Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The groups for group training are still the same as they were listed on the first page, correct?

Reactions: Genghismike
Just a heads-up.
I won't be posting any this week. I may be able to post around Friday. My grandmother has passed away, so I'm spending that time with my family. If you need to get a hold of me, I'll be on Iwaku for a few more hours, on and off.
My condolences to you. I'm deeply sorry for your loss, and I'll make sure to include you and your family in my prayers tonight. May your grandmother rest in peace. <3

Squee, you don't have to justify an absence like that. Family comes before the people you play with on the internet.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: 3 people
Okay, correction, Black posted in the IC saying their internet would be down, so wouldn't be able to post.

I'm here!

I was looking for Venom, and then I had Biofeedback. :|

Sorry. Haven't been able to get on, I have to do a main idea log involving summaries for the subheadings with red and blue text. Thankfully I only have 71 out of 161 pages left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. Haven't been able to get on, I have to do a main idea log involving summaries for the subheadings with red and blue text. Thankfully I only have 71 out of 161 pages left.
Wish I could help you out with that. I'm sorry.

You're good though. Most of us are just posting filler to keep ourselves occupied.

Sokay, kinda asked for it but I'll make it through. I also hope Squee's grandma is in a better place now and is probably watching over Squee and the rest of her family. I know how it is to lose a cherished family member.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry for the low quality of my post, I'm making dinner. :p

Reactions: Beatrix