Fate of Fantasy Norindul (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, are you fangirling? XD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa
I passed out from exhaustion, wake up, and see four pages of spam. DAYUM! (I live in Mountain Time.)

@DarkHost,

My lover! Where are you so? (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

@Wolfie,

I'll create my first post after Rai-Rai finished my banner siggie. (No rush Sorai! (」゜ロ゜)」)

You may wanna do your post whenever you can and edit it later witht he siggig. because Sorai won't be home til fairly later. Not too much later now but late none the less.

Also HELLLO mah lovlies!

I would reply to your post but I'm working a double shift today /:

Sorry, won't be able to reply till 12

@Wolfsin

Hiiii I hope you're feeling better today.
Who are you telling to post?

OH MY GOD GUYS

MY MIND IS SO BLOWN RIGHT NOW

HOLY HELL MALEFICENT IS SUCH AN AMAZING MOVIE AND YOU ALL NEED TO SEE IT ASAP

I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN LIKE MY BRAIN EXPLODED FROM ITS GOODNESS OH GOD

Reactions: 2 people
OH MY GOD GUYS

rofl, I'll have to check it out then, thanks. =3

Weeee oh god I still can't even cope it was so good..

Anyway I have to leave again in like 40 minutes but that gives me enough time to post a reply at least! And I should be able to finish your siggy tonight at some point once I get home~

Weeee oh god I still can't even cope it was so good..

Anyway I have to leave again in like 40 minutes but that gives me enough time to post a reply at least!
lol mkay

I was telling our white dragon to go ahead and post.

Sorry guys I got a few things I have to take care of for like two hours but Ill be back in full gear to reply after that. And Ill knock out ALL replies I owe. Great posting everyone I love ALL of your characters... Kanari... just set in motion ANOTHER SHITSTORM. Zeiry omg... i nearly pissed myself laughing at her encounter with Leon... and The Twins... first sign of Nadia snapping fucking perfect. The Cat and Kain rp is setting up for another of my BIG events before we go to Norindul but so far this is moving along really well. =D

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
I was telling our white dragon to go ahead and post.

Sorry guys I got a few things I have to take care of for like two hours but Ill be back in full gear to reply after that. And Ill knock out ALL replies I owe. Great posting everyone I love ALL of your characters... Kanari... just set in motion ANOTHER SHITSTORM. Zeiry omg... i nearly pissed myself laughing at her encounter with Leon... and The Twins... first sign of Nadia snapping fucking perfect. The Cat and Kain rp is setting up for another of my BIG events before we go to Norindul but so far this is moving along really well. =D

THAANNKKKSSSS!~ lol X,3

@DarkHost

No problems I understand that feel you and White Dragon work your stuff when you can and Ill work out ways to bring you into story outright if need be. But for now just enjoy each others company. =D

I'm excited XD

Hehe thanks! Nadia is soooo going to be worse in terms of snapping compared to her brother.

Oh yeah, I requested to join the group =3
@Wolfsin Thanks ♥♥♥

Last edited:
Sorai said:
OH MY GOD GUYS

I have to wait! My theaters aren't exactly up to date. We don't get new releases right away. I'm so excited to see that movie! Maleficent is my favorite Disney villain! Since she's played by Angelina Jolie, I know it's going to be an amazing movie! I can't wait for it to hit my theaters! O(≧∇≦)O

Reactions: RaccoonKing
*is going to see maleficent on saturday*

Status
Not open for further replies.