Fate of Fantasy +The World of Norindul+

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Elderwood, pink
FinalAnabelleBanner_zpsd3cd5b01.png~original

- The story of a giant... attractive man... and his prissy nymph mistress -
@Wolfsin

"Fuck," The redhead muttered long before she could think to filter her response to the once-giant-wolf, now-giant-man before her. Seemingly discouraged by the innocuous phrase he began to back away, the faintest tinge of orange light beginning to color his body once more. Was he changing back again? Sudden panic urged Anabelle forward with a command on her lips - one rivaling the strength of his own previous words. "No. Stay." And to make things more clear, she gripped his arm tightly between her long fingertips; she was definitely no match in strength against the towering, battle-scarred man, and he could shove her off easily. But Anabelle doubted he would. It was pretty hard for most men to deny her what she wanted.

"Stay like this, give me enough time to actually look at you. Okay?" She commanded once more, though her voice had softened to the point of sounding more curious and alluring now. Oberon squirmed under her blunt gaze... and although he stood still for her he seemed extremely uncomfortable like this, though Anabelle couldn't begin to imagine why. A monster, he'd called himself in this form. Implying he was more attractive as a giant ass bloody wolf. Anabelle disagreed. Like a feline stalking her prey through the grass, the redhead circled her new offering slowly, appraising him. Oberon was still huge in size, dwarfing her height by several feet. In attempt to see more she lost all care for modesty and stretched to her fullest height in the water, continuing around him slowly. The man looked like a machine - large, muscular body chiseled by an artists' fingertips, though the scars and imperfections were not lost on her either. To some degree Oberon still scared her like this. He could crush her easily if he wanted to, and part of him seemed almost dumb and naive enough not to understand his own strength. But then, if he couldn't understand and fear his own strength, there wouldn't have been a reason for him to hate this form. Right?

"Strange," Anabelle murmured softly as she came to stand in front of him once more. "You're hot."

Oberon's face turned into a mask of confusion and fear at the compliment that so obviously had gone straight over his head. The huge man hastily ran his hands over the rest of his torso in panic, to which Anabelle choked out a laugh. "No no, not like that. Fuck, how do I say this in words you understand? You're attractive like this. And less scary, too."

"A... Attractive? Like this?" He repeated her words dumbly at first, and Anabelle could tell he was still skeptical and nervous and probably a lot of other things he didn't need to be at this point. She felt much safer being followed by something mostly-human and attractive rather than a menacing wolf creature. Though that still begged the question...

"Why were you following me, Oberon? Especially looking like a giant ass wolf? I thought you planned on saving me for a midnight snack or something, but..." Well, that concern could still be an accurate one, though perhaps in different ways than she originally anticipated...?

Last edited:
The Forest of Illumina, purple
Sorai_zps71566452.png~original

The Forest of Illumina
@Wolfsin

untitl11.png

Sera had been laying awake for longer than she wanted before "sleep" finally came. And when the girl woke only an hour later, she found herself just as confused and bewildered by the night's developments. It was uncharacteristic of her to let things be the way they were and not give Griffin a straight answer. She was a blunt person, but more than that, she hated the idea of leading her only real friend on and breaking his heart if she couldn't bring herself to feel the same way. It should have been easy for her to figure things out, to give him a straight answer that wouldn't leave him hanging in the balance. But as she sat up in bed later that morning and considered the idea of talking to him about it, Sera's stomach twisted itself into a dozen knots. She couldn't have this conversation with him right now. Not with everything so up-in-the-air.

Feeling terrible about it, and wanting nothing more than to disappear for a short while until everything made sense again, Sera pulled herself from the covers and quickly turned her back from Griffin's cot to scavenge through the various articles of clothing she'd accumulated. She couldn't concentrate much and picked a dress-like wrap at random, fixing the white cotton over her body and drawing its large hood up over her head promptly afterwards. Griffin's cot shifted soon after she got up, and they pieced themselves together quietly in preparation for the day. "Morning sunshine," Sera murmured softly as she dressed, trying her hardest to sound as familiar as possible, and she offered him a sleepy smile when their eyes met. "Ready to see the Priestess?"

~ ~ ~

The pair walked quietly that morning, Sera doing her best to exchange little jokes and comments every now and again, like usual. Her efforts at making conversation died quickly as they descended upon the God's Heart, where a great many more star elves had gathered than was usual for this time of day. Hushed murmurs and intense conversations swelled from the crowd and seemed to break off as they approached. "Whats going on?" She questioned quietly to no one in particular, though still a voice answered the girl.

"An intruder was found last night. The Elders are assessing the situation now, with the High Priestess." Ahazel murmured lowly, having planted himself firmly between Sera and Griffin as they approached the congregation of people.

"Where?" Sera questioned, concern spreading across her face as things began to click into place. Ahazel motioned toward the center of the God's Heart and led the both of them silently through the crowd, parting waves of people as if he were a God or something. Hushed murmurs flew past Sera but she was blind to them all now, full concentration fixed on seeking out Daenalaia. She had a bad feeling about this - one that skyrocketed once her eyes fell upon the magically caged body of a presumably dead raven, sitting in the center of the table. The same raven from last night.

"It is clearly an omen from the Divines, Daenalaia. You would be daft to deny this." A voice swelled above the others as they came into view of the Elders, who sat around a circular table in the center of the God's Heart. Many of the faces were familiar to Sera, and many were not. She recognized Lady Aerilynn, the Priestess' sister, and of course Daenalaia. There were also a few she'd been introduced to in the past few weeks. It was an unfamiliar male that spoke up now, and was seemingly berating Daenalaia... she'd never seen someone speak to the Priestess that way. Well, other than Griffin, anyway.

"Do not condescend to educate me about "omens from the Divines", Fallel, for my body is the parchment of their scripture. This creature was no Divine warning. It was the making of darkness, a direct threat from the evils of our world."

"And what do you think brought upon this threat, Priestess? We are a neutral race, favoring no side in this war. I wonder... what might bring either side, good or evil, to our doorstep?" Another man spoke, one seemingly older than the other Elders. His words held a power and truth that none seemed to want to deny, though Daenalaia's emotionless stare suggested she wouldn't bow so easily. Sera was trying her best to follow the conversation but quickly lost focus as the man's eyes fell upon her with a harshly blunt distaste apparent. "Come forward, girl. I believe you play a larger part in this development than our Priestess would like to admit."

Sera froze on the spot as he addressed her, and the knots constricting her stomach gave a painful squeeze as if to remind her of their presence. She swallowed hard, trying her best to find composure, though it became increasingly hard as all eyes turned to her accusingly.

"There is no fault to place on her shoulders, Khathius, and you know it. Our swearing to neutrality does not require either side, good or evil, to honor that decision. This would have happened with or without Sorai finding us."

"Do not mistake me for accusing the girl. I believe this responsibility falls upon your shoulders, Priestess. We are not blind to your distaste of neutrality. It is glaringly clear that you were the one to lead these two children here. I am also not deaf to the whispers of Norindul, the rumors of reborn Heroes. I believe you purposefully guided them here in attempt to tip the balance and force us to take a side. Is this not so?"

