[Fantasy/Survival] Shi no Gēmu - The Challenge of a Twisted City | UPDATE - Bonus Lore

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What is your level of Interest, Good Sir/Madam?

• Looks great; can't wait to join!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Looks promising. I'll probably join.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Hmm. Maybe I'll join.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It's a good idea, but I probably won't join.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope. I'm out of here. Not joining this.

• itsa 2/10 not bad - IGN (I don't know option)

• Total voters
Some questions:

A. Can there be firearms?

B. What time period is this in?
As KageKaioh mentioned, it's in the list of key points:

• Modern firearms don't exist. You're being broadcasted by a form of magic. Magic runs Shi No Gemu, not TV's. We're still in a medieval setting. Though things like flintlocks exist.
There will be firearms such as flintlocks and muskets, but you can't start with one. On the island, you're only given basic clothes and one crude weapon of your choice; flintlocks/muskets are too complex to be considered 'crude'. You might find one as rare loot or something though~!

The time period is somewhere around the 1700s, if I had to compare it to something. Most things are run with wonderful magic though, and there's all sorts of weird and wonderful devices created by magic, runes, etc. It's not quite futuristic or modern, moreso on the medieval side.

Jakers: Ah, I see! Thank you for taking the time to write such an answer- it all made perfect sense.
No problem~.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Currently developing the OOC! Expect it to be up and linked in this thread soon.

Reactions: Azula
The OOC is up!

*Link flies in from above like on a shitty powerpoint presentation*
OPEN SIGNUPS - Shi no Gēmu | IwakuRoleplay.com
(The CS can be located under the 'Rules' tab. Because a 'CS' tab isn't a thing apparently.)

One thing you've got to keep in mind is that your character will start with basic clothes and one crude weapon of their choice! So making a character who's super skilled with some fancy fully automatic crossbow will be pretty useless, as they won't actually be able to start with some fancy fully automatic crossbow.

From now on, I'd prefer it if you asked questions in the OOC! But if you must, ask them here, I won't be mad at you for it.

Hope to see you guys there~. And don't worry if you haven't posted in the Interest Check yet and still want to join! You're still very welcome to make a CS, whether you've been here at the start or not.

Last edited by a moderator: