even more now
You mean Fate/Extra? I love Extra, it's just so interesting of a concept and feels like a unique twist on the Fate formula/
I have to agree. Zerp was just so well written and feels so amazing.

The visual novel

AseSl08.jpg

I've only seen unlimited blade works, so, I guess that's my answer...I need to watch the others. XD

Fate Zero as well for me. I like Matou Kariya

Anime? Zero. Banquet of Kings ftw.
Subject to change depending on how the Heavens Feel movies turn out and the upcoming adaptation of Extra.

EDIT: btw, so as not to double-post, how would you all feel regarding a Discord server for ease of discussion, planning, etc?

You mean Fate/Extra? I love Extra, it's just so interesting of a concept and feels like a unique twist on the Fate formula/

I have to agree. Zerp was just so well written and feels so amazing.
Who were you favorite characters? I loved Lancer, Berserker and Rider.

The visual novel

AseSl08.jpg

Which character is that?

I've only seen unlimited blade works, so, I guess that's my answer...I need to watch the others. XD

Fate/Zero is on Netflix, but if you don't have that I can give you a link to a site that has all of the episodes.
Fate Zero as well for me. I like Matou Kariya
I thought he was ok, Berserker was such a badass though. *cough* *cough*, taking on Gil more than once and living.

Anime? Zero. Banquet of Kings ftw.
Subject to change depending on how the Heavens Feel movies turn out and the upcoming adaptation of Extra.
When are those movies coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.