Silence filled the God's Heart. Tension coiled around each individual present, like snakes choking the faith from the Star Elves; to make matters worse, Daenalaia wasn't responding. The Priestess seemed to freeze, herself, as if Elder Khathius' accusation had tied a rope around her throat. Seeing her mentor in such a vulnerable state and knowing, feeling the seed of mistrust Khathius had planted, drove Sera's blood to boil with sudden anger. She couldn't help but to act on it.

"You are fools to believe that neutrality will save you from the darkness spreading through this world. Hatred is blind. When evil looks upon you, it will not see gray. It will see black or white - enemy or ally. It will force itself upon you whether you waive a little white flag or not. That is why neutrality cannot exist. That is why I was torn from my home, my world, to come save yours. Because people are ignorant enough to think that they can claim neutrality and stand in the dusty remains of world-wide warfare." The circle had grown deadly quiet now, eyes bowing under the weight and strength of Sera's words. She approached the table and now stood mere feet from her mentor, eyes burning holes like the sun into Khathius' skull. The Elder was taken back by her forwardness, though he held a good poker face. She waited for his lips to part, for something to slip out, and quickly cut the ignorant bastard off when finally he meant to speak.

"Priestess Daenalaia understands this because it has been written. She speaks the scripture of the Divines, acts on their command, because those instructions will keep you alive. And you have the audacity to blame her, accuse her of bringing evil into your home? The only evil I see here is the darkness inside of the hearts of you who see evil happening outside of your barriers and refuse to stop it. The balance has already begun to tip, and your self-righteousness will enable the destruction of life. You are choosing darkness all on your own; do not hide behind the title of neutrality without considering the casualties your inaction have already caused."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa and Wolfsin
@Sinopa @Red Rabbit

The air around his movement seemed to burn up with just his presence as he rushed in and the first strike came in like a scorpions sting. The chain and the sickle blade arced perfectly that it would have impaled the breed if she waited any longer to dodge tot he side. Despina withdrew her jagged daggers and charged forward to meet the Undead elf in open combat. The ring of clashing steel hissed with an unforgiving screech, and Despina was tossed back by the creatures strength alone. Even as a Draken, to fight a dusk elf in a duel of blades, dead or not was foolish, not even High elves dared it often.

Despina whirled around and swooped in with a swift double strike, where each blade attempted to find a different mark. The Dragon was not so dense to let such an attack pass. He moved to the side and just in time to catch the first slash he forced her to withdraw from her assault, as his sickle arced up and threatened to take her arm from her. This was not looking good for the Draken and she knew it. Despina spat at the ground and brought up her guard just in time to barely deflect two long ranged blows from the Sickles at full extension of their chains. Death stood 15 feet from her and all she could do now was defend against his relentless assault. her only saving grace was that they were long ranged attacks, and she was able to follow the chains movement to predict their point of impact, however the Dragons stamina did not pose well for her on the defensive either.

Death was relentless in that moment and he continued to reap at her flesh getting closer and closer to drawing her blood with each wicked lash of the chained sickles. She had no time to rest before the next attack was upon her and it was slowly tiring her out, and making the spectators extremely anxious. Despina had to think quickly.

The next attack came just as the others before it, but something was odd about how he'd chosen to arc his swing this time. She only noticed his sinister half faced grin, and knew then that she was in trouble. A simple defelction would of been easy but the blade was then whipped to the side and like the execution of a mighty axe is swung inward and cut her deep at her side, causing her to fall at her knees. The battle was all but over now.

Kanari wanted to jump in and help but reluctantly with the strength of her allies she stood and waited. She had seen death before, but something told her that this would not be some simple death. Despina seemed helpless her face turned down, and before her arms fell limp she flung one of her daggers away from her into the ground. Another lash came in and claimed yet another chunk of her scaled human like flesh, and then another, but she refused to cry out in pain. Death was approaching her now.

Before long Despina sat defeated, blood ran her whole form now but she still remained upright, as if she anticipated her execution. Death was upon her, and he raised his sickle in time for Kanari to lose her composure and scream out for her friend. The blade came in with a wicked intention, and Claimed the Drakens head in one fell swoop, but as the body fell its color fell from it, darkness emerged and her body dispersed as though it had never been there at all.

"Ugh..."

A point protruded from Death's check, and on the other side as though she were merged with the darkness, a scion of shadows her blade had become an abysmal black, almost as long and wide as a claymore, that she now ran the Dragon through with. Eerie gree slime fell from his mouth and he hissed in pain before falling limp. Despina withdrew her blade and it returned to the normal size of a dagger. The Dragon lay at her feet as it choked up its own bile, She started across the bridge.

The others began to follow her as well. The guardians of the bridge moved to block their passage and this time Kanari spoke up. "We have accepted and beaten your challenge! You need to let us go through now, keep your word for if you don't then what do you have left to be remember by!? her voice rang out, she was desperate for them to hear her. Behind them the Dragon faded, like a decadent waste; but they stood before the army of ghosts that appeared to have no intention to let them pass.

Despina was truly in no condition to fight anymore, but she raised her weapons glaring them down, she spoke "lying elves..." kanari began to glow a brilliant vibrant color, her aura formed around her, and her fists especially glowed in that moment. They were different, the aura took the form of long Cat like claws made of pure energy. She had no intention of walking away. "Last chance.. get out of our way now or we will carve our way through you." her tone dead serious set most of them uneasy considering, but again she had grown to a more adult form and she did not look like she was joking.

The Ghosts converged, and raised their weapons. Still they had no intention of letting them pass.

Then..

"So this is the source of the commotion. not bad, not bad at all. At ease dead ones, rest easy for I welcome them into our lands. I Azarn the Prince of Ruin."

From behind the Ghosts opposite side of the bridge stood three warriors. The first stood out instantly as they rode atop majestic war armored horse like creatures, that almost looked reptile. They wore hardy pieces of encrusted armor and held glaives. Meanwhile the one in the middle stood out for other reasons. He wore bare minimal clothes, mostly a warriors skirt, a belt, some fashionable pants. His hair flowed well past his lower back, it was tied in many war braids and rough forms, but it was easy to tell from the lineage written in his skin, and the strange variant of the crescent marked on his face... He was nobility. Dusk elf Nobility.

5c99f534cf659feb1d579347b50b7786.jpg

The Ghosts cleared after that, and vanished from sight. The two riders dismounted and stood at the edge of the bridge, but Azarn wasted no time. Despina went on guard instantly, and only relented to strike at the man when she noticed his blood red aura form into about 20 swords of energy that seemed to float about his form, ready to intercept her. She stood down. The others looked at him precariously, but he only had one intention, and when he reached Kanari, he tipped his hand and tilted her face upward to better look at her. He didn't say anything at first, only smiled and then without warning he flung her up and caught her over his shoulders. her legs on instinct wrapped around his throat, but he didn't fret from it. She sat on his shoulders, above the rest and Azarn returned to his side of the bridge with her, just like that. "You are a rare sight to behold, but there is more to you than your gender. I think I will carry you like this for a while."

