Fate of Fantasy +The World of Norindul+

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Key Tuzi

"She is scared..."
He had to reason with himself, to come even with his own realization, but it didn't make it easier.

The Wolf snorted to himself and shook his head in protest at what he already knew. he didn't understand why she seemed so angry all of the sudden, but he guessed it had something to do with being cold. or maybe it was like Luna during her time. That time had always confused poor Oberon, but Lobos had just told him to leave it be... Of course. he never was good at listening.

The wolf took off in massive strides, each step he made was 8 steps to a normal person, so it didn't take long for the small little pond that Anabelle found herself in, to start shaking. the water rippled as he got closer and then he passed through the trees into the clearing to watch her... Watch her he did.

Here he was. Big White wolf.. watching puny naked girl in the water.. Naked.... Sure she was close enough before, but now she was completely exposed, aside from the water that hid most to the imagination. It was different than fur.

"Fire Mistress.. Cold? Oberon tried to make fire..." His voice was deep, almost like a grunt but a bit more suave than that. He was trying to speak evenly with her. "I tried to help so that Fire Mistress was comfortable. Picked Many flowers." He hung his head low. but his eyes never left hers.

"Stop!" Anabelle commanded him as she eyed him with a steely glare. She definitely was hoping he would of gotten the point and not followed, but of course what could she expect from a stupid fucking talking mutt? "Don't call me Fire Mistress, I am sick of that shit." She spat back, a certain venom present in her words. it was hard for her to believe that he'd picked the flowers. How the hell did he even? What, piece by piece in his fucking large ass mouth? "You picked the flowers?" She seemed almost thrown off by this, but quickly returned to her annoyed stance on things and ended the conversation in her own way. "I am fine, I just need to bathe."

Oberon looked confused at first, but quickly caught on. He nodded as a response to her, and then ... stepped forward. "What will I call you then?" Anabelle clicked her tongue and thought for a moment but with a side glance she finally answered. "Just call me Anabelle if you have to talk to me." The wolf nodded happily before responding "I am Oberon!" He announced again proudly and lifted his head high to the air. Then without warning the Wolf crawled into the pond with her and moved though the pond was big, he still could touch ground.. " Very well we will bathe then Anabelle." He had a silly wolfish grin, a level of innocence that was ever present in his stupidity. Big wolves did not belong in the bath tub with beautiful Nypmhs.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
AzeirathBanner_zpsc372603b.jpg

-The Grim Battle, Path to Ninos-
@Wolfsin

Zeiry heard the sound of crushing bone and turned to see Marius flying away from the massive blue Draken. A sense of panic instantly filled her as she rushed forward, but Marius glanced up at her, his blood soaked face barking at her. "Don't come any closer! Get back no-" He was cut off by the monsterous roar of the Draken leader who reached down and plucked up the wounded Marius with one hand. Without a pause, he chucked his forward, just past Zeiry and straight into Tirian, who was rushing to her aid. In a single crash, the both struck the ground. Zeiry heard another cry next to her and turned to see Hal within the clutches of another, but he brought his hammer down on the beast's head, both of them crashing against the ground and knocking dust and sand up into the air. Centaurs, elves, and Draken alike laid slain at the young girl's feet, and she was frozen in sudden fear.

The Draken leader let out a battle cry, sending chills down Zeiry's spine as she could only turn and stare in terror. The beast moved quickly to her, yet Zeiry was still frozen in fear, staring into the massive yellow eyes like a deer in headlights. It was only when the beast reached towards her that she backed away, turning to run from the beast, but in an instantly, she felt it's massive tail coil around her ankles and raise her into the air. She let out a small scream as she instantly squirm, full panic suddenly insuing. The Draken merely laughed, staring into her terrified eyes with an amused expression.
"Yes...squirm little elf...it will make bedding you all the better..." He leaned forward then and let his large, purple tongue slip out and slowly brush against Zeiry's face, causing her to gasp and push against him in horror. "You will make a tight little womb for my offspring..."

Zeiry could not believe what she was hearing. They were going to take her and rape her. The message set in deep and all she could do was stare in terror, her body shaking in the monster's grasp. She could not move. She could not react. All she could do was stare ahead as her life flashed before her eyes and what she would become...some sperm bucket for a bunch of lizards?...No...no she did not want this to happen. She looked around at the fighting. Creatures were falling left and right as the fight was growing grim. They were dying, but she was frozen in the monster's grasp? Giving up so easily? She could not do this to them....

She was knocked out of her thoughts as she was suddenly held above the beast's head, the Draken releasing a battle cry, forcing the attention of the others. Trian and Marius seemed to move that instant, but in a flash they were surrounded by 4 massive draken. Without hesitation they jumped into the fray, swrod in hand. The Blue Draken only watched in amusement, waving the captured Zeiry over his head. This was Zeiry's chance. Kill the boss and the others would scatter. Stretching out her arms, she swirled her hands about, causing the ground just under the beast to stir until....

BOOM

In an instant, the ground below the massive Draken was forced up in the shape of a fist, striking the beast right in the gut and frocing Zeiry out of the creature's grasp. She struck the ground and rolled away, pain rushing up her side, but she ignored it as she quickly rose to her feet. The massive draken struck the ground only feet away, but Zeiry was already making her way towards him, her eyes burning with hate and frustration. How dare he attack her group. How dare he kill her people. How dare he LICK her.

The shaking of the ground seemed to throw the others off, but it gave enough distraction for Tirian to strike, cutting down the large red Draken before him. Marius did the same with the brown. Turning slightly, he gave Tirian only a single nod before rushing back off into battle. Tirian ran the other direction, dodging the attack of another draken and stabbing right between the eyes.

Hal had risen from his battle and instantly went into another, but all three of the men were making their way towards Zeiry, closing the distance as quickly as possibly.

The Beast rose up and released a blood curtling roar, but Zeiry raised her hands, the sand instantly rising to move with her. Balling her hands into fist, she struck down, the sand pillar slamming into the massive draken, causing a bone chilling crack to sound. She did not wait as she continued to step forward, slamming her foot down and another pillar rose up and struck down on the beast, causing another crushing sound as the Draken roared in agony. She was still moving towards him, her eyes trailed forward, only focusing on the monster ahead.

A draken nearby rushed towards her and she only raised her hand, fire rushing forward to consume the creature in an angry mesh. She left the beast there and slammed her foot down again, another pillar slamming down on the Draken leader, who was knocked to the side from the force of the blow. When he rose, he turned to her and instantly rushed at her, blood spattered face filled with hate as his claws extended. He slashed at her and Zeiry rolled away, leaving him to only slash through the fabric of her cloak as she forced the ground under him up one more, this time sending him flying back against the ground.

Marius was the first to make it to her, only feet away before he was snagged up by another Draken. Twisting in the beast's grasp, he sent a wave of sand up into the creature's face and added a blood stab straight into the creature's exposed neck. The beast fell and Marius fell with it, but became trapped under the creature's girth.

Tirian was next, but he was instantly surround by the Draken gaurd, being forced to back away until Hal came up right beside him, throwing his hammer straight into Draken head. It was then that he grabbed Tirian by the arm and swung him around, his mighty sword slashing through the next gaurd. Hal was quick to retrieve his hammer as they were left to fight the beasts, until the Centaurs rode to their side, slashing through the creatures with spears and arrows.

