Faraway Castle

Roland lay there in his iron enforced (California king sized ) bed with his bear... "oh[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif] M[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]eron My plan is working..." he snuggled up with the pacifistic bear and sighed falling asleep...[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif][/FONT]

The queen found herself entering the dinning hall, but no one was there to greet her. "Oh what a tiresome bunch. This delicious bird will go to waste," she sighed and found her way into the kitchen. "Noah!" she called out to the boy. "It seems that your magnificent bird is without a crowd. Do you mind ringing the bell again?" Lady had very much hoped to see everyone at the dinner table before the day was done. Her loving servant, Noah, had gone to so much work to make a perfect meal, she did not want it to go to wast.

"Of corse my lady!" Noah motioned for an assistant to ring the bell. "Do you have any other requests my queen?" Noah said charmingly as a good servant, in his opinion, should.

She heard the dinner bell again and sighed. Even though she was looking forward to the main course, she was full. She was hoping that a little walk with Gordon would help burn off all the food that she'd consumed. It did, but not as much as she wished. "Come on Gordon, we're going to go eat," she says before she turns around and leads the way out of the maze. She walks back into the palace and headed back to the dining hall. She sits down and tells Gordon to stay rights beside her seat and not to move. Of course, he obliges and she waits for her food to arrive.

Ellis was supicious of Rolands sudden out burst. He was about to follow him when the dinner bell rang. Sighing, he decided to confront him after dinner. As he made his way to the hall the that hadnt been following the queen came to report somebody collapsing in the garden. While Ellis wanted to be at dinner on time to please the queen and calm Noah, he couldn't leave any one struggling helplessly. Ellis raced off, led by his dove, cursing at his dress which restricted his movement. When he finally arrived he spotted Raven on the floor, then knelt beside her. "Can you tell me what's wrong? Is there anyway I can help? Or should I get somebody else?" Nathan asked, attempting to keep calm.

Roland marched into the dining hall and motioned to Noah, "It looks Magnifique!" he motioned at the dinner, standing until the queen told him where to sit he smiled and stated humming.

Fran began walking Evairy to the table in where the people were being seated to dinner. "I apologize, mother. I was tending Fran to the broken dishes."

Fran nodded as she came with the glasses. "Here's your wine." She laid out a bottle of Amontillado on the table.

While Nathan waited for a reply or signal, he hurriedly withdrew paper and a pencil from an inner pocket of his dress. He scrawled 'Will be late as helping Raven, sorry. Nathan.' on the paper, then folded it twice. He passed it to the talons of his dove which was still hovering nearby, giving the order "Take this to the queen, who should be in the dining hall." The bird flew off, then Nathan turned back to Raven. He stared at her, feeling there was something different from her usual looks- but what? He tried concentrating hard on what it may be, not yet realizing it was her missing necklace.

Lady Raven heard a guy voice she tryed to open her eyes and try to speek but she could not. help me. she was slowly lost her hearing.
Heaven, Lady Raven's, bird flew next to nathan and landed next to Lady Raven. she had a latttter on it.

The man got tired of the scene and let out a sigh. These people sure were cruel beings. Ty paced himself through the halls of the castle being careful not to run into anyone, especially the dining facility. Tymel figured he'd find something to eat later. Maybe even try to escape later. Sure, he'd have to return unless he wanted to be killed but what would a small stroll in the town hurt? He found his way to his room. One of the smallest in the castle. It was also right next to his princess. He changed into something more appropriate and proceeded to sneak out.

Slowly Felicitas approached the castle. She had been sent by her captain to meet with the head of the castle guards to start her new duty. Felicitas was a very trustworthy young woman and had earned the privilege of being recommended to the castle guards. Surprisingly to her, she had been accepted and was now very nervous. She was to be a personal guard to royalty! The thought sent a joyous tingle down her spine. Her father would be so proud. She adjusted the wrapping that concealed her breasts from notice. Her father would also be glad to know that she was still marauding as his male heir. She was known as Felix to all and it would have to remain that way her entire life. Felicitas came to a large corridor in the castle and glanced around. 'Where is everyone?' She thought.

Two men jumped down and restrained her. "Who are you?" It was some of the stealth men that roamed the castle. Another man said "I will go get Blaise." Then he turned and ran down the hall.

Within seconds he appeared in front of Blaise and got down to a knee. "We have restrained an intruder mam. We request orders."

Emerges from the shadows and looks at him, "At ease, lead me no intruder gets though here because of my men and i wont let them ger hurt. I wont let him in without know who he is." she says as he stands. "quickly man lets go"

Elise approached the magnificent castle from afar. Her boots clanked on the cobblestone road and she held her spear tightly. Letting out a breath she eased up a bit. It was her first day as royal guard and it was quite the far cry from her drunken platoon. She was swimming in all new territories. Elise was still a bit foggy on her exact position in the castle. And she flinched at the idea of her asking the guard captain naively.

"I wonder which Royal child, I'll be assigned too.." Elise said to her self, well aware that there was no one around. Before she even noticed she met the large gate that separated the royal family from the farmers. She entered slowly and somewhat sheepishly but regained her composure as she walked down the lonely corridor.

"This way." He says as he runs back to the group. He stops in front of the guards holding the girl. "This is him." Was all the guard said before vanishing into the shadows.

The other two men keep there firm grip on her arms. One felt her pulse as they waited. If a spike was to happen he would bring her to the ground quickly. They were didn't want her to try anything.

Sniffs the air, Man? what man? "Who are you and what is your buisness here?" She addresses the being for she did not know whether it was a guy or a girl. She looks at the captive sternly. "well? speak!"

((Oh my! So much stuff is posted when you aren't on! Jeez sooo much reading! I'm really confused....))
Damilia was often forgetful and un-responding which made more and more people hate her. She ran quickly to the courtyard hoping to find Ty. Her faithful servant who she had just treated as a stranger. While she ran she began to remember the dinner. I'm so stupid! Mother is going to be so angry with me and Noah too! Ugh! Is it over yet.... oh please, please don't be over! she thought. She kept running but when she arrived to the courtyard Tymel wasn't there. Damilia gasped for breath and then quickly turned around and ran to the dinning area.

Tymel hugged the wall as he watched them treat the new comer with such cruelty He sighed knowing he should have spoken up. The man was nothing to these people after all. What could he have possibly done. He continued to wait in hoping to have the chance to sneak by and get out of the castle for short moments. So far... That moment seemed as it'd never come.

"I am sir Felix! Dau-Son of the late lord Denson Lese. I was assigned to royal guard duty. To be personal guard of one of the royal children!" She remained calm, but was getting very angry inside. "I was to meet with captain of the royal guards. He will be expecting me. Sir Felix Venus." Felicitas always gave off a good persona of a male and her anger problems only increased the masquerade. "I do not appreciate being handled so." She said haughtily and pulled her arms away from the ignorant and cowardly stealth guards.

Sniffs the air once more then looks at the girl trying to pass as a man. Grabbing her arms in a firm hold that was unbreakable she pulled her close, "dont try and pass as a male in front of my." I whisper then turn and walk towards where she last saw captain.