The others followed and together they moved into the Dragon Tooth wastelands.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
.:The Dragon Tooth Wastelands:.
Kanari> @Red Rabbit
@Wolfsin

24golu8.jpg

I watched, horrified, as the battle began. My body twitching with every hit made on her as if I were watching an intense movie back home. The worry built up as she barely dodged the attacks. I wanted desperately to jump in, why did she have to volunteer? I was ready... Who am I kidding, I wouldn't have lasted this long. Still, I can't just sit around and do nothing! I leaned forward but a hand was placed on my shoulder.

"Know when to fight and when to stand by. This is part of the deal we made, we cannot break it." Neve's voice chimed.
"I'd rather brake a deal then sit and watch her die!"
"Calm yourself young one. You would only get in the way, The breed needs her full attention on her opponent not worrying about an ally." Kalen stepped beside me and sat down. I only let out a frustrated sigh in response as I stayed put and continued to watch.

When Breed was on the ground chunks being ripped away bit by bit I grimaced, using all of my strength to not jump in. I could feel the heat rising in me. Death's sickle rose above the fallen Breed.
"BREED!!!!" Escaped my lips as the blade was brought down, lopping her head off. I dropped to my knees with wide eyes. "H-he..." Yet another one. My head fell into my hands but tear didn't dare show themselves.
"Look." Neve whispered. I lifted my head and saw the Breed behind her opponent shoving a dark claymore into the man. When he fell to the ground I jumped up.
"Yes! You did it! Take that!" I cheered as I ran up to the Breed who was making her way across the bridge, Neve and Kalen followed behind. The temptation to kick Death's corpse was strong, though much to my dismay I resisted... Bastard called me a wench.

The ghosts stepped in to block our way.
"We have accepted and beaten your challenge! You need to let us through now, keep your word for if you don't then what do you have left to be remembered by!?" I did my best to keep my voice strong, but it seems that no matter how strong it was they stood their ground. I growled as the Breed prepared to fight. Dammit.

I glared at the army in front of us as my entire body began to glow, the aura around my hands formed claws resembling a feline's. My body began to age, as I stood ready to attack.
"Last chance... get out of our way now or we will carve our way through you." My voice laced with the intention to kill. Their weapons rose making me growl again, I was ready to charge, killing as many as I could before I was severed with many spears and blades... Though I'm not really sure how one can kill that which is already dead... Ah well I'll figure it out along the way.
But before I was able to do that a voice rang out with hints of charm and authority. The ghosts moved away to show three warriors atop reptile-like creatures. The one in the middle caught my eyes, my gaze were glued to him and my defenses stayed up, but I did not move, the 20 blades of red aura made sure of that.

He started towards me, on the inside I began to panic. He reached down and grabbed my face, slightly pulling it upwards. I grimaced as I stared back at him, frustration started to build up. Suddenly I was pulled up and slung over his shoulders, making me wrap my legs around his neck. Confused I looked around as I sat up high.
"You are a rare sight to behold, but there is more to you than your gender. I think I will carry you like this for a while." Everyone began walking.
"I am perfectly capable of walking all by myself, thank you very much!" I struggled at first, but when it turned out to be pointless I just sat there pouting.

White.Mage.%28Final.Fantasy.Tactics%29.full.1239994.jpg

~The King Nino; Giants of the West~

@Wolfsin

2itht84.jpg

With everything that had happened in the Journey, Zeiry had not expected to be here, before the eyes of the great giant king....It made her feel...smaller than normal to be honest, but her fangirl tendencies had broken through, excitement rising through here as she watched the great kings depart. She was in the Giant's city...GIANTS!? Never in her life had she thought she would be here of all places! The very thought of being able to walk among such strong being was almost too much for her to handle. She gazed around excitedly, eyes wandering over the city just behind them as she spread her arms out. "Everything is so big!" She let those big, honey eyes wander just like her imagination. She could not even begin to contemplate what beautiful secrets were hidden within the Giant's City.

"Where to I start first? Only 3 hours?! That is hardly enough time to see the whole city!" She rested her hands on her hips then, contemplating for a moment where she should go first. There were so many decisions, but there was no where NEAR enough time to be able to do everything. She turned to go right, only making it a couple of steps before turning back to go left, only to come to a halt once more, lacing her delicate fingers together and she bobbed with uncontained energy. This was truly a dream come true for her, and she could not decide where to go!

...In her excitement, however, she had forgotten that the snow haired warrior was just behind her. A sight she must have been, dancing around like an excited school girl, all giddy...It was the opposite of what she had been throughout this journey. She had been hard, serious...even if he had managed to break through that barrier only breifly. Maybe this was the first time he was TRULY seeing the REAL Zeiry before him...Not the Phoenix of Carmintine.

"GAHH! I CAN'T DECIDE!!!" Zeiry came to a halt and turned to the castle doors, suddenly remembering Tirian was there...Had he watched all of that? She felt a sudden heat rise to her cheeks and she gulped, turning away for only a moment as a scowl came to her face. She waited for a moment before she spoke again, letting a bit of her "seeriousness" shine back through as she simply asked "Any ideas?"

Oh...Zeiry had many ideas. She did not need Tirian's input for this...

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa and Wolfsin
Eldrin glanced wearily down at the pack of supplies that this man, Valur, laid down. Just as he was about to get down to look at the contents, the wall supporting him vanished, causing him to fall back with a hiss and glare up at the man for a moment. He dragged the pack close to him and he inspected it. Finding nothing wrong with the contents, he stood up and wrapped and tied the pack around his waist.

"... Thanks... I owe you one..."

Eldrin then turned and began hurrying down the alley. Hearing people begin to come down this road, he stopped at the entrance to another alley and looked back at Valur.

"Just don't expect me to repay my debt while I'm on the job..."

A glistening white smirk was the last thing Valur saw of the thief as he took off down the alley, sprinting and splashing and stumbling down the alley as he turned every corner he could to avoid the Guards and the Quarry dogs. Eldrin had to stop in a secluded alley, the pain making him stop. His vision was almost nonexistent now and he was finding it hard to stay awake.

'Wait... I... I know this alley...'

Looking around, Eldrin remembered this alley as one of the ones that the Guildmaster took him through on the way to the Guild. The sounds of armor and loud shouts could be heard coming from behind him and from the alley to his right and were getting closer... quickly...

"THERE HE IS!"

"GET HIM!!"

Hearing these shouts, Eldrin dashed off again. So close... so close to freedom... if he can just... make it... past this alley... His footing was faltering and he was hitting the alley walls and the thunderous pounding of the feet behind him only got closer.

'Th-There it is!'

The Guild was right in front of him... he could see it... but he couldn't run through the front door. Eldrin quickly dashed down another alley, and then another... and another, coming up behind the guild. Coming up quickly on the door, he flung it open and slammed it shut as he launched into the back room of the Guild. He stumbled through the rooms, feeling the last of his energy draining away as he finally found the table where Torni sat. Ignoring the look on his face, Eldrin whipped out the gem with a weak grin and pushed it towards him.

"Heh... I got it..."

And with that, Eldrin's adrenaline and whatever was keeping him going ran out and he collapsed as his vision faded to black.​

@DoomyCakez

Tirian was particularly focused on a series of stones, the mountains and how they had bee carved out into such an impenetrable fortress seemed almost unfathomable. At least though, he was getting used to all of this prophecy crap. He still knew close to nothing, but people treated him with respect, and in some ways he even felt that both he and Zeiry had earned their regality, that brought his attention back to the minute cute little mage next to him.

