Fantasy non-consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Corvinna

Original poster
I am looking for a consistent roleplaying partner. I'd prefer one on one private roleplaying. I can make decent posts but definitely not novel length, by any means. Post length averages between 1-6 paragraphs depending on the material i have to reply to. I do post pretty quickly however. I can have a multiparagraph post done in a few minutes - usually I don't take longer than an hour and that's just because I have shit to do. Normal, I don't have anything to do and as a result I'm bored checking my phone every twenty minutes to see if I've received a roleplay response. This doesn't mean I'll get upset if you don't write at the speed of lightning, I'm just saying I do and if you write more than a few posts a day I'll be happy. As posted there will be smut but I do still want story. I do like rougher darker content.

This post is for a roleplay set in a very fantasy world, basically Dungeons and Dragons, but if you aren't familiar it's also similar to Skyrim, Lord of the Rings, Warcraft etc. I try to be pretty adaptable so if you aren't familiar with the D&D lore or just want to alter certain things, that's all part of the fun, right? It's really just pretty basic fantasy, I don't imagine there'll be any need for D&D knowledge to really come into play aside from the race of my character being a Drow.

The drow are basically the dark elves of the universe. They aren't native to our world, though, they come from a place called the Underdark which is described as "a vast subterranean network of interconnected encompassing myriad caverns and tunnels, stretching beneath entire continents; inhabited by drow, mindflayers, aboleth, and other strange, sinister creatures. It is a place where few humans go and from where even fewer return". Drow are normally rare on the surface world (except when they're raiding and murdering people) and unwelcome to say the least if not killed on sight. So with white hair, pointy ears and dark charcoal grey skin - it's an understatement to say one sticks out like a sore thumb especially considering the paranoia about their race. More than anything, elves and drow do not get along. There's a long story behind all that, but the short of it is, they hate each other. If your character is an elf or was acquainted with elves, the role can be a little more personal, maybe they knew somebody lost to a drow raid.

Against all odds, Xulli has grown up half her life on the surface world. She was kidnapped as a child to be traded but when the buyer found out which prestigious family had recently had a daughter go missing they backed out of the deal. The kidnapper was a human who'd gotten himself trapped in the Underdark and had been looking to buy his way out and when that failed he found himself stuck with the kid. If he took her back, he'd be killed and who knew, maybe she'd come in handy. Well, eventually he died, but not before they survived the Underdark together for a decade and got to the surface world. He taught her well, first, and she knew of the atrocities of her people and that she'd be persecuted despite her innocence. She learned very quickly to keep her gloves on, her hood up, and her head down. Normally, being a woman would mean pardon but the vile women of the matriarchal race were notorious for their cruel and unrelenting brutalities. Xulli knew she expect no slight pause, second guesses or hesitation - much less mercy.

So my ideas for where this could go...

Bar Brawl Gone Wrong
Sitting cloak up in the corner quietly minding her ale, she hadn't been paying attention to how much he'd been drinking when the disagreement started with the patron across the bar. It had been getting rowdier for a good minute now and it had been making Xulli more than antsy to leave - bar brawls bring authorities and that's bad news. Just as the yelling escalated and the first punch is thrown she stands and starts to make her way to pay her tab and get out of dodge. What she should've dodged was the drunk being tossed over a table next to her that would knock her toppling straight into your character...

Innocence
As Xulli is making her way through a town one evening, a young woman suddenly steps out of an alley way before her gripping her stomach and whimpering before collapsing. Xulli didn't have time to think about what had possibly happened before she was struggling with what to do. "Help" the girl weakly ushered and reluctantly she found herself on her knees with her hands pressed onto the girls abdomen trying to keep the blood from pouring out of stab wounds. She tries to help but despite her best efforts the girl dies. Help only arrives too late for the explanation that Xulli was only trying to help. The body of a butchered girl on the ground, a hooded figure covered blood - she was a suspect the second the guards showed up. She's going to be in a lot more trouble once they rip her hood off, find a drow and take her to the city dungeons...

The Caravan Thief
Xulli has been traveling for a while and hasn't managed to find any place safe enough recently to lodge. She's resorted recently to robbing a few caravans as they pass out of town. She has managed to do so unseen thus far and suspecting a much larger band of ruffians, the merchants are scared and have requested increased guard patrols on the outer reaches but it hasn't happened yet and as such many of the merchants that can afford it have employed sell-swords. Your character has been employed by one of these merchants and you weren't sure if you were expecting anything to happen, but sure enough there's some scattered racket, the horses go haywire (haha) and while everyone is looking one way, Xulli has gotten into the wagon. Your character isn't new to this, however, and has already caught on and soon has the cloaked caravan thief cornered...

The Bounty Hunter
This is the most open and adaptable idea, it can involve any of the above or none, but it's as simple as it sounds, you're playing a bounty hunter after this drow. The bounty pays quite well, it can be for 'Dead' or 'Dead or Alive'.

I can't wait to get roleplaying! Send me a PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.