Fate of Fantasy Norindul (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooo.... my boyfriend was talking about this and reading through it... I wanna join in. And I hear there's an arc ending soon so it's a perfect time or so it would seem.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
Soooooo.... my boyfriend was talking about this and reading through it... I wanna join in. And I hear there's an arc ending soon so it's a perfect time or so it would seem.

Absolutely perfect timing yes!

You got an idea then pm me if you have time I have no issues working with you on a character design. =D

Okay so I reworked the OP for our RP Sign Up and Character Sheet thread, when you guys get a moment can you browse it and see what you think? o:

Also it should be a little bit easier for new members to understand the story and RP Info now, but if any of the new writers who've expressed interest have any questions feel free to ask~

*spazes*
Eldrin is adorable XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Sinopa

Sin! You are slacking love! XD

Monday peeps chop chop. And if you can get it done sooner, wellt he sooner its done the faster I can write out the new chapter. ALSO Its literally just for some of you turning what we wrote together into a collab post. do it.. its not hard D= I wanna write for this more and I can't til more is out. Then i do Tylers last post and the finale post for the chapter.. so please guys get your stuff out asap... D=

@Sinopa

Sin! You are slacking love! XD

Monday peeps chop chop. And if you can get it done sooner, wellt he sooner its done the faster I can write out the new chapter. ALSO Its literally just for some of you turning what we wrote together into a collab post. do it.. its not hard D= I wanna write for this more and I can't til more is out. Then i do Tylers last post and the finale post for the chapter.. so please guys get your stuff out asap... D=
I'm so sorry XD I'm working on it now

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
I'm so sorry XD I'm working on it now

You be fine XD I just like giving shit and I want to move on impatient gm is impatient D=

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Also talk about a skype for this group how do people feel bout that?

Aawwwhhh... come... I know what will make you feel better.... WE DANCE!!!!!:dance:

I'd be all for that!... But I do have a lack of Skype access so... hehe... that fact makes me a lil... :censored:

So no Skype for you?

Also talk about a skype for this group how do people feel bout that?
That's a good idea, I'm on skype all the time XD

Aawwwhhh... come... I know what will make you feel better.... WE DANCE!!!!!:dance:

I'd be all for that!... But I do have a lack of Skype access so... hehe... that fact makes me a lil... :censored:
:confetti: yay to dancing lol

Reactions: Freedom
Status
Not open for further replies.