Fate of Fantasy Norindul (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Annnd its in. I implied through my character's perspective the nature of some of the races, so feel free to correct me on those if I made any mistakes!

Wll try to post today. X3

Reactions: Wolfsin
@Gladis

I'm making the CS for Lurking in the Dark now

Sorry for the long absence from it D,X

@Wolfsin: I finally posted!

I'll be busy this weekend, I'm afraid. I'm attending a Wedding. I'll be active during the nights, but RL may get in the way. I'm returning Sunday.

Sounds prefectly fine hon i will get my posts up for this rp (At least some) sometime tonight or MAYBE tomorrow before work.

The next post I have to make for each of the characters involved is fairly heavy so Ill be careful in when i do them so to protray the gravity of it all. We are getting close to our chapter three endings so its gonna get really good.

I would also like to take this time and ask all members to remember that you are all your own gm. Reaction posts to things I write, and over all posts that keep us in one spot and do not progress things will make the rp grow very stale. Always plan your posts to further your characters specific story. hijack if necessary. As long as you do my character/npcs justice in how you hijack I will not complain. Just do everything you can to be active and guide the story. This is our world and I need you all to help me create the stories in the world of Norindul.

Thanks guys Ill be doing these posts as soon as I can, and when its not (5:30) in the morning XD

@Wolfsin: I finally posted!

I'll be busy this weekend, I'm afraid. I'm attending a Wedding. I'll be active during the nights, but RL may get in the way. I'm returning Sunday.

Not rushing you, but I posted for ya =D

All Posts to players are done! Hope you all enjoy. I would pay money to see most of your reactions when you read =D

Come on everyone Lets get those collab posts out there for reading. Set me up for the finale. =)

*high 5's myself* DONE O:<

• Thank You
Dead line for getting posts out before my finale is this coming monday. If you can't set them up in collab form just post them as they are. Get this done peeps.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Uuuhhhhmmm.... I hate to ask because this is soooooo far along but... is there any openings for new charries? It's fine if there's not, just thought I'd ask, hehe... ^^

Every chapter start is the perfect time for new characters. Distract me from my problems prince. What type of character are you thinking and have you read the sign up?

@Incubus Prince

Last edited:
I have, indeed, read the sign-up! and... I'm not entirely sure about the nature of my character, possibly a rogue/thief type charrie, but I'm not sure. I was wanting confirmation before I got too excited about a charrie lol

I have, indeed, read the sign-up! and... I'm not entirely sure about the nature of my character, possibly a rogue/thief type charrie, but I'm not sure. I was wanting confirmation before I got too excited about a charrie lol

Well if you want to pm me we can work out the details of your character and get you ready before the new chapter starts. If you have time.

@Wolfsin

I'm going to get started on some Dwarf Character sheets for NPC. I feel as if they will come in handy later

• Thank You
Sounds greattt If you get stuck with their culture let me know @DoomyCakez

Also, if you guys need help with anything be sure to let me know and I'll do my best ^^

Welcome, @Incubus Prince ~ It will be fun to have you join us! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.