Faraway Castle

"Yes Mother...it does...and My queen I had an Epiphany, I already have two in my bedroom ,but... have you considered scouring the world for the legendary hero relics, I have the blade of Grausam, our ancestor, i was going to present it to the new king/queen, it is embedded with both holy and heretic magics.... and i have the ring of Scaren, The Heretical mage. these Items are from each side of my ancestry that is why i looked for them, but they work, my lady, they have the mythical powers , the blade, cannot become dull, it glows in the presence of Maidens, and dims, near poison, while the ring can summon shadow beings into existence I have tested many on its powers and have found none of the 30 or so i tested to be wrong yet! does this interest you Madam?"

Evairy and Fran

Evairy looked in her room for her favorite servant, Francine. Francine was wearing something similar to this: [SPOILI]
734150_560527830642728_1126369254_n.jpg
[/SPOILI] Evairy smiled as she saw Franny cleaning her dresser. "Well Fran. You've been working so hard today! Are you finished?" She sniffed at the newly scattered dust. it made her nose run for a bit before time allowed her to get a tissue.

"Yes, Evairy. I've finished taming Lydia as well. What have you asked from Noah?" Fran kept her smile on her face. Evairy inspected her face to reveal that Fran had freckles scattered across her nose and checks--almost like the whiskers of a cat.

"Take a break--just for today. There's ah-choo! Ah-achoo! a slice of strawberry-pecan cheesecake waiting for you downstairs if you are lucky." Evairy took up her hair an put it in a quick ponytail, which was so long, an inch of her hair laid on the floor as she walked and occasionally sneezed.

Fran's mouth was internally watering as she thought about the cake. She NEVER had a slice of cheesecake, but she did enjoy pecans. Her master failed to even acknowledge her while he ate. Thinking about the treats made Fran miss more of her life than she did then. She was thankful to have a home. Fran thought back of the times in where she was able to sneak pecans and snacks when her master slept. Additionally, the dry nutty taste of the sweets made her crave for pecans until the day her master gave her up. Tearfully, Fran went over to where the snacks were and found someone cooking. Fran knew she had to try the cake--any day, any time! Fran pinched herself on the tip of her nose to halt her urge to steal anything. That slice of cheesecake could be for the queen!

Raven was still a sleep in the garden feeling like she would never wake up. she felt like she was one of the princess that just bit in to an apple and now sleeps for million years or she picked her finger. but she never felt so relax like this.

Fran went to the garden to pick some roses for herself when she saw a beautiful lady outside. Fran looked around to see if Evairy would be following her. Seeing that the princess was too "sneezy" to seek her maid, Fran went to the lady. Her Scottish accent was quite clear over the fields. "Oi!" Fran called to the lady who was asleep in the fields. "You might catch cold if you sleep in there too long. If you are not busy, I can make some green tea for your senses."

Raven opend her eyes to see Fran. "sorry and i would love some tea thank you very much." she looked around wondering how long she was a sleep for. she got up and brached off the durt off. she smiled at her "thank you for waking me up."

Fran went to the lady. "'Tis my pleasure. Next time, keep in mind of the thorns. They will prick delicate hands. I'm on break, but I am free to assist you as you wish." Fran took her by the hand as they went into the castle. Already, Evairy was there, just sniffling as always while she had the cheesecake in her hands.

Ellis had stayed in his throne, pretending to be sleeping. It was a very comfy throne, so he almost did fall asleep. But the queens conversation with his half brother had kept him awake, as he listened to it. "So, Cadmar and Roland are the ones to please if the queen passes sooner than anticipated" Ellis pondered. His twin doves then soared through the window, and came to rest upon his shoulder. They whispered in his ear, in tweets he'd learned over time. They told him of other goings on around the castle, for they were his extra set of eyes. Once he'd heard the message, he nodded to show he'd understood, and the doves flew off again. Then Ellis pretended to awake from his false sleep,getting ready to approach the chef.

"An interesting purposal my son. Such powerful artifacts are of great interest." Lady caught the sound of wings. Her eyes wandered away from her son to see Ellis 'asleep' in his chair. 'What a cleaver boy,' she was proud of his cunning. "This interests me indeed. But I believe dinner will be done soon; I hear a nocking at the door. Keep hold of these items for me, I trust you will keep them safe." Her blue eyes of ice were back on Roland. "You are dismissed for now. Please go see who is at the door. Oh and take your brother with you," Lady ordered as she pointed to Ellis. Lady then turned to her guard, "Cadmar, I ask to have a word alone with you for a moment if you will." She began to walk away, expecting Regio to follow. "Come Madam," she called to the cat who lazily stood up and followed, casing after the dragging end of the queens dress. "I will see you boys at the dinner table," Lady called back to her sons. "Now Regio..."

Roland, smiled and bowed, "Thank you, Mi lady," then walking to Ellis smiled and held out his hand, "Come brother we must Leave."

she followed Fran. "where are we going?" she said adding "I don't really know the palace and I don't want to get lost."

