Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

now we just need magenta to show

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
You're always late.
Next time try quoting me so other people don't think you're talking about them xD

>.> Also, I have to put food on the table. But I could just opt to stick around and RP all day instead.

Is it just me, or are we stuck at the character select screen?

Next time try quoting me so other people don't think you're talking about them xD
>.> Also, I have to put food on the table. But I could just opt to stick around and RP all day instead.
Thanks for the assholish remark to my typical joke, love.

Anyways, @Danger, a message will be incoming in the next 20 minutes of what has happened. It will be a quick summary of what has happened and what we are waiting on.

Quick question for anyone who may know. Are there any spots remaining for this Rp?

I'm here! I read through all the post so time to address them.

YES! BLACK GETS PUNISHMENT. HE WAS LATE. MUWAHAHAHAHAHA! Anyways........

I will be using the random generator. Thank you, Sav.

Powers will be used against each other after the "surprise". The "surprise" will be individual.

@Danger Accepted! Welcome to the team White number 3.

@CrimsonHorizons No more. Sorry. Farbe only consists of 11.

Now that that is sorted out, time for a GM post.

I only suggested it as the player has no internet at the moment but gave a valid excuse as to their absence XD

By the way the matches are..... drumroll please....

• Blue VS White
  • Yellow VS Orange
  • Brown VS Green
  • Red VS Gray
  • Magenta VS Purple
  • Black VS Head Scientist
This is what the generator came up with. Some seem a bit unfair, especially that last one, but it's what the generator came up with.

I would have to agree with Yellow. Almost too perfect. Green is really going to love this. And how do I fight a 7 year old? Looks like Yellow's gonna get some tough love.

And @Danger, You get pitted against the one with the useless power. Be glad. :D

• Love
Also, I cannot wait to see the horror of Green and Brown when they find out that they will be facing each other.

• Love
Don't worry about the reply now. After the GM post you can pretend you were already there since you are taking the place of the previous White.

GM post is up. May you all be creative and descriptive as possible. ;)

Question... What is the general crime of these escapees? I would like to know as I do not want to be burning the shit out of someone who was in for a little bit of weed.