"You really are right, there is hardly enough time to see it all in three hours. Hell I expect that it will take us a very long time just to maneuver this city; since it was created for Giants to walk."

Tirian stepped forward and clasped a hand over Zeiry's shoulder. He smiled at her though reassuring her with just that token of charisma.

"With such little time, we can't afford to dawdle, and I think I mayyyy just have a good idea, you up for an adventure Pheonix?"

He left her no time to protest, as he grasped her arm and drug her after him.

Stairs wound along the interior of the massive 1000 ft wall that protected the city. Ramparts and settled in stone stepping stones seemed to be etched into the fine lay of the near impenetrable marble barrier. Tirian lead the way up the wid o these stairs, and higher and higher they went. Stopping only where the stairs finally stopped Zeiry looked to him confused, almost angry that this could be what he called an adventure, but he didn't leave her much time to doubt him.

Tirian slung his own bag around his body and then leaped, almost free fall from the platform they stood on. Zeiry watched wide eyed for only a moment, but realized soon after that the boy had caught hold of a very large climbing stone. A quick climb mechanism for giants and dwarves. Tirian looked back down at her with a boyish grin, the wind catching his white hair in a mess that made him almost seem surreal hanging from the wall suspended about 400 Ft in the air by only his strength.

"Well? Come on. We haven't gotten there yet." He teased before offering a hand to her at a distance. "I will catch you if you jump, you aren't going to be heavy shorty." Zeiry's face grew red but as if to prove something she didn't hesitate much more before taking the leap.

Just as promised Tirian captured her hand in his own and pulled her up to grasp at a climbing stone. He looked down at her, catching a bit more than intended when he did, and his face grew red for a moment. "Umm... Just stay strong and keep moving up, I have a feeling this wont be something we regret." After that he continued up flinging himself up in simple, yet lithe bounds as he scaled the wall with his own strength. Zeiry did so as well, Magic aiding her only to keep herself endured for the task. The final edge was held and Tirian was the first to reach the top. he let his hand down and when Zeiry took it, he also pulled her up.

As expected, the view, the azure sky and the deep long valleys below made it all worth it. The world at the top of a Mountain. Zeiry straightened herself up just to see the pink hue of the sky, a brilliant orange and an almost surreal sunset. A splendor they never could have expected to experience like this. Tirian took a seat with his back against the natural mountain that the enclave had been built into. he watched Zeiry and enjoyed the view for himself. The sun would fade slowly now, and soon only the light of the moon would keep them from the shadows. The feast would happen soon, but for now while he had the time; this was perfect to think about things, to remember himself... even if being around Zeiry was a pleasant way for him to forget...

"Not the worst idea at all everything considered..."
"What? Did you say something Tirian?"

"Naww.. Nothing."

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
@Key Tuzi

Oberon had difficulty understanding exactly what everything meant when it came to his petite red head mistress, but he'd picked up that she was not insulting him anymore. He was cold like this, almost chilled, because his muscle, his body in general was a stone mans sculpture and he was used to having much more fur to remain warm. It didn't help that the pond now was starting to grow cold on his flesh.

Oberon stepped out of the water and shook what small amount of hair he had out. He stood bare for her eyes and finally curled up on the side of the pond before his high burn fire like eyes met hers again.

"Oberon is the son to Lobos. Ober.." He realized how he was speaking and with a frustrated sigh forced himself to speak in a more suitable fashion. "I wa... watched Anabelle from th... the darkness when White haired disregarded her. It took all restraint not to act then. Anabelle is beau.. bb.. beautiful, so Oberon didn't know what do... "

The giant of a man cast his gaze to the ground. it was clear that he was unsure of himself even now. it must have taken a lot to speak so openly now.

"Anabelle ran, and Ober... I followed. I wanted to bring Anabelle back, and fight White hair for rights. Then .. I..II seen Anabelle in trouble. I ripped them all to pieces for touching Anabelle." He ended his sentence with a low rumbling growl. "Oberon.... grrr.. I want to protect... Anabelle."

He waited and watched her from the shore, all the while a fire brewed inside, and suddenly he didn't feel so out of place in this form.

74XzmYU.gif

@Wolfsin

She asked a question that seemed to strike a nerve within the exasperated red haired teen, his eyes ceasing in their wondering as they lingered over the girl once more. Did she really say what he thought she just did. His skin, pale and creamy, became coated in a gentle dust of pink as he went wide eyed at her question, one he did not expect he would need to answer. Eventually that moment of weakness faded beyond his usual scowl, fingers curling into fists within the material of his pants as his mood darkened considerably. "I never said you weren't prett-" He was cut off by a pale digit settling against his lips, causing his brows to furrow as he stared down at the limb before back up to the white haired woman with interest. Once that fleeting moment of contact was gone, red eyes settled intently upon her as she became interested more a flower that seemed to excrete a red substance that even had him spooked. Slowly, tauntingly to a point, it fell from the petals and into the crystal carved vial where the liquid began to smoke and hiss violently, causing even him to stare wide eyed at it, almost in horror at the reaction he witnessed only seconds ago. "How the hell..." He trailed off, pursing his lips. "What the hell is that!" He demanded with annoyance, though it was clearly more his disbelief at what a simple flower had just caused.

Aiden watched as she easily took the life of a small animal, though his attention was far more captured by the howling mess of the critter that seemed to burn as if the air itself was fire licking dangerously at its flesh. Being the ever sadist, he felt his lips slowly tremble till it formed a sly grin as he watched those large beady eyes cloud over with the delicious glimmer of pain and hurting, its small form squirming uncontrollably as it shuddered with each slowly passing moment. It was a delight to watch to say the very least. His red glaze lingered for a few more moments upon that pitiful little critter before he snickered with glee, finding pleasure even in the pain of such a weak organism, his gaze turning back towards Raven with his usual amused look.

He would remain eerily silent as she plucked up the creature, watching it hang as if stripped of its bones and muscles, before it was tossed aside like the unnecessary existence he so deeply believed it was. That and a lot of other people were disposable, nothing but fodder if he had to call them something. Still, despite his obvious change in demeanor, he still had the sluggish purple hues around his eyes, his form slouched slightly more than usual as he yawned. Training or not, Aiden had trouble sleeping since those images found themselves engraved deeply within his mind. So for a moment he remained still, unresponsive of the assassin woman before he looked over at her, clearly focused within a single second. "Huh? How should I know, he told me to come here so I did." He replied dismissively shoving his hands back into the black pants as he cocked his head. "I never know what in hell he is doing." Which made it strange to why he followed him so easily. For a moment he found his gaze back on the flower, his brows raise slightly as he huffed. "What was that?"

GM post
Unsettling news

(on the phone, will make it all pretty and whatnot when I can get on the comp XD)

Standing at the gates of the Ruby Dawn was a stern Ronion and a clearly upset Torni. Ronion stood there, tall with crossed arms and a sharp glare. The young boy stood next to him looking down with defience in his eyes.