Zeiry was a blind rage as she swirled sand up around the massive beast,faster and faster, adding more pressure until a giant crystal laid just above him, the pointed end right at the monster's face. Zeiry stared the monster down, a primal desire for vengence suddenly in her eyes as she rose the crystal higher and in a instant, brought it down...right...on...his...head.

The force of the blow forced the ground all around them up, sending sand up into the sky as a massive boom sounded. And with that...it was done.

Last edited:
The Elderwood, pink
FinalAnabelleBanner_zpsd3cd5b01.png~original

- "What even are you?" The story of a giant fucking wolf and his prissy nymph mistress -
@Wolfsin

untitl10.png

"What the fuck are you doing?" Anabelle outright snapped at the massive wolf that somehow thought it was a good idea to jump in the water with her like it was a fucking bathtub or something. She had the urge to cover herself somehow, but with what? She was already naked in the water. He'd already seen her, would have had to touch her at some point in order for her to wind up in a bed of flower petals... which she still had no idea how he could have picked and arranged like they were. The bath was supposed to help make things normal again, calm her down, and here they were. A pissy redhead and a freakish wolf, in a dirty stream, and she knew then that her plan to have a curse-less conversation at some distant point in the future was so far fucking gone, it laughed and waved at her from the distant fucking mountain range. Fantastic.

"I cannot handle this. You're a fucking wolf. A wolf that talks. Why? How?" So much pent up frustration burned behind her words. She'd been tempering the anger, bottling it up rather than lashing out in a physical way, like she was used to. Anabelle couldn't do that anymore. She rounded on him in the water, uncaring of the fact that he could pretty much see all of her. What once had been blue-green eyes flared a burnt orange color now. She pushed forward even more in the water, pointing an angry finger his way. "What are you? What? Not Who. You can't be a normal wolf - normal wolves don't talk, and they don't pick flowers. So explain, now, before I fucking leave. I've no interest in bathing with a bloody, oversized dog. I've seen enough mutts to last a lifetime and right now I really just want to have a normal bath, preferably one without strange, inhuman creatures."

Last edited:
Breed> @Sinopa
@Wolfsin

The quartet had been traveling for quite some time now and the air had the growing coolness of death's touch in it, something that Despina has felt many times before, and it very nearly brought a fond smile to her lips. Her first memory of such a feeling was the night she slaughtered her own kin... The happy memories were pushed aside as chains invisible to the human eye shot forth from the abyss ahead to catch a measly little fly. Whatever lurked in those endless depths didn't let anything pass over unless it used the bridge. Uncompromisingly so it seemed, and how admirable that was.

The stench of ever-decaying flesh and corpses was unappealing and overwhelming enough to make her scowl. No wonder, there was a damned army of the dead in front of them.

"Dark Lord Grimoire.... First Lord general to Seridis the Abyssal... " Breed watched and listened listlessly. Oh, were they all going to introduce themselves now? Joy.

"Return what is not yours..." What? What did Phantom General-or-Something mean by that? Their weapons were drawn and her own hand moved to the hilt behind her shoulder. Then just behind them, a bridge formed and the line of danger eased aside to show the beginning of the massive bridge which had a certain... Charm to it.

She and Kanari were the first to walk forward and merely step onto the bridge before a horrid wail pierced their ears and the army behind them made nearly just as much noise with their weapons in anticipation, their chanting somewhat familiar in a dream-like sense. Smoke surrounded them and the sudden weight of something briefly shook the structure under their feet. Then she saw it; the overgrown beast that was climbing onto the bridge.

"Thy living vessels of meat and blood, hath you come to offer yourselves as addition to my throne of corpse and bone?"

It stood before them at what most would consider a terrifying height, and it's voice could have echoed off of every surface in the wastelands. Despina cocked her head back to try and take in the entire monster set before them as she repeated him. "Additions to your throne of corpse and bone?" She snickered, completely unfazed by its words and the fact that they could all be devoured by it in seconds. "As lovely as that sounds, no we are not here to make such an offer to you." She glanced at Kanari out of the slits in her mask, unsure if the little elf could even raise her voice to speak. "We're looking to cross this beautiful bridge of yours."

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa and Wolfsin
.:The Dragon Tooth Wastelands:.
Kanari> @Red Rabbit
@Wolfsin

24golu8.jpg

The moment we stepped foot in the wasteland I felt chills go up my spine. When we started traveling I had taken my true child form. Dread filled my tiny body when I noticed the army on the other side of the chasm. Never had I seen anything as frightening as this. I stepped closer to Neve and she rested her hand on the top of my head in an attempt to comfort me, this however did not work.

"Dark Lord Grimoire.... First Lord general to Seridis the Abyssal... " I slightly looked over at Kalen, but couldn't get a real word out in response.
"O-oh." Was all I could manage to say. I looked back at the faceless man at the head of the army, he terrified me the most.

"Return what is not yours..." The man said as weapons pointed at us. I squeaked in fear and my legs trembled. What? Did one of us steal something from them? I've never been here so I couldn't possible have anything. Right? What are they going to do to use if we did have something of theirs? Anxiety squeezed my chest and it felt like butterflies... no, butterflies didn't describe the feeling, butterflies were good, more like evil dragonflies fluttered around my stomach. I hate dragonflies. I inched back when a bridge suddenly formed, but after a deep breath I stepped forward, though making sure to stay close to the Breed.

Another squeak escaped my lips when the bridge started to shake. I got even closer to the Breed and grabbed onto her shirt in fear. I knew it! This was a trap! They just wanted us on the bridge so they could break it down and kill us! My eyes shut tightly as the smoke formed.

"Thy living vessels of meat and blood, hath you come to offer yourselves as addition to my throne of corpse and bone?"

I opened one eye to see a huge beast in front of us. I let only a terrified breath out as I looked up at it, though still not letting go of the woman. My eyes shot up at her in shock when she spoke.

"Additions to your throne of corpse and bone? As lovely as that sounds, no we are not here to make such an offer to you." Her mask turned towards me, but I still stared at her, completely dumbfounded. How on earth could she... Was she insane! This creature could swallow all of us in one bite and not even think twice about it! Along with my fear I couldn't help but to admire her bravery, she stood in the face of danger and laughed at it but here I was standing, no, hiding behind someone else. I aspired to be like her one day.

"We're looking to cross this beautiful bridge of yours."
I managed to nod once to back up her response, at the moment I couldn't get a single word out.

• Love
Reactions: Red Rabbit
GM Post
Kalt: The Ruby Dawn
@Incubus Prince

jjtffc.jpg

Peacefully the night passed, some members out on missions, others fast asleep without a worry in the world, and a few were having a fun time in the tavern. Just another night in the guild, though with the presence of the new thief things would be a little different for a bit. It always was when a new member joined, but soon enough everything would go back to normal, everyone knew this.

Morning came soon enough, but Torni woke before the sun could and was out in the training field. He could almost always be found there when not on missions; being the youngest there he made it a point to show that he was just as strong as the rest, and even more determined. He held a high rank due to this and his experience in the guild, however he was not one to brag or misuse his authority.

