Farthern Legends

" Obviously they now travle with others. " He said in a annoyed way due to them being attacked. He wasn't quite used to this yet but is going to be soon enough.

"They've traveled in groups for two years now...after I...They called us demons for a reason." Patch said, shaking his fur loose as he shifted, calling the dragon fire to him once it healed Jin'ichi. "I thought we were safe, I hadn't seen them in months." He looked to the city again. "Let's go, quickly; sooner we're within the walls of the city the better."

Eclipse nodded, something has changed about him. His fur had gotten a red tint to it as his eyes steadily glowed lightly.

Before Patch had healed him a dark mist had disappeared inside Jin'ichi to be sealed within. It had seemed to protect Jin'ichi at least to the point of surviving the blow Eclipse had given to him. Jin'ichi just ignored it as he stumbled to get to his feet. "Patch is right. It has only been a short while that they have been moving together." He replied as he helped Nairi rid the branches around her. "Their cities were amon some of the first destroyed and as their numbers decreased they resulted in joining together to keep their kind alive." He replied as he looked at Eva. "Obviously we are on their good side."

" I don't think we are on their good side anymore. " Eclipse said as he looked to jin'ichi. " After that attack i think we are on their bad side. " He said as he then remounted delphi.

"I was being sarcastic but they are not looking for us. If they were they would have continued on their attack." Jin'ichi replied. "I also think you surprised them with your direct attacks. Not many peopl attack them like that."

Eclipse smirked lightly as his teeth showed ever so slightly

Patch saw the red, the tint that never left. It was why he wore a cloak all the time. He was keeping the demon inside hidden as best he could with what he had. He shook his head, looking away and reaching onto the saddle bag on Locklin. He put the cloak around his son's shoulders, looking at Jin'ichi, "I reconized the one, the girl...faintly, but while I was...not myself...I remember killing many people..." He shook his muzzle, shifting and falling to all fours. "Up on the horses; we must be off now."

"Agreed. Just be careful of her from now on. She obviously knows how to kill with minimal effort." Jin'ichi replied as Nairi helped him mount the horse. Nairi just walked alongside Patch as they began to move.

Patch shook his head, stepping back and nosing Nairi up onto his back behind his shoulder blades. "No walking, young one, you're still not efficiently recovered yet." Patch said, looking over at his son and shaking giving the boy a smirk.

"Hmph..." She mumbled as she grabbed onto his fur. "I guarantee that I can still beat you to the beach." She replied as she leaned forward and looked into his eyes. "You can't keep treating me like a child. I saved Eva." She replied showing the hole in her hand. She sat back upright as she looked at it and began to try and heal it on her own.

"She might be a bit slow but I wouldn't underestimate her." Jin'ichi teased.

"Hey!" She growled.

"Aye, she did." Looking back at Nairi a faint smile appeared and disappeared just as quickly. "It may not have been a killing blow if it had hit me, but it would have done enough damage to keep me out if the water for a few days." Eva bowed her head to the girl. "I am in your debt Nairi. Though I pray to my goddess that I need not return the favor." The seriousness left her voice as she asked Patch, "How much farther?" and climbed up on Delphi. "I could use a drink about now."

"Half a mile, over the next rise there is the gate, and then two streets down is the inn." Patch said, chuckling deeply. He would have to agree; a drink would not be out of place for him now. He looked up at Nairi, a smirk on his face. "Pup, I don't doubt your prowess, but I don't need you more hurt than you are now. Anything can happen, you know." He chuckled, shaking his fur lightly, one to annoy her and two to give him a laugh.

Eclipse smiled as he nudged delphi to go along.

Nairi nearly fell as Patch shook himself. She grabbed at his fur frantically as she tried to keep herself steady. "Bad, bad, bad!" She replied as she smacked the top of his lightly as she got control of herself. "Trying to knock an injured person off your back." She replied as she jokingly tried to shame him.

She turned toward Eva as she heard her words. "You healed me... Consider us even. Although, I might next time not try to catch an arrow in my hand." She replied as she bandaged her hand crudely.

Eclipse looked back to Nairi and smiled lightly. " Need help with that? " He asked as he held the fire in his left paw.

Patch only chuckled, flicking an ear back at her lightly. This side of him had been dead for years. But with his son alive and this group here he was slowly coming back again. His demon still there, taunt on his chain, but controlled for now.

"I am fine. I dislike fire. Even if it heals." She replied to Eclipse. "Do you think we will be able to swim today if we make it in time or is it too late?" She asked.

Eva chuckled. She didn't care when they arrived or how dark it would be. She would swim anyways. The thought of it brought her good mood back in full force. Water was her second love. One of the few things that never let her down and had always brought her pleasure. A relaxed and happy sigh passed her lips as she closed her eyes, her mind wandering. Caught up in her own world for the moment, anything short of an earthquake wouldn't be able to tear her from her imagination.

Eclipse just shrugged and the fire dissapated. " Suit yourself. " he said as he smiled lightly.