When the nymph began to collapse both of them stepped forward, vanished, then reappeared on either side of him, holding his body up by his arms. They both vanished, only to reappear at the entrance of the guilds tavern. They walked in and took the unconscious man around the bar to the back to a room. They laid him down on a bed and without a word the bartender began working; cleaning and applying herbs to Eldrin's wounds. After the herbal paste was placed the barkeep held his hands over the nymph's injuries and white light shone from his palms onto the cuts.

"... Ronio..." Torni began, but the man lifted his hand interrupting his words.
"Don't. Even." The leader stood at the door of the room keeping a look out for guards who may wonder in searching for the nymph. Torni sighed as he stood by the bartender, watching him work.

After a while Eldrin finally woke, though he would feel pain, his wounds were cleaned, stitched, and already healing. However due to the size of the injuries they weren't all the way healed.
"Eldrin." Ronion spoke without turning around. Torni went around and offered to help Eldrin up.
"Your mission was to STEAL the jewel, NOT to assassinate the dealer. Do you realize the chaos you've caused?" His tone was calm yet harsh.
"Roni, come on. Please reconsider." The boy has done everything he could to keep what was to come from happening. He could sense greatness from Eldrin and actually enjoyed his company as he wasn't as insane as the others.

"My mind is made up. Eldrin, you are banished from the Ruby Dawn."

Well.... hasn't these past few days just sucked?

Eldrin couldn't help but let out a remorseful chuckle as he looked up at Torni and Ronion. Wow... this was a pleasant way to wake up after almost having died...

"Wow... I had forgotten how quickly false information travels through this city..."

With a wince, Eldrin sat then stood up on shaky legs.

"Well... I DID retrieve the gem... but I didn't kill the pompous bastard... sadly... some other bastard beat me to it."

Eldrin just smirked and shrugged with a yawn as he made his way out of the room.

"And... since I'm no longer a member of this guild... I see no reason to share any more information with any of you. Now, if you'll all excuse me... I bid you, adieu."

As Eldrin hobbled his way to the door, he caught a sack the bartender tossed at him. Eldrin just smirked and opened the front door, but decided to pop one last quip in before he left.

"And... since this happened so quickly... I won't expect pay for this job."

With a laugh and a wink, Eldrin closed the door and retreated into the twisting and turning alleys. Considering the sounds that could be heard echoing from everywhere, it was obvious that everyone was still on the hunt for the young Nymph. Eldrin needed some place to hide... and fast...

"Oh dear.... Something better come along quickly..."

And with that, Eldrin began limping and hobbling as quickly as he could through the alleys, trying to find some form of refuge from the Quarry dogs and the armor-clad bastards.​

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
@Aka~Kitsune

A soft giggle escaped the woman's lips as she leaned back against a pedestal. She was overjoyed by the effect her poison had, had on the poor pathetic little creature, but even more amused by the angst this red haired little Demon put off. She expected something of this from the son of 'that' man. "It is Misery root, a wonder, wonderful little plant that takes a long time to cultivate. Iv been sitting her using my aura to help influence its growth..." her voice was seductive in the best way, dark and alluring. "It is my favorite poison, because even a single scratch lets loose in the blood stream and then your insides... well they melt.. They will melt and burn inside and out.. Only the layer of flesh remains... Even Drow society prefers to not use this poison... but .. I will... Ill use it to kill that bitch... the one that escaped our master.." he hissed low under her breath, her eyes had gone mad in that moment. Then as if nothing had happened she returned her ruby red gaze to his own.

"Seridis doesn't tell any of us much, but he is a true genius.. His plots, plans are all systematic,a nd with each foot we push inward we land another foothold on this world.. You can just trust him dear boy." her finger extended to his chin and tilted it up so that he was forced to meet her gaze. "Do you feel that you've been steered wrong right now?"

74XzmYU.gif

@Wolfsin

Even he, who found listening to another person a tedious action, was silenced by the assassin's little story of the most horrendous poison he had laid his own crimson eyes upon. His fingers would twitch at his sides in anticipation, though in reality it was far more the part of him that wanted such a tool at his disposal. Blinking away his more possessive and dangerous thoughts that rambled within his twisted and corrupt mind as he suddenly became curious to Raven's switch, from seductive to vindictive in a mere moment. Slowly his brows furrowed, lips pursed as he tried to work out what was rambling within her own mind. He shifted forwards slightly, strumming a gentle hum from his lips. "She who escaped our master..." He trailed off, his hands hidden in his pockets as he relaxed slightly, frowning suddenly. Someone escaped Seridis of all people? "Who are you on about..."

A finger brushed against his chin, raising his gaze till the his own red orbs were staring into her own, the contact itself causing him to suddenly step back, expression quickly becoming stern. What was with this woman?! In truth, Aiden had only been surrounded by his mother who had promptly left and Nadia who was far from normal. His cheeks brushed with pink he would gaze at her with slightly narrowed orbs, hands balling to fists within the material of the pockets. "I can see that Seridis is a intelligent, if not a genius." He stated, words drawing out in a hiss. "I do not think that I am on the wrong path by remaining with Seridis...No, this path is the only one where I will get what I want. " His gaze slipped to where the corpse was thrown. "However, this does not mean I trust Seridis completely...I find it to strange that so suddenly we have our 'father' present in our lives. How do I know its not all a farce, a lie that will foolishly lead us to our deaths..." More likely Nadia that him but it was the same thing. Relaxing over the span of a few seconds, his expression softening slightly, he looked over at Raven. "Tell me what you think of Seridis..."

'Am I becoming paranoid...?'

Collab Post Between
@Wolfsin and @Key Tuzi

"You are foolish to speak of matters you do not fully understand, child. Neutrality is the code we Star Elves live by - it is our tradition, what has kept us alive through the Eras of destruction. You are not one of us, and you will never understand what it is you're asking us to give up. Old habits die hard, and we cannot simply choose to break our way of life and fight a war we're not meant to be a part of. It is simply not realistic to expect that of us."

"If that is your excuse... If you're willing to sacrifice your people because "breaking tradition is too hard" for you to muster, then you are weak and unfit to lead. The greatest leaders know when to take a stand for the well-being of those that depend on them. Look around, Khathius. Look into the eyes of your people and tell me how you can doubt their ability to break tradition and stand up for themselves. I've never met a more fiery, passionate people in my time on Norindul than the Star Elves. They aren't spineless cowards, they aren't heartless. They aren't the weak ones. I would really like to believe you're not, either - but continuing this stand of pointless "neutrality" in the face of a darkness who cares not what flag you wave would be choosing death, not life."

Several moments of silence followed, whispers and glances exchanged within the crowd of Star Elves that had gathered to listen. Some nodded while others shook, some with fire in their eyes and a determination to survive, others scared and unsure. Eventually Khathius would raise his hand and bring a hush over the crowd once more.

"I would rather my people survive for as long as possible and perish in their homes, with their loved ones, if the alternative is sending them to die immediately on the field of war. That is my stand on the matter - let the other cards fall where they may on this development."

The other elders around the table exchanged looks then, some nodding in agreement with Khathius, others looking out to people in the crowd, perhaps their families or friends, truly considering the words that have been spoken and the options that have been presented. Griffin was quickly becoming tired of the discussion.

"Wasting time on foolish old bastards that think they understand a damn thing, has got to be my least favorite past time of all."