When the sun began to peak he wiped the sweat from his forehead and drank some water from a leather canteen. He gazed up at the sky, the clash of colors meant his morning training was over. A few of the female thieves had watched him train shirtless, if the women in the Ruby Dawn weren't all insane (in his opinion) he would have shooed them all away, but he knew better… as did the other men in the guild.

He strode over to the lake and turned his back on the girls before stripping the rest of his clothes and jumped in to clean off the sweat and dirt. He hated feeling filthy, the grim weighed him down in his mind and he couldn't stand the stench. Many have called him sissy over this, but he didn't give two shits about their insults and wouldn't waste his time insulting them back. They were only words to him, on the other hand he wouldn't hold back if one were to throw a punch at him.

He stepped out and put on his clothes which were stacked neatly on a tree stump near the lake: a grey cropped vest over a black cropped undershirt exposing his six-pack, baggy beige pants tucked into light brown leather boots, a red belt with holsters for his many weapons, and a large grey scarf around his neck, his usual outfit. After getting dressed right there he made his way to the tavern to get the hit he reserved last night then went to the newbie's room.

After knocking on the door only twice he walked in. The moment the door opened Eldrin had darted up, daggers in hand. Torni raised an eyebrow at the nymph, but he decided not take it as a challenge just yet. "Rise and shine. I've brought you something that you may like." He chimed. The youth didn't know how he would react to being woken up but it didn't matter to him. He leaned against the wall beside the door and held up a slip of parchment between two fingers.

"This is your first hit, picked out just for you by yours truly." He walked around the room examining the area as he spoke.
"There is this gem under the possession of an aristocrat named Philippe Lackmayer. He's one of the wealthiest men in Kalt, and rumors even say that he sleeps on a bed of solid gold. Pompous bastard." He muttered the last words under his breath.
"Your objective is to acquire this gem and bring it to either Ronion or myself. You aren't limited to just grabbing the gem, if you see gold laying around, hell just take it, anyone here would do the same." He chuckled as he turned and stepped towards the bed and held the paper out.
"This won't be easy, in fact it is ranked pretty high on the list, but I believe in you." His lips curved upwards.

"So, do you accept this assignment?"

The Forest of Illumina, purple
Sorai_zps71566452.png~original

The Forest of Illumina
@Wolfsin

untitl11.png

Sera ran. Far. Placing no care in her direction or final location, because her mentally capacity to think about such things had all but completely vanished when his lips touched her own. She was breathing hard, shaking to her core from how entirely overwhelmed she was at that moment. And when finally her burning legs gave out, the girl crashed against a tree and slid down its bark, curling up in a loose ball among the roots and the grass.

It was dark out now. Silver light peaked through the canopy far above Sera's head, and for once she couldn't stand to look at the moon, to see its beauty and find another reminder of what tore her emotions apart right now.

"Tyler... Why..." The words passed her lips on no more than the smallest choked breath. It hurt so much to say his name. To finally understand the terror she'd felt back in the tent with Griffin. Sera knew why she'd run away. Because of Tyler. "Why... Why are you still haunting me, why can't I fucking let you go...?" He was gone. Hell, he'd been gone long before they'd come to this world - Sera hadn't ever gotten the chance to admit her feelings to him before her best friend in the world walked out of her life for good. She'd never even had a chance with him. And yet, here she was - curled up on the ground after running away from the one thing that could make her forget about Tyler. That could make her let go.

Except she couldn't let go. Even now, with Tyler dead, with Griffin expressing a sort of love she never expected he could feel for her... Letting go was impossible. Because the truth was... Tyler had broken her. Ruined her ability to love someone else in that way. Not because Griffin wasn't worthy - not even because she still loved Tyler that way. But because she understood the pain, the heartbreak of having the person you love walk out of your life for good. Sera knew that feeling and couldn't bring herself to overcome the absolute terror of one day hurting Griffin that way. If she risked returning his affection, and allowed herself to explore the love Griffin could give her... it would hurt that much more when... if, Sera realized she couldn't love him just as much. If she still couldn't let her feelings for Tyler go.

Sera was terrified of breaking Griffin that way. No matter how much she wanted to give in, to trust his affection and the possibility of finding happiness with him... the possibility of forgetting what she never had in the first place... It felt as if the weight of this risk would be enough to crush both of them. Sera couldn't withstand any more heartbreak, not after Tyler. It'd taken years to pick up the shattered pieces he'd left in his wake and this time there would be no gluing them back together again. Griffin probably felt the same way. He'd lost his best friend in the world when Tyler left them. Could he handle losing Sera one day, too, if she promised him her love and realized one day that she couldn't give herself to him completely? ... Could he handle being denied her affection from the beginning, either?

She sat there for a long while under the tree; clinging to her bones, tumbling the same questions around her head over and over again and hoping that eventually something might click. That she might find the strength to decide - terrifying risk, or terrifying safety?

Nothing came, though. No breath of inspiration or shove in the right direction. Sera sat there until the moon and sun changed places, and the first rays of warm light blew kisses upon her bare shoulders. It was then that a familiar voice broke through the wall of her cataclysmic thoughts.

"May I join you?"

The Priestess. She leaned against Sera's tree with a look of concern in her eyes, and that gaze alone was enough to push Sera past the breaking point. She hadn't cried until then.

"Shhh. Just breathe, Sweetling." The golden-haired elf murmured in a voice like pure warmth as she knelt down to wrap her arms around Sera. Feeling small, confused and completely helpless, the young girl could only lean into her mentor's embrace and bury her tear-streaked face into Daenalaia's shoulder. "I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner. There was some... complications I had to attend to, with the council."

"What..." Sera started, though had to stop and breath before her words could come out properly. "What com... complications?"

"I'll tell you about it later," the Priestess replied softly, and Sera was attentive enough to note something interesting. Daenalaia hadn't shut her curiosities down like usual - she was promising to tell her, some time soon, and that alone made her feel a little better. "Right now, its time to work on the Solar Flare spell."

"But, Priestess-" She breathed shakily, sitting back to look her mentor in the eye. Sera doubted she'd be able to manage anything like this... but the Daenalaia just shook her head gently, taking Sera's hands and rubbing her thumbs across the back of them soothingly.

"Take a breath, sweetling. Now is the right time. Teithië."

It is written.

Though still unsure and equally still upset, Sera did as she was told, focusing on the intake of breath and its circulation through her lungs. She closed her eyes and tried to relax against the soft grass as much as possible, all the while Daenalaia continued to stroke the backs of her hands gently. "All of the emotions inside of your heart, all of the confusion in your head, condense it. Shape those energies into one small sphere, right here." She turned Sera's hands over and patted the sensitive skin of her palms lightly, and a warmth spread from the woman's fingertips, sparking something Sera couldn't quite understand but felt in the center of her chest.

Time seemed to slow down, to cease its eternal ticking. All of the emotions battering Sera's heart and brain glowed lividly inside of her soul; anger, frustration, fear, helplessness, pain, and so much happiness. She reached out with invisible fingertips and grabbed a hold of each one, squeezing them into a ball, focusing every part of herself on that sphere of energy. Heat pulsed and expanded through her hands, like a second heartbeat, until golden light overcame the both of them. It kept expanding still, until every fiber of Sera's body hummed with light and heat, and a soft sigh eased from her pale lips.