Fran looked at her with a smile to her face. "Why, to the kitchen. Playtime speaks~! My princess Evairy could be here, either sneezing her brains out or reading her book." The halls were beautifully colored as the two went upstairs. We're going to the kitchen. The kitchen is upstairs."

Evairy looked at Raven and Fran from her book. She finally welcomed them, "Welcome to the Castle. I take it that you are the new guest?"

Raven bowed to lady Evairy and said "good day my lady" she smiled. She felt weak and said "may I sit with you?"

Evairy looked at her and smiled. "Be my guest." She quickly put on her eye patch on her right eye as usual. "We're having a bit of tea. Would you like to join us?"

"yes thank you" she said siting down. she started to fell more waek her necklaces should stop her from bing weak. she toched her neck and notice her necklaces was missing. "my dear god" she said looking scaered like crazy. "my necklaces it missing" she said geting up fast she lost balance. she grabbed the table and just got right back up then left the room. She want to fined the Queen to tell her what was happening. She need her necklaces or who know what will happen.

"Yes dearest Roland, let's," Ellis replied, gladly taking Roland's hand before they set off. It seemed Ellis would have to make a quick change of plan, but that wouldn't matter much.

"As you wish my queen." Cadmar said as he followed Lady. He looked around carefully taking notice of any spots that someone could be hiding in. He knew Ellis was still there and even more so knew Ellis wasn't sleeping. Cadmar just didn't want to point Ellis out to the queen figuring she would have already noticed. He caught a couple of shadows and when he stopped with the queen he angled himself to face them. He listened closely as the queen talked.

The queen waited till she was sure none could hear her but Cadmar, and once it was safe an unfamiliar smile took over her ruby lips. "Ah, Cadmar," she sighed in memory. "You are my most trusted adviser and friend." She looked off in the distance as if she could see the past. "Ha! Time as taken both of us away from better times. Now we must fulfill large shoes and wear many masks." Her eyes came back to earth and turned to her guard with now the intent to get to business, "Regio I would like to bring a matter to your attention; one of the hounds has gotten very ill and may very well die soon. Often will the dogs beg for scraps at the table. And that brings something to my attention. The young pup might have gotten hold of a piece of chocolate; that would be preferable. Or might have gotten hold of a poisoned dish." Lady said the so causally as if it were no concern at all. "It is most likely nothing but caution is advised. I have no intent to blame Noah, or any other for that matter, I just ask that perhaps you check the pup and keep the matter in mind." And that was her close to the matter. She wished not to speak of it anymore.

Lady
turned to her adviser to look at him face on. "My dear Cadmar," she said as she gently grasped his head. "I have grown old, and I know my time is soon." Her eyes were now digging into his heart. "I am almost glad that it will all be over, but it also sickness me." She sighed to remove those topics from the surface and buried them back down. "But all this time you have been here, and I must be grateful for that. If only I could show my gratitude in more than words," her voice was becoming a liquid whisper in his ear as she moved in closer, her hand still cradling his head. "Tell me how I may, and it will be done," her lips were now just brusing his ear. Lady gave him one kiss. A small kiss on the corner of his lip. She loved him dearly and always had, and even though she thought she could hold claim to him, he would never truly be hers. "Now go with my blessing and think of a gift," she said now releasing him. "And I will see you at the dinner table shortly." Lady began to walk away, not regretting what she had done; Lady did not have time for regret.

Cadmar said as the queen walked off "Please remember my queen. I am not of royal or blue blood but simply a lucky peasant." Cadmar turned and walked away in the opposite direction. He had in mind to see Blaise to find out what she had found. On he way he noticed something lurking in the shadow. "Come out of there." Cadmar said putting his hand on his sword and staring at the shadow intently.

Noah getting word that everyone was ready rang the dinner bell. He already had the table set and double checked everything. It was his best meal he ever created to go along with a wonderfully decorated dinning hall. He had finished most of the desserts and hoped he would be able to finish the specially ordered cheese cake before anyone got to the dinning hall.

Not waiting for a reply, hearing the dinner bell, Krista heads for the stairs and looks down. She watches as people walk by to get to the dining hall. She smiles and laughs. It would be so easy to poor water on one of there heads, or freezing there feet to the floor to stop commute. She leans against the stairwell and sighs. For some reason, she didn't have that same little spark like she used to have to prank people. It was really weird. She shakes her head and heads downstairs.

As she steps into the foyer, she takes a left and lets the smell of delicious food lead the way. She enters the dining hall and walks to her usual seat, the next seat from the head of the table, and waits for the rest of palace to arrive.

Just before Ellis left with Roland he heard the queen address Cadmar with a serious tone. Ellis decided the queen needed extra observation now, since she was nearing her death. While he was busy with Roland currently, then Noah later, he could have one of his precious doves observe her. Ellis let a short whistled tune, which while it seemed to be for joy, was a coded order to one of his well trained doves ((a guys got to have a hobby, right)). He may have became excited with his premoniton for juicy gossip, if he still had such emotions loose from his control.