Griffin stepped forward now and eyed each of them. They looked almost ready to launch at him, especially Khathius. "You stare boldly into truth you know as such, and here you are trying to scrape at excuses. She is brought here?!" Griffin pointed to Sera; Her and I both were drug into a mess that should have never been ours to deal with, and you want to preach on neutrality? Fuck you.. fuck all of you... This is stupid and pointless and I hope that when its all said and done, your people at least get to stab the shit out of you idiots before they are destroyed by the incoming darkness. I hope you have the chance to regret your naive bullshit disposition before you meet your end elders... I truly hope you get that chance."

The People all grew silent, and so did Griffin. He stepped up after that; with a glare that dared any of them to try and stop him. One moved to attempt it, but the Priestess held them in place. Griffin stood at the table and looked over the dead raven. He hadn't used this ability often, but if there were ever a time to try it out... it seemed like now... He remembered from before.. a Raven just like this one.

A raven sat on the branch above them, that very day. it had followed them when they run, that same day. he remembered wanting to shoot it out of the air with a gun if he had one. A raven that looked just like this one. A raven had been there when Tyler.. was killed.

Griffin placed his hands over the bird and suddenly around him a mist formed. it was Black... A dark force of energy that swirled with blood red energy as he held his hand over the bird. A simple grey aura seemed to flicker against his own and upon the contact of their two aura's, his eyes rolled back into his head. he could see it all.

In a dark room. A white haired woman, ruby eyes. She sat with dark flowers. A raven sat perched on the branch above and called to her, and she called to it.

"Find the bitch.."

Griffin came to in the next second, the last of the birds Aura faded. and He stood bewildered before them. His eyes searched instantly for Sera and the look he gave her could have told her everything.. True fear..

Griffin didn't bother explaining anything to them. He stepped away and moved to the side of Sera. Only leaving one set of words for them to consider before he drug her away from this council.

"The Darkness has found you. Wave your flags and watch them burn.. You have no more time to debate things."

~ ~ ~

"You saw what?" Sera questioned rhetorically, not wanting to believe what she'd heard. They were far enough away from the God's Heart now that she doubted the other elves would hear the panic in her voice, but it was crawling across her face now, fear she had temporarily forgotten should exist. "So she's coming for me..." Sera paused, a new tinge of understanding and horror spreading across her face. "And now she knows you're not dead... fuck, fuck fuck fuck!" She sighed heavily, rubbing her hands across her face as if they could wash away her frustration. "I need to leave, Griffin. If she's coming to find me I shouldn't be around the Star Elves. I shouldn't be around you, either-"

"You needn't leave, Sorai. We can protect the both of you here, from whatever is coming. Khathius is a fool and he has lost a lot of credit with my people today. Don't let him push you from safety."

"With much due respect Priestess, That man has said all he needs to say, and we have far too much left to do if we are ever going to hope to see this whole thing through. If I am to protect her I need to get stronger. The only way I can do that is by visiting my own people." Griffin stood firm in his words as he faced the Priestess. "You have done much for Sera, We are both thankful... as for this nonsense of you leaving me and shit, forget it!" He faced Sera now, cutting off any opposition she might have. "We are together, that's the end of it. This bitch is related to the one who killed our friend, and she won't get away with it. Even if you told me to leave you alone right now, I would still be inclined to use you to get my hands on this bitch."

His words were dark, but Sera would know he meant them in a different way. "We will leave tomorrow, There is no choice in this anymore Priestess. We know what these assassins can do... " The priestess looked ready to interject but held her words. She simply listened and watched for now. Griffin made sure to confirm his thoughts with Sera. If she fought him on this she would nto win, no matter what she tried. "Priestess.. I hope you can do what you need to with your people to get them ready for whatever is coming.. I Hope you can make sure that the stupidity of those they call leaders doesn't get them killed... In short I hope to fight along side you one day."

Silence filled the empty air around them for several moments, and Griffin watched as Sera and the Priestess made eye contact. They seemed to be having a mental discussion he couldn't hear, but that was to be expected given how close the two had become. After a little while Daenalaia nodded, swinging her gaze between the two of them with a look of sad pride. "You've both grown exponentially during your time here, but I suppose you have a long way to go, and those are paths I cannot guide you down as I have thus far. There is one matter we must attend to before you depart, however." Griffin hadn't the slightest idea what this would be about, though when he looked to Sera he could recognize a familiarity in her eyes, a reverent understanding that suggested she already knew what Daenalaia had to say.

"The Night of Hallowing. I don't... do you think I'm ready for that, Priestess? I doubt the Elders will approve after what I said earlier..."

"You are ready, sweetling. Your words this day have proved so a hundred times over. The Divines have blessed you with a great responsibility, and their whispers ascertain that your time is now. We will perform your ceremony on the morn', in the mean time I will make preparations. Find me at dusk."

Then the Priestess did something completely unexpected for her; stepping in, she wrapped Sera in a firm embrace, placing a trail of kisses across the crown of her opalescent hair. And when they pulled back, Griffin caught a glimpse of what might have been tears gleaming in his friend's eyes.​

Last edited:
The Elderwood, pink
FinalAnabelleBanner_zpsd3cd5b01.png~original

- Colab between @Key Tuzi and @Wolfsin -

Anabelle wasn't a very self-conscious person, naked or not, and she'd become fairly used to being complimented on her looks and her family name back in the human world. Material things earned her that attention, something she understood and expected. Things worked similarly here - something she came to understand as Oberon's true intentions were revealed. He'd followed her because she was pretty, not for any other valuable reason. The old Anabelle wouldn't have cared what his reasoning was... but since learning the truth of Tyler's feelings, discovering that their relationship hadn't meant anything more than physical pleasure, that emotions other than lust had mostly been a lie... Well, it rubbed her bruised emotions the wrong way to hear Oberon's answer. And it pissed her off because Anabelle knew she couldn't expect more from the random stranger she found herself talking to now. Of course he had followed her because she was physically attractive - it wasn't like her personality merited anyone's interest.

Despite how much she wanted to storm off like a little brat and leave this entire situation behind, Anabelle couldn't do it. Wouldn't allow herself to do it - because despite how mildly creepy and rather dumb Oberon seemed, he was a nice guy... er... person. Thing. And she could tell he was making a huge effort to satisfy her unrealistically high expectations here, going as far as to speak correctly, and getting frustrated when he messed up. If anything, he deserved more of a chance here than she did... a fact the huge man-wolf didn't even seem to recognize in his haste to make her happy. "Alright, Oberon. I'd be dumb to turn down protection at this point, especially since I have no clue where I am or where I should be going..." Anabelle relinquished a huff of frustration as she carefully waded to the edge of the stream. When she stepped out, a strange look of confused discomfort spread across her face. "And I still don't have clothes. Fantastic." Not that she seemed to need them... it was becoming a little windy and still her wet skin felt only mild warmth, which she took to mean that temperature changes no longer seemed to effect her. Apparently that didn't apply to her sense of embarrassment though, as before long she found herself glancing at Oberon and feeling the heat of a blush on her face. "Looks like we're in the same boat as far as clothes are concerned. Are there any towns nearby? Some place we can buy supplies?"

He truly hated to see her like this, angry; discontent, but there was not a lot a big wolf like him could do to help her with her problems either. "I can smell cooked pheasant not... too far." He hoped that would be enough to help her, though she was a difficult person to truly please.