"Sera... Open your eyes."

She did so, slowly, and it was like the world had been wiped clean. Light was a living, breathing creature that swallowed the earth whole, leaving behind pure white nothingness. For a moment she felt completely alone, really believed that the world had been erased before her eyes. And then, something cool spread over her palms. Sera looked down to find two other hands clasping her own, and when she looked up again, Priestess Daenalaia appeared from within the void. She smiled, and Sera felt her lips stretching in a huge grin, too, as a few happy tears trickled down her cheeks.

"You did it. I knew you could."

"Yeah..." Sera murmured softly in response, because she couldn't think of anything more to say. All of the emotions from earlier still thrummed within her body, even stronger now, but inside the beam of sunlight those feelings were manageable. Compressed into a small little sphere, one she could hold in her hands and bend however she pleased. The proof of her true power was a relief.

After a little while, the huge beam of light that surrounded Sera dissolved, and she found herself in the forest with Daenalaia again. The shock of her energy snapping back into place took the breath out of Sera but she still felt mostly in control of herself. It was a good feeling.

"Very good. Now, you should rest up and get some breakfast. Find me in a few hours, alright? We will talk then." Daenalaia stood, helping Sera up, and the girl nodded lightly.

"Thank you, Priestess. I can't tell you how much better I feel... but I bet you can tell." Daenalaia nodded with a little smile on her lips.

"You did the work, sweet things. I just held your hand while you did it." And with that, the Priestess started off toward the center of the forest, no doubt planning to find her own bed soon.

Something stopped her before she could leave, though.

"Hm?" Daenalaia approached one of the nearby trees, and Sera followed curiously, her eyes landing on... a raven? It lay on the ground, seemingly dead, though Sera could hear a tentative heartbeat in the little creature still. Dread colored her face quickly.

"Did I...?" Did she do that, with the solar flare spell? Sera couldn't finish the question, though the Priestess seemed to understand anyway and glanced back, clearly concerned.

"I believe so... But the creatures of this forest are blessed by the Divines. Your spell shouldn't have affected them, unless..."

"Unless... Its not from Illumina?" Sera finished, confusion replacing her fear. The Priestess only nodded as she bent down and scooped the faintly twitching bird up carefully. It was Sera's understanding that animals from outside of Illumina couldn't get inside, even birds, not without the help of magic anyway. "So what is it?" Was it benevolent... or a threat?

"I am not sure. But I will find out. Go, rest, we will speak later." Wrapping the creature securely in her robe, the Priestess started off into the forest, leaving Sera behind with no chance to argue or question. She was concerned about the bird and about Daenalaia's safety carrying it, but... The Priestess could handle herself, Sera knew. It was best to let things be for now. So she started back toward her own tent reluctantly. Sera still had no idea what to do about Griffin and couldn't even begin to guess what they might say to each other when she got back... but, reminding herself of the ball she'd formed, of the power she established over her own emotions, Sera had to tell herself not to worry. Things would work out one way or another, she had to believe so.

Last edited:
@Wolfsin

"Well, that is a problem," Valur admitted with a sheepish grin. "Not really any time for introductions on a battlefield, neh? But now's as good a time as any, ya know? You can call me Valur, Valur Armise. Dragon Lord of the Azure Sky."

He said this with an all-too-serious face which held for just a few seconds before it devolved into a grin that revealed his pearly fangs. Crossing his arms and taking both Barret and Julia's hands, he shook them firmly and laughed.

"But titles don't matter out here do they? I'd offer you a tongue or tail Spine, but the first would make it hard to speak and the second I don't have right now."

Again he laughed, his manner making it all the more difficult to discern whether he was being serious or lighthearted. Letting go of both the hunter's hands, he put them behind his head in a perfectly relaxed manner.

"And don't say it's talent. Well, it partly is, but I've had years of training to hone it. Comes with the territory of being a mercenary. Speaking of which, if I've got it right, you three are big game hunters? That's why you took this little guy down, right? What's the plan with it? Mount the head on the wall? Stuff it and let it loom in the corner? Cause if that's what you're after, I wouldn't mind a few dozen pounds of steak for the road. These guys are amazing after a long flight once you've read it the definition of fire."

That pretty much summed up Valur's current life. Flying, hunting, and eating what amounted to raw meat. And of course he actually put the meat on the flames. Then read it the definition of fire before pulling it back out and ripping into it with all the savagery of what he had just shoved into his gullet.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
oKSSz7w.png

6t6BV82.png

@Sinopa

Eldrin was actually sleeping peacefully, the events from the previous day taking more out of him than he thought. His peaceful sleep was interrupted when he heard two knocks on his door, but the sounds didn't register in his mind until the door opened, prompting him to draw his daggers quickly and glare at the intruder. When he noticed it was only Torni, Eldrin relaxed and placed the daggers down beside him on the bed and listened to what the other had to say.

My first hit? And it's something of what seems to be a higher rank? My... they flatter me...

Eldrin grinned and stood up, seemingly unaware, or uncaring, that his shawl was on the bed and he was standing naked in front of Torni. Eldrin reached out for the parchment and looked it over in his hands. A brilliant grin spread across his face as he clapped his hand down on Torni's shoulder.

"Torni, my friend, I can't thank you enough! The perfect job for one who's skill is like mine!"

Eldrin may be a little too proud of his abilities at times, but he's not completely self-absorbed.

"Now!"

Eldrin began as he turned to his bed to begin wrapping his shawl back around himself.

"I think I should get this done as quickly as possible! The morning is young! The only time better to strike a mark is at dusk, but I can't wait that long!"

Eldrin walked over to his window and perched himself on the windowsill before he looked over his shoulder, shooting Torni another grin before he leaped from the window, landing softly and silently, Eldrin began skipping off into the distance.

Eldrin pranced through the streets, winking at random people and giving others his brilliant grin.

Skipping along, Eldrin almost literally ran into the marshal whom he had stolen from. Eldrin rounded a corner and instantly turned around and took off down an alley when he heard the yell. Not waning to deal with this on his way to a job, Eldrin used the close proximity of the walls to have a little fun. Taking a little running start, he began to jump from wall to wall, occasionally gripping a window to flip himself onto a rooftop. Normally he would drag out the chase, but he had a job to do, so he was really excited for it.

Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, never once slowing down, Eldrin soon found the house that was his target coming up in the distance. Damn this town for being so massive...

Looming on the rooftop across from the house, Eldrin was more than displeased with the lack of guard personnel. Where they really making this so easy? Why the hell was this such a high rank job? Not a single guard to stop Eldrin, but he wasn't going in through the front door... that would be too easy and he would risk being caught... maybe.

Eldrin jumped down and began circling the house, looking for any other means of entry. The house seemed to be three stories tall, and not too many windows that were open or unlocked. Stopping near an open window on the first floor, Eldrin slipped in, completely mortified to, again, find not a single guard.

What is this guy's problem?

Eldrin was in what seemed to be the living room. Hearing no noise from anywhere close, he went to the stairs. As he climbed up, he started to hear clattering of dishes and people.

