Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Are you working on an intro post? I haven't started mine yet, but I figured that Yellow would probably end up sitting beside Purple or Green. I was just wanting to make sure that I didn't have Yellow pull on Purple's sleeve, when you had him pull on Green's. xD
Yeah, I'm working on one. ^_^ I was kinda thinking Green's, but I haven't gotten quite that far yet, so I'm cool either way. XD

Reactions: Jerelin
Yeah, I'm working on one. ^_^ I was kinda thinking Green's, but I haven't gotten quite that far yet, so I'm cool either way. XD
Since you are already working on it, and have been thinking about it, you can do it if you want. ^_^

Since you are already working on it, and have been thinking about it, you can do it if you want. ^_^
Alright, if you're sure. I legitimately don't mind if you'd rather it be Purple.

Lol, I'm sure! :D

(Really crappy internet connection is crappy)

Question:

How did you guys do the colored boxes around your post? I would love to do that for Purple, but I can't figure out how! D:

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Well I had brown make his appearance. Kinda gave people a little insight on he demeanor about the situation.

I think we're only supposed to post once per character till black and grey's sheets are up. ^^;

Question: How did you guys do the colored boxes around your post? I would love to do that for Purple, but I can't figure out how! D:
To do the colored boxes, set it up like this: [ fieldset=Name, Color] Yada yada [ /fieldset]

Leave out the spaces after the first brackets and replace the 'name' with the character's name and 'color' with the color you want for the border.

It'll appear like this:

Example, blue
Yada yada

aw man I thought we could of done a little dialogue. aw well that's fair I guess. I just though that sense the plot wasn't moving it would be ok

Ohh, are we? Boooo. Those guys need to hurry up. :c
I think so, unless I misinterpreted(which is highly likely). I know! I'm so excited to get going!

@RareSecret , might I suggest tagging those who reserved black and grey on this thread, as well the rest of the people who've signed up? It's good to tag the whole roster upon putting up the IC, because sometimes the alerts can get messed up and members no longer recieve notifications for the thread. Tagging them will give them an alert, though, so it helps them realize the IC is up, or, if they simply forgot about the thread, they need to get their character sheets up.

I feel like Blue and Magenta might have a weird, love-hate relationship?? idk. though I guess everyone in this RP might have a weird relationship with Magenta. OvO

I think brown may swallow his pride and may ask magenta in help planning an escape

I have a feeling that Yellow and Blue are gonna be Green's closest friends(probably only friends) on the team. Maybe Purple, although I think Green'll be wary of her and Magenta. I think she'll also respect Brown's choice of solitude, considering she's a bit of a loner herself. Not sure how she'll feel about red and white.

Sounds sweet! o: Although since Magenta is a lil meanie, he might ditch Brown if they do have an escape plan. ;w;

I literally just got an 8tracks account. So ready to make soundtracks for the RPs I'm in~!

I'm already liking Green and Yellow's relationship. They remind me of a sister and little brother so far.

• Love