Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

We must make a bio for the dead characters just so everyone who is old enough can mention them and so we don't get confused if we accidentally use the same color for different people.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Yeah, it'd just be for later reference.

I just had a thought, when you said that, about a character I was making the other day that would be great for something to make Green's lack of rebellion make a bit more sense.

Mine shall be Wintergreen(or maybe Mint, so that she doesn't get confused with Green). Something of the like.

Another question or two. On missions, how do the scientists track the Colors? Do they have a chip that's implanted or something? And what will happen if a Color is captured? Do the scientists have a death switch to kill them?

I'm brimming with possibilities!

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Just to simply track. They don't want to kill their tools.

Thank you. I have a good picture on what to do with this information. *cue evil laughter*

We can use the previous inactive characters as well.

You know, I had asked about RFID implants several pages back >.>

I mean like the character's we stopped of due to the owner's inactivity. We can use them as dead characters.

Ah. How do scientists classify a Color dead by chance?

The scientists don't usually speak about the dead colors since they are tools. When they do, they will usually add the way they died in front of it since there aren't many of them. For example, burned White, stabbed Blue, and decapitated Yellow.**reference**

So do they simply lie about their death if they can't find the body? Sorry if these questions are bothering you by the way.