Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magenta is one of my favorite. So bright!

Sorry for typos. Using my kindle and it isn't the best keyboard. Plus there is autocorrect. Eww.

Color: crimson
Appearance:
cute_dark_mousy_dn_angel_by_kh297sora-d4ewa2s.jpg

(Except with red hair and he's a bit tall for his age and people think he's older than he is.)
Sexuality: straight
Nationality: Ireland
True Name: John O'Connor
Power: weapon summoning (can only summon one weapon at a time unless it's knives those he can summon up to eight at a time. He can also summon two handguns at a time.) weapons vanish and appear in a flash of crimson light.
Weapon proficiency: User with this ability need only to pick up a weapon before they instantly become proficient in it. The first time they pick up a sword, they can spar with masters, the first time they use a bow, they can hit bulls-eyes.
Personality: crimson is a very religious person and often quotes the bible when he thinks it fits the situation. Some might compare him to Alexander Anderson from Hellsing at times, especially when he's fighting. He just goes wild with a pair of Austrian sword bayonets if it's a kill order, but pins the target to a wall by their hands if it's not. If it's a covert mission, he can be found about a mile out with a high power anti-material rifle watching for the target and often relies on purple to tell him telepathically. When he's not on a job, you can find him at chapel, reading his old king James bible, or training with his powers. Crimson is also a bit of a stubborn cuss at times especially when he gets passionate about what he's doing. It takes someone or something to get him to calm down and get out of that berserker state (mainly purple using her telepathy or yellow being close by him.)
Likes & Dislikes:
+ training
+God
+Good food
-waisting time
-his targets
-bad cooking
Luxary Item: old king James bible
Skills: throwing knives, weapons master adaptable fighting style, marksman, knife man, swordsman, stealthy, able to infiltrate the enemy ranks and not tip them off until it's too late.
Short bio: crimson thinks he's been picked by God himself to be a part of the team and sees what he does as God's will.
Relationships:
Red: views her as a wildcard and often keeps an eye on her just so he knows when to duck in cover. But when she's not upset, likes to be around her.
Yellow: generally likes to be around her and often calls her Joy because of how chipper she is.
Blue: ....*facepalm* what's he up to this time?
Black: avoids, but doesn't hate.
White: sees her as an intuitive person. A bit too blunt, but he's not one to talk.
Green: often sees her as a confidant.
Orange: the little sister that you can't stay angry with no matter what.
Purple: sees her as the team's eyes and ears. Often relying on her to tell him who his target is.
Magenta: sees her as the annoying sister that he has to keep an eye on, but doesn't hate her.
Amaranth: a wee bit too narcissistic. Keeps a close eye on him and listens carefully but generally finds their personalities clash at times.
Grey: expendable. All he has to say about Grey is psalms chapter two verses eight through twelve.
Theme song: the truth behind the projects from crisis core final fantasy seven.

Attachments

• 1414246789700.jpg
    1414246789700.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
And bayonet/weapons summoning?

Any thing is fine. Just remember the more overpowered, the more limitations

Any thing is fine. Just remember the more overpowered, the more limitations

Oh, there will be alot of limitations.

I'm probably going to make her 13 since you need younger characters.

Well, that's a requirement for anyone joining us from now on.

Just gonna leave these here... Actually, can totally use this for another RP of mine, as well. ^_^

BLACK
color-thesaurus-correct-names-black-shades.jpg

GREY
color-thesaurus-correct-names-grey-shades.jpg

WHITE
color-thesaurus-correct-names-white-shades.jpg

BROWN
color-thesaurus-correct-names-brown-shades.jpg

TAN
color-thesaurus-correct-names-tan-shades.jpg

YELLOW
color-thesaurus-correct-names-yellow-shades.jpg

ORANGE
000509.jpg

RED
color-thesaurus-correct-names-red-shades.jpg

PINK
pink.jpg

PURPLE
color-thesaurus-correct-names-purple-shades.jpg

BLUE
color-thesaurus-correct-names-blue-shades.jpg

CYAN

wikicyan.jpg

GREEN
000508.jpg

And I think my character is going to be 10 or 11... maybe 12, but that's pushing child into pre/teen for me.
Found an image that really inspired me! I'm thinking polarity. Limits?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Thinking of this character and the childish personality I can use.. this is going to be great. I already have an obsession for her to pursue.

Shes going to be the loveable innocent trouble maker.

Reactions: redlemonaide
Awww, why innocent? Need more HarleyQuinn/Jinx around the RP circuit.

Hmm... >:)

'Innocent' is the better showing. But truly innocent when it comes to the world outside. You'll see.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Color: Magenta[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: 13[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance: [/BCOLOR]
Although Magenta is only thirteen years old she can often be mistaken for a Sixteen year old girl due to her height and well along body. Standing 5'9 Inches tall at thirteen it is likely that she will reach 5'11" before she stops growing.
11005000_1557929534495361_1472190290_n.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]Sexuality: Straight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Nationality: Western Russia -St. Petersburg[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]True Name: Вероника (Veronika) Аксаков (Aksakov)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Power: Sound Wave and Vibration Manipulation and control. [/BCOLOR]

Magenta's Sound wave control is much like a SubWoofer with controller. In this aspect she can make her own voice or even her body movements generate and enormous sound wave or no sound at all. This can be used in many versitile ways. From Silent insertions to destructive sonic booms that can knock over large objects and send things flying. This can also be used to Map out buildings and dark areas much like a bat. This itself has a twenty foot radius before things begin to get fuzzy.

