Fate/Mark Last OOC and signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. Sonar, you want to collab the first interaction or just have me post the summoning and then straight to town?
We can do a small collab with their first interaction, make it more interesting =)

Since I've been getting people asking me about changing this and that, just to put a definitive deadline, when all servants have been summoned, everything becomes set in stone.

Well, I guess there's no point in hiding Hitler's identity. I mean, he's as recognizable as a bottle of Coca Cola.

There actually are some ways to throw them off.

Just try convincing him to shave his moustache. No one will ever recognize him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akashi
But that is what makes Hitler, Hitler. Will he just say. "Okay, since I was a dictator in my time, since my moustache symbolizes who I am, sure I'll remove it." Will he? XD

That's why I used the word "try". Honestly, it'd probably take a command seal to make it happen. Lol.

Or I could use Taka's magecraft to make something to conceal Hitler.

Possibly. Some would be able to see through it, though. A high enough clairvoyance will see through the illusion.

Yep, so Archer would probably see through it with no difficulty. High level magi with high magic resistance like our Einzbern and Caster might also see through it if they can sense the spell.

Oh right. How do we deal with Servants that know each other from their legends?

Or are there no Servants with overlapping legends in this War?

They can of course recognize each other. No reason why they shouldn't know their own past. But if its a younger version, make sure to apply from that time.

I meant more in the context of us all having secret identities. Like, for example, I have Medea and someone has Jason, but our identities are secret so we don't know until the reveal.

Ah. Well, I think we'll do it like this. If you happen to run into each other and pick up the signs, then a simple question to infer could work or however you do it. Then you can work it out in thread since you're both working blind. Kind of like how it would naturally be. And I can say that off the top of my head, none of you have servants that are SO close that you'd naturally just know them for sure on sight (like King Arthur and Lancelot). So we don't need to worry about that.

Einstein as Caster. Noble Phantasm would be a nuclear bomb. -nods-

I know Shakespeare has been a caster.

Hadn't really given it much of a care but let's say December 21. Winter Equinox.
Phantom, even if there should be multiple phantasms, for the purpose of this it'll be reduced to one. I was trying to make it simpler and so not to shaft those who were more unfamiliar. Ie, their servant has one because they were original and picked someone interesting but more obscure, then a couple others come in cranking out 3 phantasms.
I imagine so. Actually, gonna get to that right about now.

Ooh, winter huh? That's chilly :o kk

The references... References... References...

Oh, is it winter in our setting?

Status
Not open for further replies.