Faraway Castle

Felix blushed appreciatively as she took the note from him. "Thank you mi'lord, but I do not require the rest. I will be just fine, it was kind of you to offer though."

"I insist, if you require something to do... I have a number of magic scrolls you could read if you want too..." Roland Smiled his teeth a perfect white.

"Mi'lord please, allow me to continue doing my job. I do not wish for someone to catch me lazing about and start asking questions. I am too frightened that someone will discover my.... Condition..." At the last word Felicitas bowed her head humbly. "Even in death my father deserves at least this from me. 'Twas my fault I was not the son he so devoutly prayed for." Rising, Felicitas replaced her dagger in her belt. "Please sir, do not deprive me of the only thing I know how to do. It is of my own free will."

"As you wish but..." He stretched out a hand, "allow me this." he touched her head, a shock of energy burst in her body, "I gave back the energy you expended..." he laughed, now a white streak in his hair, he turned in a purple flash was gone, when really he had just teleported back to his room, he sudden realized his condition, he was sweating,Red flush,increased heart rate, he was obviously Ill, Roland knelt on his bed and lay next to Merron, He gripped his bear, "In all my travels I've never felt like this..." he sighed deeply... and even though it was still morning he resolved just to lay here till noon... (hope your month gets better!)

Felicitas glanced about confusedly before she realized what had happened and she inwardly groaned. Prince Roland had used magic to flash out and she had no clue where to! She couldn't lose him, she was supposed to be his personal guard and here he had just run off. Now she had to run along and find him and hope that she didn't get lost. Her chances were slim and hopefully someone would take pity on the poor new guard and point her in the right direction. Slowly she made her way through the gardens and back into the castle halls, beginning to wander.

Evairy secretly got up from her bed, and put on a black and green dress. She smiled as she was able to see herself in the mirror. She brushed her teeth and washed her face. She also brushed her long hair and put it into a bun. She smiled as she was well-aware of what might happen if she hadn't attended. She took her allergy serum and immediately went down stairs. Even with the allergy serum in her system, she had to suffer being allergic to almost anything airborne. She also wore a Peacock feather mask to conceal herself. She didn't bother to add an eye-patch. Besides, it was the Masquerade party.

It was noon and Roland began to feel hungry... He left the room and began to walk to the stables to ride his horse into town... For as good as the cook in the castle was... Sometimes you had to leave the castle and eat some wild fruit.... He called out using magic..... "Felicitas...Felicitas...the stables... I'm sorry for leaving I was just feeling.... Ill....so in return come with me to my mothers mountain cottage... We can train in peace... And it will be harder for assassins to attack..." Roland ended the link... He leaned against his itallian stallion, Ezo.... " what is this feeling...." He gripped his chest...