Entering the second floor, he looked over into an open doorway and noticed a LOT of people running around, the aroma of different flavours pooled out of there. They seemed to be making this pompous bastard's breakfast. With a shrug, Eldrin quickly made it up to the next floor.

When Eldrin went to open the door, he was actually mildly surprised when he found a lock.

Oh? This guy actually knows what a lock is? Weird...

The lock was some of the most basic making Eldrin had ever had the misfortune to come across and picked it in no time flat. With a depressed sigh, he pushed the doors open.

The room was full of gold on either side with a throne on the far side of the room. In the center of the room was a small pedestal holding the gem that Eldrin assumed he was supposed to retrieve.

Trying his hardest not to, (not really... he didn't even think about it) Eldrin walked over to the many piles of gold and began stuffing his many pouches full of it, his thief-like tendencies taking over as he couldn't help the gleam from entering his eye as he practically drooled at the mounds of gold. Clearing his throat when his couple pouches were full, Eldrin righted himself and turned back towards his destination.

Eldrin walked up to the pedestal slowly, with a somewhat depressed composure to his movements. Bringing his hand up, he stopped just short of grabbing it.

Oh well... I still better get paid for this...

And with that, Eldrin placed his hand upon the gem.​

AlyssaBanner_zps88ace9cd.jpg

Princess Alyssa Highreign
Royal Cygnet, the Bearer of Highbloom, the First Born
En Route

Alyssa had been especially quiet for most of the journey. Marcus and Cleo were both quiet as well, due in greater part to the awkwardness than actual intent. Lady Mercia beside them was just as quiet. A Paladin of certain repute, Lady Mercia is popularly regarded as the pride of women warriors. The Paladin Order was one that traditionally favoured men, so when news broke that there was to be a Lady within the Order, the Kingdom's interest was greatly piqued. That sort of popularity eclipsed even Alyssa's own at one point - a little envious grudge Alyssa never quite forgotten.

As a person, however, Alyssa knew little of Mercia. Then again, given Alyssa disinclination towards Mercia, she never sought to befriend the lady, content to leave her under Godric's charge. Now that Godric sent her as escort, Alyssa could only feel her worst fears climbing to the surface. She had left Godric to guard her father, but will he be enough? Doubt was ever-present in her mind, but this time it was greater than ever before. She gently massaged her hands, feeling the slight trembling as she struggled to keep up the image of calm.

"Trust me, Your Highness; Trust Godric."

Alyssa snapped out of her negative thoughts, looking up at the Lady who spoke. This was the second time she had spoken directly to the Princess since her own introduction hours earlier. Yet just these words unleashed the pent-up feelings and emotions that she had kept suppressed for far too long. Tears streamed out of her eyes, unrestrained now as she cried out her fears, her unhappiness. Lady Mercia moves to sit beside the Princess, quietly patting her on the back as she sobbed - still instinctively keeping her crying soft so the carriage driver would not know.

Marcus and Cleo could only sit silently, their hearts going out to the Princess. Deep down, they felt a growing appreciation that they were no royalty.

~~ Several Days of Travel Later ~~

Royal Chambers

It wasn't that Alyssa wanted rest more than to visit her father, but back in the confines of the castle, there was due decorum. As inconvenient as it was to her at the present moment, she had to arrange first an audience with her father. There was no doubt he wouldn't refuse her too easily, so she hastily drafted the request and passed it to Cleo to deliver. Lady Mercia remained, standing watch within the Royal Chambers, an unusual move on Alyssa's part - but also her gesture of trust and gratitude for earlier.

Meanwhile, Marcus was already out and about, already returned to his position as Eye. She didn't need him to get a clear enough sense of the place. There was a sort of uneasy vibe as people got about their day (or rather, night). Servants would throw curious glances in her direction and then avert them when Alyssa looked their way. Hushed whispers were more frequent, each time dissipating before she could catch anything worth noting. These were unsettling observations and it was causing no small amount of distress to Alyssa as she changed out of her formal wear into a more comfortable night gown.

Regardless, it was starting to grow late, and Alyssa was never want to burn the midnight oil so she laid down in her bed. Whether she would actually sleep was a thing yet to be known, but she had to try.

@DoomyCakez

Tirian watched the spectacle of magic with a certain level of awe. She was indeed a very powerful mage, and the ability of her asset almost gave him a sense of invincibility, though he'd not been able to save her. When she put her mind to it, did she truly need saving? The pillar of hard crystalline stone fell over the Draken's head and they all guessed, that with the Centaurs rounding the last of them up, the battle was over.

The Crystal seemingly squished the creature under its direct weight, and a cloud of dust flew up. Tirian and Marius both moved to Zeiry's side and waited. Tirian had his sword raised, as did Marius, though the elf was much more hostile in that time than Tirian was. Then the cloud cleared, the crystal was gone, and on the ground a very large mucky puddle. Tirian looked to it precariously, something was odd. There was not enough time for him to figure it out though.

The Powerful Blue Draken emerged from the puddle, no he reformed from the puddle. Tirian instantly went on guard, and Zeiry took up a place offside as she prepared a spell, but when the Draken fully reformed and looked ready to strike... a gale of wind that none of them were expecting nearly knocked them from their feet. I Gigantic spear flew overhead and hit the Draken Head on, only by a lucky block was he able to somewhat glance the blow and only be throw off his feet. An arrow flew next from one of the lead Centaur and as it hit the Draken's feet they were frozen solid to the ground. He was completely captured now.

The party moved cautiously as the centaur circled around the frozen Draken. It was easy to tell how pissed they were with the creature. Many of their friends and family had died in this ambush orchestrated by the lizard helpless before them. They twitched at the anticipation of the chance of killing this wicked leader. They were a step behind however, as a thundering foot step echoed over the area. They looked up to see a very armored Gigantic man stepping up. Two others were following, and at their feet hustling to the frey. short stocky armored warriors, instantly recognizable as Dwarves. Tirian stepped forward and addressed the lizard forward. "We defeated you, you will answer all of our questions now... more specifically, HER questions." He pointed to Zeiry.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Aka-tan's post
(her phone is evil so I posted it for her)
@Aka~Kitsune

When Aiden dodged back the scythe continued swinging to the side until he locked it at his hip and he sprung forward; the dull top of the scythe aimed to knock him down.

Aiden slipped back further to avoid the dull side of the scythe, his careless steps leading him to the wall where he froze. His hands clenched at the hilt of wrath as he picked himself up and moved away from the wall that would be his death if he stayed.

"You are really trying to kill me aren't you..."

The blade of the scythe slipped into the wall like a knife in butter. The Shepherd leaned against the handle and kicked the boy across the room before pulling the scythe out and walking towards him. When he reached him he raised the blade and and swung downwards towards him.

He gasped in pain in response to the kick as the wind escaped his lungs, eyes wide open as a choked noise passed his lips. Cursing as he fell to the ground he held his abdomen, his pain blinding the situation for a few seconds but he spun around to see the approaching blade. With no choice he forced himself around as he escaped the blade by a tiny distance before scrambling to his feet, finally drawing Wrath into a defensive stance.

