Fate/Mark Last OOC and signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. I guess. Lance people and hang them above his head and drink their blood. >.>

One example of that is Vlad the Impaler. Fate/Extra had a cray cray Vlad while Fate/Apocrypha had a vampiric Vlad. The Hassan-I-Sabah Assassin also had multiple incarnations in Fate.

Yeah. I only know about FSN and FZ, not the other Fates xD

Hassan always gets the shaft, but don't worry my Middle Eastern Assassin, I still love you ;~;

I wish TYPE-MOON would do an anime adaptation of Fate/Extra in the future. It's pretty good for a spinoff.

Reactions: RareSecret
They have two manga for EXTRA and EXTRA CCC, if that helps.

Really though, I wanna see Strange Fake or Apocrypha animated more.

I was actually going to go with Jack the Ripper....but the Nasuverse already did and made it a damn 13 year old lookin girl D:

Yeah but I wanna see Aka Saber in glorious ufotable animation. XD

Lancer works too, but honestly Vlad the Impaler would have matched berserker better

It's almost as humorous as when they turned Elizabeth Bathory into a pop star idol.

Eh, I don't see anything wrong with the design other than clothing choice. Certainly beats some boring old doctor or something.

Besides, there's always the other Jack, the one that's a sane Berserker who can shapeshift into everyone.

Liz Bathory... Eh, they could've done better. Could've been worse, though too.

Yeah Liz Bathory was weird too.

Jack the ripper was completely dumb because he's the typical "I get sexual pleasure from killing women" killer. And they made it a loli too on top of that? Man, so glad that series isn't canon to the nasuverse.

Eh, I don't see anything wrong with the design other than clothing choice. Certainly beats some boring old doctor or something.

Besides, there's always the other Jack, the one that's a sane Berserker who can shapeshift into everyone.

Liz Bathory... Eh, they could've done better. Could've been worse, though too.

I love Liz's theme though. One of the best tunes from CCC along with anima ataraxia.

Nah, Jackie is more mommy issues than sexual pleasure. Though considering she's the ghost of Victorian London's abortions...

I'll give it that. EXTRA/CCC did have some great tracks.

Mommy issues? I dont want to say anything so messed up, but sexual pleasure can get tied into that. But at least jack the ripper was just a murderer so it doesn't exactly matter that they insulted him.

@Edge: I was gonna make William Wallace for Lancer but decided to go with Lugh, easier to make a NP for

I want to see a loli vs shota slap fight >:D Luca would have fun interacting with her ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.