"Pheasant?" Anabelle could only guess what that might be, and wasn't sure she wanted to find out. But it was something to go off of, and she didn't particularly want to be walking around naked in the forest, especially at night... which by the darkening blush across the sky, night didn't seem that far off. "Alright. Lead the way, Oberon." She ordered flatly; her annoyance had returned, not so much for Oberon but for the situation as a whole. Though after a moment of hesitation she frowned a little bit and rephrased her request. "If you don't mind, anyway?"

Obviously he didn't mind very much. Oberon nodded once before crouching over and shifting back into his gigantic wolf form. The beast reared his head back once, if only to check she was still there, and then at a slow pace he started off towards the scent of food. The fiery nymph mistress followed not far behind, begrudgingly having to proceed with extra care so as not to trip on the underbrush and mess her ankle or shoulder up even worse.

@Aka~Kitsune

"what do I think of him?"

Raven mused for more than a few seconds on the question before settling. "I think that Lord Seridis has been around for a very long time. I think that he pushes his hands too far for a silly cause of chaos. I think that a man with so much power will destroy himself by asking for more."

Raven watched Aiden precariously, picking out each twitch of his cheek. She was adept in reading emotions in this manner. It helped for her to choose the best course of action in a personal job. "Even so, Seridis is like all others in that way. Anyone with power willw ant more of it, but too often is that the reason mistakes are made. Great men fall to power is a common phrase used and I feel it to be more true than almost anything this world has to offer." She growled the last word under her breath and looked to the ground below. it was obvious she was in thought. "I trust our lord though to steer us as best he can... He is not as foolish as others."

Aiden had lots to think about with all of this, but not now.

"anyways.. Get up show me your sword, iv heard a lot..."

Aiden was reluctant at first, but then out of nowhere he summoned the great blade into his hand. A deep blood red color and brimed with copper serpents to coil about its form. It was the visionary of hate, and she could see that as the hues of his eyes glowed with that hateful raw power. "Let me hold it.. I am curious..." Only Aiden could relenquish his hold on the sword... even allowing her to hold it was bound to hurt her in some way, but the look she gave him told him that she understood already. Aiden slowly took her hand, and as he did the blade vanished, a pure blood red fire formed in her hand.

Raven tightened her grip and when she did the weapon formed, but it was not the same. Blood red as before it took the form of a lithe looking blade. A slim razor edged dagger that seemed almost perfect in the assassins hands. She gasped as the power burned at her flesh and then handed the weapon back.... Raven fell to her knees but not once did she make a noise until...

"Exactly what I thought of it... The direction, the form your hatred takes... Is resumed in the blade... You a furious warrior that seeks destruction and chaos... The mighty blood sword. I the shadow of death, vengeance incarnate and hatred resumed as poison. I hold the The dagger that reaps when I possess that which is wrath..."

Aiden had caught on by this point.. How couldn't he... His wrath had not taken a specific form yet. It was still a great well of power.. He needed to control, but when he looked back from his burning hand to find Raven's eyes he saw something different.

Raven stood almost in a trance... She mumbled about 'death' Then her eyes returned to normal, the ruby as it had been. She held a sinister smile as she pushed past him. Her words a careless whisper as she made her way towards where Seridis reside. "Come Aiden... Darkborn... Lets go see your father... I know... where they are.. both of them... still alive.." she hissed.

@Freedom

Kalt was not about to become a still slow paced place anytime soon. the witch hunt was on, and though Eldrin had been framed outright he couldn't help but find some ironic amusement from all of this. Hell taking this job he never would have guessed he could run into the things that he did. A silver Dragon that claimed to want to help him, the demon summoner woman.. Even the two incidents now where the assassins had been involved and ruined his life one way or the other.

Eldrin continued through the streets, watching beyond each corner. he knew the best ways to avoid people; but so did the other guilds of the city, and it was only matter of time before others got involved... he was particularly worried over the Blood Ravens guild that ultimately controlled the night entirely.

Out of the corner of his eye though Eldrin noticed something. Investigating closer it was a magical green light, an eerie coloration for the spell and the aura around it sent chills up the spine.. Six cloaked figured stood around a symbol that had been marked on the ground, they chanted...

@Key Tuzi

The road ceased to exist as the two made their way through the thick brush of the forest. Neither said much; though both seemed consumed in thought. Maybe this was the best way they could deal with their own lingering thoughts. After all Oberon had already guessed she probably still cared about the White haired one. He knew that someone so angry all the time was a genuine charm when they took the time to be nice, and so she would not forget him so easily. he knew all of this before having even come after her, but none of it mattered then, and it didn't now either.

The treeline broke and before them a cliff that looked down over a subtle city. It was one that was owned by Cattle. Oberon had come to know them as such, because they were catalyst to the two warring races... The Lycanthropes, and the Vampires... a middle ground between them, but nothing peaceful. Only because of the recent pact were they cooperating with peace time rules. He didn't like the idea of Anabelle going in alone but this was not a place he could go, and this was where she could find happiness... Just like then. It was all that mattered.

Oberon started down the slopes and at times he would wait to make sure she got down them as well. Before long they stood at level ground with the city. It was time for her to leave for a while, and though Oberon hated it.. He knew it had to be.

Very Long Collab between
@Wolfsin and @Sinopa

Azarn was tall, and overtly handsome for his barbaric culture. His body was like sculpture with muscle, and the red tribal symbolism seemed to paint his whole body in a way that showed just how important he was to the Dusk Elf society. Kalen, and Neve did not seem all too amused by the mans antics, but he didn't seem to suffer them much interest anyways. "To let you walk would be a waste for both of us. There is no reason that your feet should touch the waste of lesser lands in my home, and there is no reason I shouldn't carry you and condition myself more. This predicament, you will find is more beneficial to both of us.

Kanari huffed at his reply. She was bemused as to why he wanted to carry her in the first place; it was definitely strange in her eyes. She did her best not to shift on the stranger's shoulders, sitting awkwardly stiff. "Yeah okay, fine." She sulked feeling oddly defeated. After a few moments of unbearable silence she finally spoke, slightly leaning to get a better look at the man's face. It was obvious he was someone significant to the dusk elves, that much she was certain of, but that was all she knew. She regretted not doing more research on the race before arriving.

"Who are you anyway? Do you normally treat strangers like this?" She questioned curiously.

Azarn continued to tread along. They were getting close to a intersecting pass where fang shaped mountains created arch ways; just by leaning upon each other. "Who am I?" Azarn smirked a bit before lifting his head between her legs and looking right up past her cleavage into her eyes. "perhaps you might introduce yourself before you ask another whom they are, but being as you asked, I will answer rhanna amoura (Beautiful Star). I am Azarn son to a king, prince to a kin, and reaper of a land. I am next in line to lead the race of my, no.. our people. Teris gigan senturi (The Great Scion)" He lowered his head again and stared onward, darkness had blot out the sun now and only the faint glow of his blood red aura seemed to light their way. "Tell me, who you are."

Kana listened intently at the man's very impressive introduction. When she realized she had been very disrespectful to royalty a soft pink appeared across her cheeks. Even more so when the fact that a prince was between her legs hit her. She loosened her grasp on him and nearly fell off before leaning forward and regained her grip.