"Damnit!"

The blade slipped into the floor just like it did with the wall. He let go and started throwing punches all aimed at his face.

Aiden was shocked at the sudden change in style as he clenched his teeth, leaning back as his eyes narrowed. The shepard approached with harsh strikes and each one he tried to step out of his range. Though eventually one hit, colliding with his cheek as he stumbled back. Gritting his teeth, angered by searing pain that struck a chord in him he brought Wrath up till it sat at the opposite side from where he held it before he swung the blade at the Shepard, his breathing already uneven and exhausted.

The Shepherd blocked with his armor covered arm and twisted his hand around Aiden's wrist before head butting him then turned and threw him into the ground, which cracked underneath his body. He could see very well that the boy was losing strength, but that wouldn't stop him. The shepherd lift his foot aiming to crush his head.

A gasp tore itself from the eldest twins lips as he knew full well what was about to happen. Once again he was easily throw to the ground, this time however he heard the cracks of both the ground and his bones, a worrisome sound that only made him even more irriated. Vision swayed with the impact to the back of his skull the red haired necromancer pulled himself up, pushing himself away from the armour clad foot that wanted only to crush his skull. Blinking as his sight faded back to its usual state, he pushed himself to his feet with a groan as he sent his gaze back onto his opponent.

"You were telling the truth then...you really arent going to go easy on me..."

He turned his back, but only for a moment, grabbing the scythe, pulling it out of the ground, and spinning around once. The blade heading straight to his neck in an attempt to decapitate him.

Aiden stared with concerned eyes as the blade approached, fear causing him to drop to the floor in time for the blade to miss his head by a few inches. Gasping for breath, his lungs burning and his body aching as by this point he was struggling. Both by injuries and exhaustion as he had tried to keep up with the Shepard.

The blade continued over Aiden. The shepherd turned slightly with the scythe and kicked the boy dead center of his chest, throwing him to the ground on his back. After giving Aiden a long cold stare he turned to Lord Seridis.

"I have collected enough information from this fight to be able to come up with what needs to be the trainings concentration. I must now go make the preparations." He bowed, then turned and walked out. "Please excuse me, my Lord."

Aiden reached to his ribs, settling a hand upon the general area as he tried to ignore the sharp jolts of pain that forced him to shift uncomfortably. Wrath was settled to his side as he ignored the blood that fell from pale skin and the sweat that followed. Exhausted and angry he turned his gaze to Seridis, brow raised. "How is having me killed training?" He asked, pain lacing his voice as he huffed, trying to drag himself to his feet. "Nadia...is she doing this torture as well?" He asked, bloody red orbs narrowed as he stared, anger present at his Lord.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin

25966-37e40fb332f71786942a8556d3a2ac5c.jpg

@Key Tuzi
Roth third post- location Drymm-title: the forest is so green..and pretty, pretty green..​

Roth gazed around the woods, a look of awe was upon his face. Even though the young man was still on the panther like a hunted kill, he had learned appreciation for the forest to a degree. It amazed him that he had not respected the majesty of the forest when he had awoken. He tore his thoughts away from his amazement of the forest and evaluated his Elven.. well.. he was not even sure what he would call them. Were they saviours, captors, or maniacs? Roth lent towards captors and maniacs. The young man sensed he was not trusted by many of the Elves- and was surprised because he was never very good with sensing things like that. He wondered if that was the reason as to why he was on the panther still, though seeing the fast way the Elves move made him grateful of the panther transport.

The Sky had dimmed down, and gave way to a cold and dark sky with only fleeting burgundy traces. 'the death of a day, kindred..' a voice whispered in his ear, which caused his eyes to widen. The voice was the one that he heard in his dreams, and now it seemed that he'd also hear it when awake.

He tilted his head as he listened to the Elves talk. 'geez.. do they ever get along or are they always this cutting with each other?' he thought to himself as his eyes moved around and gazed at each elf in turn. 'Lord of the rings lied to me! Most of the videogames I've ever played with elves in lied to me!' he mused as he watched.

"camp would be great, I'm hungry!" Roth added, not caring if he was heard or not.

The young man inwardly cringed as one of the males issued a taunt, from what Roth had seen of these Elves the women seemed more volatile and mood swingy then the ones back home!

'home..' he thought to himself as he resumed his glazing at the sky. 'at least the sky looks the same no matter where you are..'

"an hour?!" Roth blurted with a loud groan. "I'll be DEAD by then, I'm wasting away with every second!" he declared in a pitiful tone of voice, not caring about how melodramatic he sounded. Travel and Roth never went well together, hunger and Roth were a bad combination.. and with both things combined together, Roth was not in a good mood.

Dispite Roth's whining protesting, he did not die on the journey and was alive and well by the time they arrived at their destination. When he was left to his own devices he tried to get off the panther without causing a scene, but ended up sliding off and falling on his face. A muffled "ow." came from his lips. He blinked as she gave him orders. "whaaa? Why couldn't you have told me that before I tried to get off him?!" he exclaimed before he slowly edged towards the panther. "nice kitty, nice deadly kitty.. you don't want to mangle me, do you?" he asked quietly as he tenderly got the packs from the panther, he nearly screamed every time the cat so much as moved a little.

he quickly gave her the packs she requested and sat himself down, he eyed her cutting the meat. "you.. may not believe me, but.." he took a deep breath. "I'm from a city, the year is 2016.. the city itself has got a really weird name..and I live in a dingy apartment I like to call 'loserville..'" he hesitated. "d-don't laugh... this place is strange and yet.. it's like I've being here before..yet not.. can I ask..where am I and what year is it?"

oKSSz7w.png

6t6BV82.png

48LDbeN.png

"Well, well, well. Looks like you were right, Inash."

"What did I say Alaeli, either the Blood Ravens, the Order of Conquest, or the Ruby Dawn would come after the jewel once the word got out."

"Good call."

A man and woman stood up from one of the piles of gold coins as soon as the jewel was grabbed. The woman, Alaeli, was dressed in light armor, a reaper sword sheathed at her side. The man, Inash, wore mostly cloth except for his legs and feet, and on his back was a broad bastard sword.

"So it was the thieves."

Alaeli said as the two stepped out.

"Since the Blades of Eriargon are the Rudy Dawn's allies we'll allow you to leave now, without the gem of course."

"If not we'd be happy to chop you into little bits, and add you to our soup for dinner."

A sadistic smile and shimmering white eyes could be seen behind the shadow of the woman's hood.

Eldrin jumped a little when two people emerged from the piles of gold.

Woah... Heh... Efficient...

Eldrin could easily see that these two were obviously incredibly powerful and that he had no hope of defeating them if he tried to fight, so he just set down the gem.

Inash... Alaeli... got it...

"Okay, okay! I won't take the gem! But... can I ask the significance of this gem? Or who the Blades of Eriargon are? I'm a new recruit to the Ruby Dawn, you see, and I was just given this job as my first and was told nothing prior to this rather than I was to come take this gem from the pompous bastard of this manour. Not my words."

Eldrin figured that he would try to get at least something out of this... aside from his three almost overflowing sacks with gold. Would he get something, anything, from these two? He had no clue... but wasn't it worth a shot?