Vibration Manipulation is another versitile power. In this aspect can manipulation the vibrations of objects around her and even create them in objects. As of right now she is still learning all the applications but she knows enough about buildings to know that every building has its vibration breaking points. Although not yet strong enough to bring down large buildings she can attempt to bring down Medium to small size buildings such as houses or shops. Can be used to listen or feel for objects moving within a twenty foot radius. Using this she can also map out the area directly around her in conjunction with her Sound Wave Control almost like a bat.

Limitations:
Sound Waves- As of right now her sound wave manipulation can only stretch fourty feet. She can only silence things within fourty feet of her and if she tries to stretch it farther the noise generated will likely give away that something is going on as the sound outside of this area will become distorted as if being manipulated or distorted by something. As for her Sonic screams or Claps the range is twenty feet and is incapable of moving anything larger than a car as of now.

Vibration Manipulation- Its greatest draw back is the energy required to do it. Although extremelly powerful it would drain her almost entirely to bring down a small building and most likely hospitalize her for a day or two if she brought down a medium sized building. Outside of this she can use this ability easier than the other. Prolonged use for listening can begin to wear her down.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality: [/BCOLOR]
Magenta is an individual who can be described as Obsessive and overly hyperactive. Much of this is likely linked to her powers themselves. Always on the move and wanting to touch everything she can be a menace but also a great asset due to her want to do almost anything and everything which is also a massive issue of hers. To her, everyones property is hers and hers is everyone elses. She cares not about personal boundaries and will walk in on a person sleeping just to take something before returning it as soon as possible.

Although always appearing happy she is a slightly disturbed individual. Her constant antics meant that her punishments have been numerous. She at times may zone out in mid sentence or rethink what she is going to say as if mentally afraid of the draw backs. It is unlikely that she will admit that anything is wrong but do not think otherwise if she begins to act odd. Outside of this she is curious and overly intuitive. She yearns to learn about almost everything and isn't afraid to claw through others to figure it out.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Likes & Dislikes:[/BCOLOR]

Candy is her Kryptonite
Learning of any kind
Being outside

Hates:
Most of the Facility staff (Wont Admit or show it)
Alot of Noise (Its normally silent around her for atleast five feet. -Power)
Cake or any baked good

[BCOLOR=#000000]Skills: Espionage - She is overly trained in remaining silent in almost every way even without her powers. She can be sent into an area and be almost self sufficent without any outside assistance. She knows how to handle herself in tough situations that most would find over bearing. Trained in Information Gathering, Possible assasination and Intelligence Transfer by many means. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Writeing- Magenta's hand writing in multiple languages seems almost angelic. She can transcribe and scribe items at an alarming rate. She is able to write and copy things easy in several languages. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Multi-Lingual- As of right now Magenta can speak: Russian, French, German, Danish, English and Spanish. All but Spanish is fluent whcih she is working on. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Short bio: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Magenta has always found the facility more or less of a Political Prison. That was after she found out what Political Prison was. Do not ask her why she thinks that way as she will not be able to give you a straight answer. Overall she finds it much like a prison for them all. Although she enjoys the company of the others here with her she finds them at times over bearing. The staff themselves are likely to get the bad end of Magenta or even a hissy fit or two depending on what they try to get her to do. Over all she finds the facility a annoyance but knows that escape is unlikely. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Relationships: (Will wait to see. If not I will add later.)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Luxury Item: One Laptop (Decent Quality. Recent Model)[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
  • Love
Had to look these guys up - I actually haven't seen/read Hellsing. Would you recommend it?
Without a doubt. Hellsing ultimate for the anime though.

Had to look these guys up - I actually haven't seen/read Hellsing. Would you recommend it?

Without a doubt. Hellsing ultimate for the anime though.
Yes, definitely go with Ultimate. Be warned however, it's probably one of if not the bloodiest anime. I'd put it right around there with like, Berserk.

@Angelic Fusion: Accepted on my end. Though, I do have a question about her ability to move things. You said that currently the largest/heaviest thing she can move is a car. Is that only slightly or can she send it flying? Or, once she can send a car flying, she can move on to something larger? This is just a curious question from me. :) [And when it comes down to it, don't forget about your relationships. :)]

@Angelic Fusion: Accepted on my end. Though, I do have a question about her ability to move things. You said that currently the largest/heaviest thing she can move is a car. Is that only slightly or can she send it flying? Or, once she can send a car flying, she can move on to something larger? This is just a curious question from me. :) [And when it comes down to it, don't forget about your relationships. :)]

Depends on the size of car to be honest. Sedans and most SUV's I can say yeah she can send them moving but not flying through the air. Anything smaller it is likely to be launched a good distance.

Depends on the size of car to be honest. Sedans and most SUV's I can say yeah she can send them moving but not flying through the air. Anything smaller it is likely to be launched a good distance.
That's what I was thinking but just wanted to be sure. Thanks for the clarification!

Status
Not open for further replies.