Faraway Castle

I'm sorry~
But I might be able to post once per week.
I have several hard assignments to do, and I have had a difficult time to get them done.
I am also in another forum, so please be patient with posts.

If you can, I give anyone the right to use my character.
I mean, you don't wish to wait for me, do you? It might take two weeks for me. I'm busy and my birthday's in fifteen days.

Happy B day if I don't see you ^.^

Happy early birthday~!!!
[MENTION=3408]Blaise[/MENTION]
Whatcha lost on???

Sounds like me on one of my rps. ^^;
ummm everyone is dismissed and queen told Damila about a masquerade but didn't mention it to everyone else. Another set of people set off to train and now Damila and tymel are conversing about masquerade details as in Ty gettin the chance to be a guest and everyone see him for him not a thief or servant. ^^

and you were hunting down 'the girl'

Sorry soccer and school stuff. Ok "the girl" where is she and what is she doing and where am i?

Your in a hall way tracking her down and rain plays the girl. I don't honestly know where she is but I do know she is stalking Ty.

Ok then i need Rain to get in here.... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!! @.@

Haha she is not. She watched a duel briefly, thought about a letter she found& the party, and is now stalking Cadmar and the other guards so she doesn't get caught. ;D

Sure! More than! Just find a good way to integrate yourself into the story and we're golden. I'd love to have you aboard!

Name: Himildis (him•ill•dis, meaning Lady of the Cold Star)
Sex: Female
Pets: Mornagar, Warg- A massive wolf, fox hybrid. This species is usually neck high to a horse and muscular with thick fur. These are usually used for riding.
Species: Avari- One of the first elf breeds created by the higher powers that be. They are one of the most mystic and aggressive species of elves on the Earth. They are recognizable by their translucent skin because they were the first elf race to rebel against their makers.
Background: Himildis is the heir to the family throne, and will most likely take over Myrnûrsant (meaning, Black Fire Garden) within the next few centuries. She is determined to make humans almost extinct because of their abuse of a Pact made in the First Age concerning boundaries and other such things. For her people, she will do any and everything, even sell her soul. As a noble, she is very aloof and cold to others; as a general, she has keen instinct and reacts to obstacles almost immediately. Under this harsh exterior, she does care to some extent.
image.jpg

Posted aleady;
I might be a bit busy, so when you need me, you have the right to control Evairy (and Fran as she acts like a servant to the household).

Name: Himildis (him•ill•dis, meaning Lady of the Cold Star)
Sex: Female
Pets: Mornagar, Warg- A massive wolf, fox hybrid. This species is usually neck high to a horse and muscular with thick fur. These are usually used for riding.
Species: Avari- One of the first elf breeds created by the higher powers that be. They are one of the most mystic and aggressive species of elves on the Earth. They are recognizable by their translucent skin because they were the first elf race to rebel against their makers.
Background: Himildis is the heir to the family throne, and will most likely take over Myrnûrsant (meaning, Black Fire Garden) within the next few centuries. She is determined to make humans almost extinct because of their abuse of a Pact made in the First Age concerning boundaries and other such things. For her people, she will do any and everything, even sell her soul. As a noble, she is very aloof and cold to others; as a general, she has keen instinct and reacts to obstacles almost immediately. Under this harsh exterior, she does care to some extent.
View attachment 18283

Love it! Welcome aboard. And just to be absolutely clear, you are a visitor? Thats what I gathered.

*humming while waiting for the change* ^^ do do dodo do do

All mine are ready!

I'm so ready.
And y'all better be ready!
Evairy might be sick the next day, so...