The two looked at the thief with wide eyes.

"You gave up that easily?"

The man confusedly inquired.

"He's a newbie."

Alaeli turned to the side and yawned.

"Understandable he'd want to run away with his tail between his legs. Uhg and here I was hoping for someone formidable to fight."

Eldrin just chuckled at their reactions.

"I may be a newbie, but I'm smart enough to know a fight that i can't win. Fighting the two of you would just a be a death sentence for me and I plan on living for just a little while longer."

Inash gave the woman a sigh before he spoke.

"We are a guild of mercenaries, Master bladesmen..."

"Ahem, and women..."

He sighed again.

"And women. We are the Ruby Dawn's allies, but this alliance doesn't stop us from completing a job. As for the gem, we have no idea what it is..."

"Nor do we care."

"We were assigned to guard it until the 'pompous bastard' sells it. Sorry we couldn't give you any more information."

Alaeli rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"So, how about you run along..."

Eldrin shrugged before a thought crossed through his mind and he grinned widely.

"Well I would, buuuuuuut... How much is he selling it for?"

Eldrin had an idea... he could pay for it... with the damned pompous bastard's own money, and he wouldn't even know. If Eldrin bought the gem, then all three of them would complete their jobs. It's a win win win situation!

Alaeli snickered.

"All offers will be negotiated with Lackmayer personally, he doesn't like 3rd parties controlling his sales."

"Good luck do that though, do you really think we didn't see you take his gold? We're not blind you know."

"If you leave, you leave empty-handed. Without Lackmayer's gold, and unless you have your own gold, with out the gem as well."

Eldrin snickered to himself. Yes... yes he did have 'his' own gold...

"Oh fiiiiiiiine..."

Eldrin sighed overly dramatically as he got the pouches of gold he stole and emptied them.

"There? Happy? Now, if you'll excuse me... I have things I need to handle..."

And with that, Eldrin turned and began leaving to deal with some business with the pompous bastard.

Exiting the room, he made his way down to the second floor and waltzed over to the large doors that Eldrin assumed belonged to the pompous bastard because of the style of the doors. Not really being one for common courtesy, he began knocking on the door. If this man had ZERO guards, then Eldrin doubted he was against visitors.

"Enter."

An irritated voice ordered.

Philippe was sitting in another throne in his room, one naked girl on his bed sleeping and another on his lap feeding him grapes. He sent a glare towards the door as Eldrin walked in.

Eldrin entered the room with a slight chuckle and almost completely blanched at the sight before him... Naked women... on a disgusting man... Eldrin held back a shudder before he walked forward and rested on one knee in front of him.

"Lord Lackmayer, I have come for the purchase of your gem."

Eldrin was so appalled by this display in front of him that he wanted to get this out of the way and get home with the gem... this entire scene was horrendous to him...

Please don't be your pompous bastardly self and draw this out...

He chanted this in his head as he eagerly awaited the answer.

Philippe examined the man who walked in with an unimpressed look, before shooing the ladies away.

"Do you know just how much that gem is worth? I've narrowed it down to 3 million. Would you, someone who doesn't seem to be able to buy any clothes, be able to afford that?"

Eldrin couldn't help the chuckle that left his throat.

"My apologies, sir, but I am more than capable of buying clothing. I just feel as if the threads are far too restricting. And, sir... if the gem is of such value... then I must simply know of it's origin before I am to make such a huge offer on a small gem such as that."

"Heh, fine I'll humor you. The gem has been embedded in the blades of many great warriors of the past. Passed down from captain to soldier, master to apprentice, father to son, mother to daughter. Dragonslayers, blademasters, and it is also said that one of the heroes of the past owned it. It has traveled the world and seen many thingy, and now it here with me. Don't ask how I got it, that is confidential."

He made a shooing motion with his hand.

"Now go, I hate to be disturbed before breakfast, your current indecent appearance is starting to make me lose my appetite."

Eldrin sighed from where he was resting and stood up with a soft growl.

"You don't get it... I need that gem... and I intend on getting it..."

With that, Eldrin drew his daggers and dashed at the pompous bastard.​

• Love
@Sinopa @Red Rabbit

The Dragon hummed, and the sound was the equivalent of a thousand screaming souls retching to break free of an eternal prison. The Mighty Skeletal monster eyed the group for a moment, the musk of his breath was enough to melt skin from bone even at this distance.

"Flattery will get you no where!" he commanded. "I have seen many die on this bridge, most just by standing in my presence. The fact you still stand at all tells me much of who you are. Still none will cross my bridge, save..." he paused and lingered his wicked gaze of Kanari for a moment. "You... Dusk Elf."

The Warriors on the side of the Bridge had grown entirely silent, only the Dragon spoke now of the guardians. "The pact is sealed, and so I am bound to allow you to pass, but the rest will not leave this place with body." His voice was thundering, and he raised his gaze over The Breed again. "You are peculiar, a power resides within your soul, that I did not expect... When darkness befalls the sky someday you shall lead it, I expect this of you ... Ovelisk" The last word snapped with a click.

In Despina's mind~

A vision of the land, the sky blood red all around. The commands of a thick voiced male from above hazed the air. With every foul movement the beating of wings could be heard. below the world was set ablaze int he blackest of fires.

"Enough!"

The great Dragon intervened.

"You Draken may leave this place now...You Dusk elf may cross.. the rest will add to my collection of bones!" Kalen growled, and Neve narrowed her eyes at the monster, but Kanari did now budge...

"Go now... this is the final mercy I will consider."

The Dragon raised on its mighty hinds and towered over them as it readied to kill them all should, they disobey his orders.

@Yaoi Master Gavin

The woman cut in first.

"You have it exactly right, we are part of Kalts Hunting guild, known as the Quarry. We take all manners of jobs that involve extravagant hunts, or taming. You would be a pretty solid addition honestly, if ya'd think of joinin."

The all moved to pack up what they needed of the creature, a tooth hear and there and a claw, in order to prove that they had killed the beast, even if a good deal of the work had been done by this new comer. Barret Spoke next. "If nothing else, you might as well finish up with your er... Meal odd one and join us in Kalt, the City has a great many things to offer." He was sincere, but it was easy to see that he had an odd s\disposition for how Valur was treating the animal.

"Anyways, yeh eat up Valur and meet us in the square, youa re actually going to be here just in time to take part in the festival, the show case of our cities pride, the guild run city of freedom!" The Woman seemed very openly excited over the event. "Its definitely Something you might never forget if you see it.

Finally the last hunter cut in.

"What I am curious about, what brought you to the city? With a prestigious name as you have, there is some reason to your being here."

@Key Tuzi

The bright light shimmered openly illuminating the sky for a moment. Griffin knew exactly who it was. He actually took pride in seeing the light. Sera had grown so much since being here, and if nothing else it gave him an excuse to go to her.

Griffin took off at a dash, much faster than he'd ever been before, that must of meant he had grown as well in their time at the forest. it didn't take him but a few strides before he found himself ducked in a shrubbery watching her finish up. Their session was about to end, and so he actually panicked a little bit. Like hell he wanted her to think he was stalking her or some shit. However... What if she wanted that? What if she half expected him to be right around the corner, to scoop her up and hold her and just say everything with his lips again like before. It was a tempting option but one with far too many holes... because the alternative was that he was wrong... and alternative he was not prepared to face yet.

