Fantasy High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, I feel like so.... so bad for the following message.

@Ashley Moon

I like your character I really do, but first I must point out the use of Gifs make my brain hurt. I tried to over look that and in reality they are just fine, but I thought I would le you know, if this makes me a bitch, I am sorry.

Secondly I would love to point out that I didn't ask for weight or height, or piercings and seeing as how you answered the piercings questions like a NA answer I am going to have to ask you to at least remove that. Hobbies, talents, strengths and weaknesses were also not called for and I must admit how crazy pissed it made me while reading you added it, don't give me wrong [BCOLOR=#993366]PLEASE DON'T FIND ME A BITCH![/BCOLOR] I would so do the same as to flesh out my character even more. I think that those can be described very well in personality or likes and dislikes, this is just me.

Either way you are accepted for the overall completeness of your character chart, I feel like a class a Bitch so, I am just going to go bury my head in sand.

*Buries head in sand like an ostrich*
ostrich-cartoon.jpg

Sorry if I sound impatient but paging GracelynShepard to post in the IC since I can't really move forward in my character's current position.

@Strawberry a post from you would also be welcome.

Ignore me, I didn't get updates!

Last edited:
This looks really interesting. I hope you guys don't mind me dropping a skeleton in.

feeeab663befc16f99f4255593bfaf3f.jpg
Name:
Darret of the house of Roan

Year:
Senior

Birthday:
July 19th

Species:
Dragon Slayer
(Enchanted Human)

Abilities:
Darret was born and bread for one purpose - to kill dragons. He comes from a race of men that were once humans, but were enchanted by ancient warlock to slay the dragons. The enchantments give Darret enhanced speed, strength, and senses. He also has a magic barrier in his mind that deters anyone who tries to posses it. Darret was trained throughout his entire childhood to be nearly unmatched in swordplay.

Books, Sparring, Dragons, Cute Girls, and Bacon

Dislikes:
His Father, His Mother, His Sister - You get the gist. Vegan/Vegetarian Food

Personality:
Darret has a good sense of right and wrong, and will defend the good to his death. He is a very patient person and can handle some of the most difficult personalities. He is very kind to new people, and very charming. If at all possible, Darret would choose peace over violence, however if need arises, he is a fearsome fighter. Darret is a true-sung gentleman and feels the need to be the hero in most situations. He hates being a weight to others.

Background Info:
For ages, the house of Roan has been part of a race of enchanted Dragon Slayers. A group of ancient warlock blessed these men with magical advantages. Darret is the son of Cassius, the last Lord of the Dragon Slayers. The only male among his three sisters, Darret always received special treatment from his father. The magicians that blessed him at Birth gave him a special mental-barricade to ward off any unwelcome invaders of his mind. He was trained on his fathers land in the countryside of England, and lived in secrecy his entire life.

Upon coming of age at 18, Darret was bestowed with his first mission - to kill the last dragon in England. While Darret was the perfect physical specimen to carry on his father's house, his mind was different from the others. Upon finding the dragon, Darret refused to kill it, setting it free. As a result, he was sentenced to ten years banishment from his father's land.

Any Extra Info:
- I guess the picture shows his face, but Darret's physical appearance goes as such: Seven Feet Tall; A muscular two and fifty pounds; broad shoulders.
- Darret has a sword hidden in his room, named Velturen - which means "Bane." The sword is a magic sword that can cut through Dragon Scale, and was passed down by each Lord from the House of Roan.

((I know that my character is a different type of "Fantasy" then most of the other characters, but I was hoping it would be acceptable, since the Dragon Slayers are not humans))​

Last edited by a moderator:
@SheriffLlama so. You are accepted under one condition.

You become best friends with my dragon wolf God. Or something like that. And no killing her. It's a rule, can you manage? XD

@SheriffLlama so. You are accepted under one condition.

You become best friends with my dragon wolf God. Or something like that. And no killing her. It's a rule, can you manage? XD
Let me think on that...

201293817_Let_Me_think_about_it_for_a_minute_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

I think I can manage that. If you have any ideas, PM me.
Thanks for the accept :)
@CZDoubleU

CZDoubleU updated Fantasy High School with a new update entry:

Thanksgiving Day

happy thanks giving from me to you guys this year!!!! ^~^

I would like to say I'm taking a brief hiatus just till Saturday evening cuz tomorrow is Black Friday and I will be unavailable all day and most of Saturday too.

~Starts eroding away~ whoa. People.

I want to also say I'm starting to open teacher positions. Go ahead and let me know what positions you would like to take. The position of the librarian is also up for grabs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

CZDoubleU updated Fantasy High School with a new update entry:

Thanksgiving Day

happy thanks giving from me to you guys this year!!!! ^~^

I would like to say I'm taking a brief hiatus just till Saturday evening cuz tomorrow is Black Friday and I will be unavailable all day and most of Saturday too.

~Starts eroding away~ whoa. People.

I want to also say I'm starting to open teacher positions. Go ahead and let me know what positions you would like to take. The position of the librarian is also up for grabs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Name:Michael morning star

Birthday:dec 31

Species:
Satan /Primordial Dragon

Abilities:
the link to Lucifer is through satanic Incarnation for the shared powers Archdemon Physiology and for his dragon form

Dislikes:talking about his dad and who is his mother

Personality:
an intelligent and sarcastic person. He used to get into fights on an average basis, normally because someone insulted his mother, and unfortunately often was assumed responsible for starting fights since he is the son of Lucifer !

Background Info:Being the son/ incarnation of the morning star and Ouroboros named in mocking of the brother who banished him ! Michael shares some of the same powers with the dark lord and a link from which he can draw power and strength from !

Michael's past is very much a bloody story

before the fall when Lucifer waged war in heaven he had a child with Ouroboros the serpentine/dragon .

Michael having been born was nestled in the safest place the tree of knowledge while not partaking of its fruit ,he still coveted it !

Michael has been known to enter a cycle of sleep lasting thousands of years during which his body grows larger !

at some point in the past a minor god robbed Michael of the love of his life the rage born of that incident was the day a god slayer was born !

Having Lost the love of his life he destroyed a gods physical avatar wounding the Immortal and making them eternal enemies,still enraged he turned his anger to the one place he had asked for help and received none hell! Waging a one man war

a crusade he slaughtered demons by the hundreds rescuing the souls of those innocently dammed while damming his own he has clawed his way into the upper echelons of hell a dragon so feared by demons that only the father who had abandoned him earlier could stop his rage !

Michael is to carry a role in the upcoming Apocalypse a role he refuses to do!

Michael's connection to Lucifer enhances and evolves the abilities of his birth and gives him a limited version of omni-magic while he can use any form of magic because he lacks the knowledge of those magics he has had to research and train !

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_n90newcbtR1rf785do1_500.gif

Name:
"Eh~ My name? What about it?"
Natsume Akashi

Year:
"Hm?"
*is too busy eating to pay attention*

Junior

tumblr_mwiuekpKYK1rluf9zo1_500.gif

Birthday:
"I stopped celebrating some many years ago dear."
November 22, 1993

Species:
"Want to find out?"
Demon

Abilities:
"Oh, I prefer to call them my talents. Prepare for a show..."
Can see your soul, no it's not like she can peer into your body and see it, it's more like an expansive aura around you that he can see, and it tells her a bit about you and how you behave so she can get to know you better.
She is surprisingly tough for a girl with so little muscle on her, and her strength doesn't match her body either. SO don't underestimate her because she will literally knock you down on your ass.
She does have red eyes but they serve no significant purpose other than saying 'Hey look at me I'm a demon!'
Being that she is a demon, she had increased agility and slightly raised intellectual capacity from that of a straight A student in their junior year.
She is very optimistic but she does have an alternate ego if she is pushed beyond her limits.

tumblr_ndbm0q1q921ray0z6o1_500.gif

dogs
cats
staring up at the clouds
reading
drawing
wandering through gardens

Dislikes:
*silence*
fish
seafood
birds
arrogant people
bullies
people who can't take care of themselves
those who look down on her
stereotypes

Personality:
"Oh, well that's a tough one. You got me there."
She is usually very calm and outgoing with abundant energy, very optimistic and cheerful around others and always more than happy to acquaint herself with you.
However, if she is angered or frustrated, another side of her comes out and she becomes neglectful and enraged. Her cheerfulness goes sour very quickly when she is agitated and she seems to be the exact opposite of her other self.

tumblr_m4oo0so2Fv1qg78wpo1_500.gif

Background Info:
"It's not very much to talk about. I'm not that big a deal, honest."
She doesn't have too much of a background. But she was human at one point. She was a top follower of a nearby church, the irony, and she was very engrossed in her studies to become an exorcist. However, something went horribly wrong and she left the church without a word, never seen near there again. It was like she had erased herself, there were no records of her, no evidence that she had ever existed. But she was there, lingering in the shadows, unsure for some time of what she had become until a couple years ago. Upon becoming a demon, she learned to cope with it but she never really got along with people she came across every day so she looked elsewhere to make social bonds, finding this place and trying her best to fit in even though she is still sometimes discriminated upon by others.

Any Extra Info:

5b58bfb0b24d40270885156036445d66.gif

Half-dragon.jpg index.jpeg kfdjaskf.jpg
Half-Dragon Height: 7'3"

Human Height: 6'2"

Full Dragon Height: 8'4" on hind legs, 5'4" on all fours

Name: Tanden Dane

Year: 11th​ year

Birthday: May 16

Species: Half-Dragon Shapeshifter

Abilities: Can shapeshift, good with spears, can fly in Full Dragon form

Likes: Ancient Lore, Technology, Baking, Flying, Video Games

Dislikes: Strangers, Heights, Modern Art, Seeing people sad, Fighting

Personality:
Tanden's personality is a bit weird. He is usually happy, and can be seen minding his own business. But, when he's confronted by someone he doesn't like or know well, his mood can completely flip in an instant. He's slightly unstable, because one minute he could be smiling and happy, the next, ripping your throat out.

Background Info:
Tanden was only a small boy when his father left his mother. This caused a variety of things, including trust issues and depression, to name a few. He likes to fly, to clear his mind, but not too high, because when he was 10, his brothers Axel and Derrek pushed him off a mountain, and he was caught by his mother mere meters from the ground. He's always been a fan of the culinary arts, and baking is almost second nature to him.

He hates to fight, and would rather talk problems out. But instead his temper gets out of control and he ends up hurting someone. When he helped his mother after his parent's divorce, re realized there's always a brighter side to things, and, as such, is very cheery. He loves to help people. His technological prowess knows no bounds, and he can code a fully functional program over the course of 3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.