Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Gah!!!!! The cuteness! :D :D :D :D

And thank you, Rare. :) I'm glad you like Purple! I'm really excited to play her. ^_^

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ahah, thank you all~ c: Digital art is my baby. So, naturally, I can't do traditional art worth a damn.

These characters are all adorable, I'm excited to draw them~ Excited to get the RP started when we can, too~ :I

• Love
Ahah, thank you all~ c: Digital art is my baby. So, naturally, I can't do traditional art worth a damn.

These characters are all adorable, I'm excited to draw them~ Excited to get the RP started when we can, too~ :I
XD I love doing traditional art, even though I suck at it. XDD

I know!!! :D Same here!

Kaz your chibis are so awesome. I cant wait to see your take on brown. if you cant get a good look from the picture he is aiden pearce from watch dogs, but as a teenager. you could do him with or without the mask.

Kaz your chibis are so awesome. I cant wait to see your take on brown. if you cant get a good look from the picture he is aiden pearce from watch dogs, but as a teenager. you could do him with or without the mask.
I love watch dogs!!! :D

ive got an aiden pearce cosplay outfit

Plus.. She's the only character that looks like me. .-.

Ah! I am so indecisive! Which do you like better for the schedule?

Magic training happen on day one and skills training happens on day 2, they occur at the same time and it's all individual switching.

OR

magic and skills training happens in a time frame but you will switch classes in between the time frame. For example, training and skills go from 5:00~7:00. One group will do magic from 5:00 to 6:00. The other will do skills from 5:00~6:00. At 6:00 the groups both switch the training course. This happens every day.

(Skills will be group training everybody the same thing while magic is individual training for each person)

Personally, I suppose the second choice. But hey; it's your roleplay, and thus, totally up to you. ^^

Also; how will rooming work? Will it be something where they all sleep in the same room? All of them in different room? Each person assigned a roomate, according to each color being paired with the color that's closest to their own(I.e. Yellow and orange, black and grey, blue and green, magenta and purple, etc.)?