Faraway Castle

Alright I will change the day tomorrow after school. I was going to change it today But I don't have time. Sorry about the delay. Tomorrow though; I promise.

[MENTION=3464]SilverLight[/MENTION]
Red already changed the day. It's not night time any more. xD

Great!
I might post during fourth hour... if I don't get hungry!

Hay, Red, can I make the assistant a third character? It would make sense since I introduced her.

I thnk so.
And Red, is it possible that you can acknowledge me MORE?
All of you should have backs on each other.
I posted last, so Norway, you'll have to post.

Oh, sure Norway. I thought she was a NPC so took control just to get it moving. Won't happen again.

And Pat(chouli), what is a back,(in the context your using it in?)

*choses to ignore the ignoring comment, only because it seems like a rude thing to do. And Red is very rude*

Origninaly she was but I think I may want to make her a character, or atleast a CS.

Name: Rachel N/A
Sex: Female
Appearance:
anime-girl-1.jpeg
Pets(if I allow them):
Story(who are you?): She was born into poverty at a young age and went hungry most nights until her parents used her to pay off a dept when she was only 12. She was then a servant in the kingdom until Noah requested her to be his assistant for reasons unknown to even her. He had only seen her around a couple of times and non of them had she even talked to him but she was placed as his assistant which was much better than just a lonely servant. She was very pleased to find out she gets to eat the left overs from the nightly feasts, they may not have been as warm but they were still very tasty and much better than what normal servants got to eat. She is normally found smiling though on the inside she feels a longing pain. She still remembers her parents and wishes the world that she would see them again but she knew it would most likely never happen. They probably starved to death by now. She feels the need to smile because she doesn't want anyone to know how she is feeling, she feels she owes it to the world to smile every day and hopefully ease others pains with it.
Other:

Aww, so sad. *sniff* Okay that's good Noah. *sniff*

Hey guys.... I'm sorry but I think I should drop out if you haven't counted me out already, I'm sorry I'm just so far behind >.<

... So I'm Noah now? o.o... well if it pleases the queen XD

Noo! Blaise, make another character and start over again T.T I will make your character a partner if you wish, just don't leave me

Oh did I say Noah? Oops-a-daisy. [MENTION=3408]Blaise[/MENTION] don't go, it wont be hard to catch up, might just take a moment to sort though all the posts. Don't worry, we haven't counted you out.

[MENTION=3408]Blaise[/MENTION]
i love you~!!! Don't go~!!!

We will still love you no matter what you choose though. <3

No we won't! (yes we will I am just a selfish bumb who wants to to stay)

Guyssss.... I don't even know what's going on in the story....

So.... for the masquerade... here is my outfit everyone.
-->Still trying to find a good picture... if I can I will post it
Mask: A purple-ish blue (a mix) with feathers coming from the right & left side, peacock feathers--like classic "lone ranger" type but the feathers and different color... and a TINY bit rounder around eye holes.
Dress: Greenish blue with MALE peacock tail feathers on the skirt (which goes down to ankles)
Shoes: just a white color 2" high heel... (she isn't really a "high heel" person)