Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

The United Nations isn't cheap when it comes down to preventing terrorism. Each color will have their own separate room since there is only 11 of them. I would go on but I'm going to explain it in the intro. (Be prepared it's a long one)

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Personally, I would prefer the first one, because I've never done a RP where it's scheduled like that. I know that's not how to properly describe it, but I don't know how else to. xD I guess I would be afraid I would miss something during that period?

@Beatrix Woohoo! A middle eastern person! I love it! You might have the same misconception that Eon had. Children are taken by Farbe when they are two and they passed the test. She wouldn't be old enough to flee to try to a European country. Other than that. I like it.
Alrighty. I'll get to changing her history then. :D

Aaah! So much! I've got the school life, but I'll try not to fall too far behind on this. And those Chibis though...too cute. I'd understand if Red doesn't get one, since I'm the ass who didn't get a picture, but I would totally love one. Oh, and we're starting in the morning, right?

Last edited:
I will be able to post Purple's intro sometime today. I have also never RP'd in something that had a set schedule within the roleplay, so please just bear with me on that. :)

Just a thought, Rare, since you listed all of the colors in the intro post, you could set them so that they link to each characters profiles?

It'd be useful as a quick reference for us or others reading the RP.

• Thank You
Ahah, no problem~ Next up is Red... That's gonna be a difficult one without a picture reference :I I'll just have to wing it and hope I don't screw up.

Hey, Sav

Are you working on an intro post? I haven't started mine yet, but I figured that Yellow would probably end up sitting beside Purple or Green. I was just wanting to make sure that I didn't have Yellow pull on Purple's sleeve, when you had him pull on Green's. xD