Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Do you guys want me to pair you guys up for the mock battle now for future reference or do you want to wait?
I'm cool with whatever. It'd be nice to go ahead and see, though. But no rush. ^^

Mike and I'd like to spar for a little bit, but in the end, it's your call. I really don't mind.

But then there is one left over... What shall we do with him/her? Subject them to experiments?
True...

If it's experiments... I'm more than willing to have Green oblige. >:D

But you will not know what they will do, and I'm pretty sure that Green wouldn't want Yellow to be fighting or subjected to experiments.

I volunteer Yellow for experiments if there's experiments. I can only imagine the following shitstorm from his coddlers would be amazing.

I volunteer Yellow for experiments if there's experiments. I can only imagine the following shitstorm from his coddlers would be amazing.
Let the hilarity ensue.

Reactions: Kaz
But you will not know what they will do, and I'm pretty sure that Green wouldn't want Yellow to be fighting or subjected to experiments.
True... However, Green would definitely volunteer for the experiments over letting anyone else. She'd rather the others have to fight than have them be tested on.

Btw, I am in favor of Green's idea of Randomization. I'm texting Mike and I will get his opinion soon. I hope he likes the idea of random partners.

Question: will the partners be sparring partners or will they be trying to figure out ways to utilize their powers together?

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Mike is neutral on the way the colors should be paired.

True... However, Green would definitely volunteer for the experiments over letting anyone else. She'd rather the others have to fight than have them be tested on.
Kaelus/Gray, despite her instabilities, wouldn't let that happen to Green. As the eldest, she has experience involving the scientists' gadgets. The teen will definitely try to convince Green what not to do.

Kaelus/Gray, despite her instabilities, wouldn't let that happen to Green. As the eldest, she has experience involving the scientists' gadgets. The teen will definitely try to convince Green what not to do.
Green most likely wouldn't care, and would take it on despite. She's... Stubborn. And that's an understatement. XD

i-volunteer.gif

Not really... but maybe.... idk

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden