Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hello! Sorry, I wasn't getting any alerts. It looks like we have a new person! Hi! I'm White!

Reactions: Genghismike
Nnnooo...-

WAIT
DID THEY TAKE OUT THE STRIKETHROUGH!?

-Sinks to knees and does the slow-mo scream of terror- NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wait a second... I had it yesterday.. >_> Confusionnnn!

That's probably a bug they need to fix. It's best to report it if they haven't received the complaint yet.

*Shrug.* It was like that before the update, too. Plus, I don't know if someone has reported it.

I'm working on mine as well.

Although I'm debating whether or not to help Blue. I don't know if it would show any attraction if she does. She will not be able to restore him, as it is not a problem with a lack of magical energy, but more of how much he used (that would be including mine added into it). Besides, she can't restore him. That is not what her power can do. Although I'm sure that Farbe has ways to test relationships should they form...

*Whines.* But I'm bad at reporting thingssss! D: Lol. I might, later, once I get all caught up on my replies.

That being said, posted.

Reactions: Beatrix
I loved your post, Sav!

I likely won't help Blue... Dammit, I'll talk with Mike about it later.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Questions. Have some of the Colors already had been on a mission? And if only eleven passed the test, does that mean the other children, presuming they didn't grab a perfect batch of eleven who developed magic all at once, had died from the facility? Sorry if the questions sound stupid. I just wanna shed a little light on something that's been in my head for a while.

Reactions: Beatrix
I think that is a perfect question to ask, Infinit.

I loved your post, Sav!
I likely won't help Blue... Dammit, I'll talk with Mike about it later.
Yay, thank you! ^^ I thought it'd be fun to make Green start suffering conflicted emotions; triggered by her making such an abrupt and uncharacteristic stand. Now that the rush from it is mostly over, they'll likely die down for a while(especially after she gets punished), but I'm sure they'll come and go depending on how far Farbe pushes her. :3

XD I understand the feeling. Typically, I like to write my posts without thought, stupid as it sounds. Then, I go back and revise what needs it. For me, it just makes it easier, because.. Well, because I think a lot. And overthinking comes to me naturally, which made it hard for me to figure out precisely what I want to post. But when I'm replying, and force down my thoughts, the reply comes solely from how my character would react, rather than how I would.

It couldn't really write that in a way that made sense, but... It works for me. XD

Some of the older colors have been on missions before but someone like Yellow hasn't . Terrorist attacks don't happen too often. The powers are so rare(Get it?) that they found only a few dozen. One or two dozen might have died. Like there might've been a previous Yellow or Black, or there was a completely different color that was Aqua or Scarlet or something of the sorts. I didn't really think about something like that. Thanks for asking. I needed to think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok then, glad I help! The idea of seeing this happen before has been in my head for awhile, besides I found it kind of odd that there were just eleven who managed to get magic no matter how rare it is especially if the area of reach is the whole world. Yay for more dark and eeriness of the storyline! It can help the older Colors show off their reasons for how they think and such too! I wanna make a former Color who died a gruesome death just for Gray/Kaelus now!

Maybe some of the older characters can casually mention another previous member once in a while.

OH MY GOSH

WAIT

CAN I MAKE A COLOR THAT PREVIOUSLY DIED?

*Just had an amazing idea.*