Knowing that he could beat her back to the tent, easily made him more comfortable, at least there, where it had all started, he could figure things out, he could see how she felt. It seemed like this tent was a zone of truth,a place where they could not lie to each other, lest they betray their actions. it was that anticipation for a "false" truth even that drove him on.

Griffin sat in his cot just balled up thinking to himself, he had to try and sort himself before she came in, but there was little time for that. The opening of the tent moved, and right on time, or actually dreadfully early, there she stood with the light against her back. She looked beautiful then, and any preparation he had was completely wiped out.. he waited for her to sit down.. Sera didn't say anything at first, which only added to his tension, but then with a loud yawn, she curled up into her bed. "Sleeeeeppy Time griffin, Today was... exhausting." Griffin wasn't exactly sure how to take that. "What happened with training?" He finally responded ignore his own hurt feeling with her describing the events of the day as exhausting. He was being overly sensitive, and at least for now he wouldn't show her that.

"Well I finally got that spell, it took me a bit, but The Priestess helped me a lot so I got it. " Griffin Interjected on her. "I Could see the light from here, you really have come quite a ways, you should be proud. "She didn't respond at first, the tension of awkward silence was building. "Thanks Griff." She finally said. it was way too late by that point, his anxiety was driving him mad, he edged ever closer with each moment. "I am really tired now so I'm gonna try and do whatever sleepy thing I can.... GOD I miss naps.." It was a cut off, and a horrible one. She turned to face him as he got closer and he looked like a deer stuck int he headlights. "G..Griffin?" he looked like an animal probably to her eyes, it was scary the lack of control he had over himself now.

"Im sorry Sera.. Ill let you sleep don't worry about it." Griffin rolled over, but she remained watching his back for a moment. Surely she wanted to say something, but for once the silence was golden. Griffin could not of hated it more... He still didn't know how she felt. She had kissed him back earlier, at least it felt like it... but something wasn't right.. One way or the other... he had to let it go for at least tonight.. he had to calm down and think, maybe do some sleep of his own. "Griffin tomorrow morning we both need to go see The Priestess, so rest up well. Good night Griffin."

A silence lingered after that, The Griffin replied at barely a whisper.

"Good Night Sera.."

"I love you..."

@Key Tuzi

The massive white wolf stepped back at her lashing out at him. her words cut deep, but he was also used to the mistreatment. Oberon backed out of the water without saying much. "I sorry... for intruding.. Anabelle." he started to turn, but she got a slight sudden change of heart.. "Wait.. If nothing else you can stand guard and make sure im not disturbed..." it was her trying to be nice, Oberon knew that, and with a large wolfish smile he settled just shy of the little pond. "No one will disturb." His voice was strong, commanding and intimidating. To the point she really believed it.

For a little while it was silent, neither said much more to each other. Oberon stood watch,a nd she bathed quietly, but the longer it went on the more restless the young girl got. "How did you pick flowers in that state?" Oberon shyed from the question. A low grunt sound could be heard with his disapproval. "Oberon Monster in that form.. " it only quirked Anabelle's curiosity more. "What is your other form... God I can't believe I'm even asking, but I figured you were the Monster now." Oberon look as though his pride had been struck with a dagger. "Oberon is good looking now, that form is... big and scary.."

Now he was just confusing her.. "Show me." She turned and demanded, taking care to cover herself with water. her eyes met his. "No.." He responded. "Show me." She commanded again and he grunted and shook his head a few times. "No....." She scolded next. "Oberon.. Show me.." he seemed to huff a bit this time and bury his muzzle with his paws turning away from her. "Anabelle you will run..." She cut him off... "I won't run, Show me." Oberon sighed long and hard and then turned to face her. he went right to the edge of the pond, and then a brilliant orange light surrounded him.

His wolf form melded with the light, and then his body reformed. Soon enough he stared directly into her eyes, his filled of sorry. his body filled of scars... "This is me.." he said flatly and waited for her to pass judgement.

@Mikasa

The door creaked, but even just barely pushing it open didn't work in this case. The hulking Monster of a Man Godric slipped through into the young Princess room, only when she had gotten partially asleep. "Princess..." he spoke calmly, and Alyssa woke with a start. Godric was not donned in his armor. he wore a tunic of white and gold and tied off pants. His beard was still braided along with his hair, he looked still the same. "Princess... I was so worried for you... " he moved and without asking, as if it was his right alone to do so, he moved and wrapped his arms around her. "So many rumors, so much death and deceit as of late, I am just happy to see you unharmed. This was a reunion long awaited.

(More to come with a collab.)

Breed > @Sinopa
@Wolfsin

Breed glanced down to the Dusk Elf when she could feel body heat against her scales. Had she gotten even smaller than before? Such an odd species. Kanari was even clutching to her upper armor by the time the miserable beast decided to show itself. Despina didn't care, but she didn't want to knock the Elf off the bridge if she had to move out of the way.

She was becoming slightly irritated with how much noise this dragon was creating and his breath, though awful smelling, warmed her cold blood, making her fidgety if anything.

"Flattery will get you no where!"

Her eyes narrowed as she interrupted at a normal volume with annoyance in her tone. "Flattery my scaled ass."

"I have seen many die on this bridge, most just by standing in my presence. The fact you still stand at all tells me much of who you are. Still none will cross my bridge, save..." She tilted her head back while listening, clearly not taking this as seriously as she should. "You... Dusk Elf." The Breed briefly studied Kanari again who was still as stone. At this point she wouldn't be able to walk across without help anyway, she looked petrified!

"The pact is sealed, and so I am bound to allow you to pass, but the rest will not leave this place with body." What pact could he have made with the Dusk Elves? She wanted to break that bony face of his and get on with their travels. His eyes were on her again and she returned a glare. "You are peculiar, a power resides within your soul, that I did not expect... When darkness befalls the sky someday you shall lead it, I expect this of you ... Ovelisk."

She heard the click of his tongue, or was it his jaws that made the sound? Breed's eyes were suddenly vacant and unseeing, her mind far away in a time unbeknownst to her as either past or future. She could see some land of Norindul, the sky as dark a crimson as blood in all directions as the commands of a thick voiced male from above hazed the air. With every foul movement the beating of wings could be heard in a steady, almost rhythmic beat that synced to the off sound of a thudding heart. Below her the world was set ablaze in the blackest of fires...

"Enough!" Despina blinked away the emptiness from her eyes nearly as quickly as it had come, her posture rigid from the previous vision. Just what in Hades was that?

"You Draken may leave this place now... You Dusk elf may cross.. The rest will add to my collection of bones!" The growl and the vibes coming off Kanari's companions behind her was an obvious sign of their disapproval.

"Go now... this is the final mercy I will consider."

This was ridiculous. She twisted both shoulders to the left, several vertebrae cracking one after the other. "I suppose I couldn't offer up my horse to let us all pass through?" There might have been a way around this wretched abyss, but who knew how long that would take her to travel? It would cut into her time spent hunting that male Dusk Elf down... A scowl formed behind her mask.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.