Fate of Fantasy Norindul (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That being said. Skype name is

wolfsin74 add me please. =)

Request sent =3

Do you have a phone you could add skype to?

I don't... I have one of the most useless phones ever, no joke. My father MAY have it on his, or i might be getting a decent enough phone for it (hopefully) soonish. But, I'll see if my dad has it on his and if he does, I'll ask if I can use it! No biggie! Although, I've not used Skype before, so I'd be a noob lol ^^

I don't... I have one of the most useless phones ever, no joke. My father MAY have it on his, or i might be getting a decent enough phone for it (hopefully) soonish. But, I'll see if my dad has it on his and if he does, I'll ask if I can use it! No biggie! Although, I've not used Skype before, so I'd be a noob lol ^^

Skype is literally just a chat platform haha. You will be fine.

Skype is literally just a chat platform haha. You will be fine.

Hehe^^ well, I'll check tomorrow to see if he has it on his laptop. Hopefully he will, and hopefully he'll let me use it!

Also! Something I forgot to add to his profile! When he is wearing only his shawl, he does have his daggers on his person. Where? You're welcome to search him... but you'll have to be very thorough... ^^

P.S. I found Skype on the big computer! I'm currently in the process of starting myself up!!

Edit: I'm all set! I'm Incubus_Prince!

Last edited by a moderator:
: W : i'M SO LOST

but I love all the new characters...

I really hope it's okay to write here..I'll delete it if not.. but I couldn't not comment on an RP as well thought out and fasinating as this! IT'S SUPER AWESOME! *coughs* sorry :] I'd like to join but I don't think I could keep up with the awesomeness :]

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
@Sepdemonium

OMGZ THANKS ; W ; <3333

New characters are always welcome because we are always starting new chapters, so feel free to join and stuffs. We always have room for more people and more characers because of how big the world is and everyone is welcome!~

Reactions: Sepdemonium
Doomy, don't tempt me! I have so little will power as it is.. and it's..fading..even more.. :] *laughs* I'll try to think about it.. but will most likely.. join if it's okay with everyone :]

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
It is completely awesome if you wish to join this. If you decide you wish to join us then for sure send me a pm and we can work out all the details for you to be able to join up!

my willpower has just broke down even more :] if you're totally sure and I wouldn't be a bother, I will definatly join :] or join at a more oppotune time for everyone if it makes it easer :]

Perfect time considering it is the beginning of chapter 4!

We are just finishing up chapter 3 now.

I'm not sure if there is a more opportune time! A chapter's about to end, so the beginning of the next chapter is perfect! That's when my and my bf's charries are getting brought in!

ooohhhh, that is oppotune! :] I'll PM you :] I may poof soon because I feel tired but I'll do that first.. thank you both! :]

Incubus, did you really have to Jinx the poor guy? :]

YAY MORE NEW INTEREST A:KSDJG:LERKHGAGAD

WELCOME @Sepdemonium YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURE, I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE JOINING US~! <3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.