"I'm uh, sorry." She apologized as she looked away in embarrassment. It was weird to her, being almost surrounded herself by the prince's crimson aura, knowing how the gentle brush could suddenly become a deadly weapon in less than a second.

"I am Kanari Pieriott…" She paused for a moment then dropped her head. "Well that's a rather boring introduction, isn't it?" She sulked. "Hmm let's see, I am Kanari… The burning rose, successor of the great flame phoenix Stelemara…" She closed her eyes at the mention of Stella. She felt obligated to include her; she was, after all, a part of Kana now.

After a moment she gasped with excitement. This was the perfect person to ask about the dusk elves, who better to ask than the heir of the race itself? Hmmm well probably the king, but Azarn was right here so she definitely would not waste the opportunity to gain more knowledge "Um would you mind telling me about, erm, our race?"

Azarn stopped at the comment, he was particularly confused by how Kanari was acting. At first she'd been fairly put off by his efforts, but now she seemed almost inquisitive. He didn't waste too much time thinking on it though. "You know nothing of your own people Burning Rose?" he seemed to of chosen which name he liked her best for. "Ill leave my own questioning aside for now however... Our people what things would you like to know of them?" Azarn had become serious now, but not in a way as to throw anyone off.

Kanari stared down at him with anticipation, awaiting the knowledge the man had to offer. When he asked her a question once again her cheeks turned red in embarrassment. "I-it a long story, I know a little but not enough." She replied, she wasn't sure how people would react if she just say 'Hey I'm from another world, one with no magic and technology you can't even imagine. ONE WHERE IF YOU RANDOMLY LIFT UNDERAGED STRANGERS ONTO YOUR SHOULDERS YOU GET THROWN IN JAIL!!! She huffed at her mental rant then turned her attention back to the Prince.
"Hmmm." She placed a finger on her chin as she tried to think. "Umm how about the history of the dusk elves. Oh and what are some of the traditions!?"

"Ahh.. our history?" he seemed almost elated to recount such events. "In times long ago the world lived in fear, now as you might expect fear is always present. This.. this was different. The Dragon god; Galadrion circled Norindul each day. It would watch and wait Each day another part of our world would be consumed by the God. There was nothing anyone could do."

He noticed he'd truly grasped her attention now. They were getting close to the camp; so he hurried his story. "Lariaht, Goddess of Creation did not appreciate the Dragon Gods advance. While the main Gods stood stilla nd waited for Mankind to save themselves, lariaht realized that this was nothing mankind could resolve... She challenged Galdrion herself, and when she fought him she was defeated. Fromt he battle Lariaht stone a single city sized scale from the Mighty Dragon Gods. She combined her efforts, her power and from her visage, that of an elf she created a new part of herself to stand upon this world. The race of Dusk Elf was born.

It started slow, but born from the bountiful power of the goddess herself the Dusk Elves became the ultimate weapon to combat the Dragon God and his generals. Legendary Heroes that used their aura to pierce the Dragons, and from it, two factions arose.. the Riders, and the Slayers. Formally they are known as the Dragon Lords, and the Dragon slayers. Together the factions used their unique powers to defeat the Dragon God. it was a battle that lasted a very long time,b ut in the end One Dragon Lord, and One Dragon Slayer became the ultimate duo that pushed Galadrion away from Norindul.

The Dragon Lord You've already met... The pleasant undead gentleman that guarded the Bridge.. He was not a good person... The Dragon Slayer... well He is my Father. King of our Race.. Askir the Great." He let that sit with her for the time.

As he spoke Kanari was almost as almost as eager to listen as he was to tell her the story. She was mesmerized, taking in all of the information with a look of amazement on her face. For a few moments she couldn't speak, she almost didn't seem there as she disassembled, put together piece by piece, then organized the data she had just received. All of it was just so amazing to her, she even had to go through it all several times.
"Wow…" She finally said, letting out a sigh as if she had just finished tons of homework. When she removed her eyes from the man, to which were previously glued to, she noticed they were nearing a camp. "Perhaps later you can tell me more about our people." She giggled, always hungry for more information. "These factions also seem very interesting."

Upon arriving to the camp she quickly unfolded her legs from around the Prince's neck, reached back onto the back of the reptile and flipped off the moment they slowed. She had no idea how these people would react to her sitting on their royalty and she definitely did not want to make any enemies. "I uh, please forgive me, I need to stretch." She made up the excuse, which was partially true, then began walking along side Azarn's reptile as she stretched he legs and arms.

"Oh and thank you so much for bringing us here and um saving us from the crazy undead army who were most likely about to chop us up into tiny bits and eat us from dinner." She chuckled as she scratched the back of her head nervously. She would have thanked him earlier but she completely forgot her manners due to nearly dying, being swept up by a very important stranger, and learning so much, all within a single day.

The spires of stone and ash were behind them now as a dry looking dead grass plain lay before them. it was the first thing to actually look inviting since they'd crossed the bridge even. Offside there was a long winding serpent shaped river that had an almost gold glow to it. At closer look at the very bottom of the crystalw ater were actual gold chunks, enough to make one rich for the rest of their days really.

Besides that large eastern style tents were set up everywhere the eye could see. The home of the Dusk Elves was indeed a camp, offside of a mountain that looked to be a skeleton. In fact a skelton of a Collosal sized mountain built Dragon. A much more ornate looking building forged of tied and strung stone and tooth, and bone sat nearest that mountain. The rest of the camp somewhat lively with the familiar clash of a sword. In the middle a large pit stood and three Dusk elf men fought handicap against one other Dusk elf whom seemed ten times their skill. The one more peculiar thing about all of this though as they entered further and further into the camp.... Kanari noticed it and her face reddened a bit when she thought back to Prince Azarn's treatment.

"There are no girls..."

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
GM Post
A big opportunity
@Yaoi Master Gavin

Soon the chase was coming to an end as the killer was never found, however 3 people found a new prey to hunt. Valur was approached by a gruff looking man.
"Saw you out there today boy. I may have a proposition you'd enjoy very much, it seems like your kind of thing. The Blades cou…"

"Back off Orrian, we found 'em first!" Julia stormed down behind Valur from the roof of the nearby building. "You liked The Quarry didn't ya Valur? With what we just saw you're guaranteed a pretty little spot at our table. Whaddu ya say?"

"Hey! We all know you guys have no chance again The Order." A male elf spoke as he joined the other 2 surrounding the dragon.

Before Valur stood 3 choice; the Blades of Eriargon, the Quarry, or the Order of Conquest. The guilds were 3 of the 7 main guilds of Kalt.
The Blades of Eriargon are mercenary said to be trained by the High Elf master Lord Eriargon's only living son, who so happens to be the leader of the guild. They have no need for magic as they are some of the best blade masters around.
The Quarry is a group of hunters and fame seekers, their specialties; finding, tracking, taming, and hunting any creature. They love the thrill of new challenges and face them head on.
The Order of Conquest is composed of archeologists and templars. They share a passion for treasure hunting and the stories they tell from all of their adventure are all astonishing.
They all looked at him with eager eyes, all awaiting his decision.​

Status
Not open for further replies.