Fate/Grandiose Delusion

The answer is no. Moses could not touch the Ark safely. Even another David couldn't touch the ark safely, I'm pretty sure.
Technically I'm pretty sure the moonrunes don't even say David's allowed to touch it normally so yea.
Because its no longer the age of the gods, God isn't there,
Not quite. Divine Spirits are still very much a thing in the AoM. You can even summon one if you want. You just die right after that because you can't control it and then it wrecks you and everything around you indiscriminately cause it's mad its in a "prison" that you can't even conceive of.
manually checking whether someone who has the right is touching the noble phantasm of the ark or not. It is an arbitrary ability of the ark itself, tied to David. So "without authorization" likely means "without David's authorization".
Again, pretty sure that's just TM wikia fanon. Runes don't have that "besides the one authorized to touch it" line. It's just "a person who touches this box is robbed of magical energy and killed, no questions asked".
Similarly, Moses can do plagues on anyone. He isn't restricted to not being able to do anything to any Israelites. The technical wording of the text shouldn't change the fact that there's no higher being double checking/doing the work.
Moses isn't posted so that comparison falls flat. I'm sorry. ;w;

On another note, praying is going to be pretty awkward to Moses. He's so used to actually getting answers back.
Don't worry, he won't have enough free time to pray :3

Even if it is a type moon wikia fanon, that doesn't matter because that's what this David is using. So whether the translation is questionable or not, it is the official wording as that as this RP is concerned.

Fine then. Assuming we're all smart enough to not be smited, higher beings aren't involved with the process, blah, blah, blah.

Fine then. Assuming we're all smart enough to not be smited, higher beings aren't involved with the process, blah, blah, blah.
Are you implying Pythagoras isn't going to summon a god anyway? o3o

Whether he does or not isn't any of my business. I'm not sure whether a wish is capable of creating that kind of loophole but that's between you and the GM, nothing involving me.

Whether he does or not isn't any of my business. I'm not sure whether a wish is capable of creating that kind of loophole but that's between you and the GM, nothing involving me.
Well it's not a loophole, and you don't need the cup to do it.

How does the end of the last war bring about world anchor by means other than a wish?

How does the end of the last war bring about world anchor by means other than a wish?
...what? He already used the Grail to anchor himself at the end of the last war. I'm just saying he might decide to summon a god sometime during this one. You don't need the Grail or mechanics loopholes to summon a god in canon.

I'm aware of that. I'm simply asking whether the grail is even capable of that wish. Since the grail can't summon a full god (or it can't summon one safely. I don't know the actual specifics), does it have the power to make it safe to summon one? Seems questionable. But like I said before, that's between you and Phantom. I've got nothing to do with it.

I'm aware of that. I'm simply asking whether the grail is even capable of that wish. Since the grail can't summon a full god (or it can't summon one safely. I don't know the actual specifics), does it have the power to make it safe to summon one? Seems questionable. But like I said before, that's between you and Phantom. I've got nothing to do with it.
Of what wish? No wish is being made besides the world anchor one. I'm very confused because you seem to be misinterpreting something.

So, Yahweh is just having coffee up there in heaven with Zeus, Odin, and other gods, and not paying attention to the Ark?

So, Yahweh is just having coffee up there in heaven with Zeus, Odin, and other gods, and not paying attention to the Ark?
They probably don't chat and they're not in Heaven. They're outside the time axis but they're still "trapped", it's just not in a way we can perceive.

They probably don't chat and they're not in Heaven. They're outside the time axis but they're still "trapped", it's just not in a way we can perceive.
You know what I meant!

I'm questioning whether the world anchor is a wish within the grail's power. That's the only one I've been talking about. The grail has limitations. Therefore its wishes also have limitations.

I'm questioning whether the world anchor is a wish within the grail's power. That's the only one I've been talking about. The grail has limitations. Therefore its wishes also have limitations.
...yes, incarnating a Servant is possible for the Grail. It's literally just like what happened with Gil except he used the huge amount of prana to will it instead of getting dunked in materialized curses. Doing something like that really isn't hard. The Servant "summoning" ritual makes an anchor too, that's why it's not even a summoning ritual; it's just a ritual to bind a Servant.

I was under the impression that you were interpreting world anchor to mean that he is immune from being removed by the world, not just incarnation. In other words, he would be immune to being wiped from existence even if he tried to summon a god.

I was under the impression that you were interpreting world anchor to mean that he is immune from being removed by the world, not just incarnation. In other words, he would be immune to being wiped from existence even if he tried to summon a god.
Really? I thought I was pretty clear about it.

As a result, he is anchored to the world such that his existence cannot innately be dispelled by it, as it is "natural" for him to be present. This of course does not mean he gains any form of increased durability, resistance to attacks, and the like, rather just that he is able to "survive without a Master", though prana must still be replenished if used.

When you said the thing about summoning a god, I assumed you meant without spontaneously dying and poking back to the sheet, world anchor looked like it could be spun to make a solid case for that. If he cannot innately dispelled by the world, it stands to reason that "the world cannot remove him even if he does something unlawful", acting like an immunity which would make god summoning safe.

But as I said before, that's really no concern of mine. I'm just discussing it for the sake of discussion.

I could potentially summon St Michael by that logic then?

Wow, why am I still bitter about that... I need to let it go.

I could potentially summon St Michael by that logic then?

Wow, why am I still bitter about that... I need to let it go.
Depends what you headcanon Angels as. They're not Heroic Spirits, so the Grail can't summon them. You can say they're like Elementals, or a Phantasm Race, or even just Illusory Demons that were materialized from normatively good wishes. They're not HSs either way so they can't be Servants.

In the first place, I should probably clarify that summoning stuff like that requires ridiculous prep and a team of 10+ magi in a Grand Ritual, at base minimum. Even then you can't control it and it'll just kill you.