Fantasy High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddi calm your ass down. If I say I'm joking I mean it don't go telling me I'm being some other way. Beg all you want to. On the note of your name. It was auto wrong. I apologise for getting it wrong but it wasn't my fault intentionally being an ass or not.

I.
Was.
Kidding.

Don't bring any drama here. It's unwelcomed.

I am calm and the statment 'I beg to differ' is a saying, it means that "I have proof to the contrary" just dosn't sound so, well contrary. I have said before. I do not get angry, its a bunch of words on a screen. thats the third time I've had to tell you Its impossible to anger me. as for drama, I simply commented on a CS, you're the one who made a issue of it.

{------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------}
Lyall Drahk
MyStyle (2).jpg
(He's a little short.)

Name: Lyall Drahk

Year: First
Birthday: April 20th

Species:
Half Cherufe, as a result he is a creature of ash rather than fire.

Abilities:
Enhanced Senses, reflexes, and muscle strength. Could fight a trained boxer and reasonably win. He is very, very heat resistance, and can conjure and control smoke and ashes. He can set fire to flammable things, but he has to hold on to them for a while for it to work. By smothering fires, he can gain strength and heal. May or may not regain pyromancy abilities.

He has a passion for archaic weaponry, and mythology. Naturally he was excited to go here. He also enjoys the company of animals, particularly large dogs. Has a particular fondness for magical phenomena. Prefers shade to bright light, and likes to wear hoods.

Dislikes:
He doesn't like to get dirty. Bees, wasps, and waterfowl are his least favorite animals. He also doesn't enjoy being under pressure, and develops headaches when he's not preoccupied. Crowds displease him. He has a particular aversion to any body of water he can drown in, he can swim, but poorly, and has a hard time catching his breath when his chest is submerged. Unless snow is present, he loathes the cold.

Personality:
An inquisitive and articulate individual, Lyall Drahk's upbringing of only being able to see the very simplest of magic has cause him to have a desire to learn more, to see more, and to improve the ash-based magic he has access to. He is, however a very wary individual. He was taught from a small age that while the unknown should not be feared, it should be approached very, very carefully, and he does believe that if he gets into trouble of any kind, he may be severely outmatched. Of course, he is, like his mother, extremely quick to trust or befriend that which he does (or believes he does) understand. This trait could either help or hinder him greatly. He's prone to pauses and hand gestures when he talks, as he wants to find the best possible way to word what he's saying.

Background Info:
He grew up as the son of a witch, who was a single mother, as his father was a cherufe, a demon of flame, who left to go burn some stuff before being (literally) iced by a frost demon attempting to protect it's land. Granted, despite her poor choice of relationships, his mother raised him with little trouble, often taking him into town to make friends when he was a little kid. Then one day, in their cabin in the woods, while his mother was off collecting mushrooms or something. His abilities as a fire demon activated. For about thirty minutes, everything in a hundred-foot radius was either melted or burnt while Lyall stood there, dumbfounded and glowing like a hot piece of iron, for a short while he was mindbogglingly powerful.

After it was over, something apparently went wrong, and he abruptly "fizzled out." then he looked like how he does now. Most unfortunately, all of his stuff was now vaporized. He was kept in an apartment, and home-schooled in order to avoid revealing to the world his black eyes and strange abilities. He would often sneak out, wearing sunglasses and feigning blindness as local mutts served as his "seeing eye dogs." Years later, he still retains his current ash-based abilities, with no signs of his '"fire incident" reoccurring, and he does not believe it should happen again. He jumped at the opportunity to go to this school, and see if he can make do with what power he has left.
Any Extra Info:
He may be heat resistant, but sunlight is UV radiation, therefore he ironically sunburns easily.
He remembers quite specifically that when his fire incident happened, his veins felt like they were heating up. In the event he feels his veins heating up, he will attempt to maintain a safe distance from all individuals and important structures.
{------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------}
Is this acceptable? If you would like additional information on any of the sections, I will edit.

Last edited:
I was planning on using the term "Elemental" but that conjures the image of a being made completely of flame (Or for me, it does.) and you can imagine that such a being and a human would have a difficult time producing an offspring. Therefore I opted to use demon.

That brings to mind a human capable of wielding flame, when is father is... or was... a creature whose physical form resembled a human, but at it's core was a fire based creature. The easiest classification is demon, in my opinion.

@Dahrinn OH! But, what about a Cherufe?
Part of the description describes it as a reptilian humanoid or dragon. I guess that means his father would be a human with dragon-like features. The idea of the creature being associated with volcanoes also fits well into his character and his abilities... like a volcano only capable of spewing ash and soot. I'll change it at once.

Excellent suggestion.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
This is what happens when i leave for a few hours?

Okay then. Glad to see we are getting more people :)

Reactions: CrimDemon
Myep.

Oh, I responded to you, but forgot to tag you, Cyber.
I edited in the tag, but I dunno if that pops it.or not.

Just got home. I will look over your post.

Ugh, I hate posting on mobile. I keep forgetting stuff, and can't fix incorrect colours.

giphy.gif

✮Name✮
"Er..."
Luxana Heart.

✮Nickname(s)✮
"I-Is this really r-relevant?"
Lux.

✮Age and Birthday✮
"This is getting personal..haha"
17 | 5th November

✮Gender✮
Female.

✮Sexuality✮
"I...don't know?"
Questioning.

2-despite-being-sophisticated-she-can-be-so-cute.gif

✮Eye Color✮
"I think they're blue.? I don't know I can't see them!"
Blue.

✮Hair Description✮
Long brown thick hair.

✮Height✮
5"

✮Weight✮
126 lbs

✮Piercings✮
"I don't think that would be a good idea.."
N/A

✮Marks✮
"Like a birthmark or something?"
x
x

✮Health Ailments✮
N/A

✮Personality✮
- Shy|Curious|Stubborn|Difficult at times| Not trusting|
+ Artistic|Hard Working|Nice|Sporty|Musical|Caring|Trustworthy|
Luxana is shy, always has been. Some people could say that it's just the way she is or the way she grew up. Lux never has been one of the 'popular girls' and mostly keeps herself to herself, mostly because that's what she's always been told to do. But she has a great personality that she doesn't really show anyone because she thinks that she will eventually hurt everyone if she gets to close to them. Luxana doesn't trust the High School and is desperate to find out more but of course that's against the rules. So I guess you could say she's curious. But she's also very hard working and thinks that without hard work nothing good will really happen for you in life. There's the odd exception though. Lux is incredibly musical but obviously to shy to show anyone. And if you have a secret she'll keep it as if no one ever told her. But she doesn't trust people with her secret's which is the downside. She's also stubborn and difficult, well she does think everyone will hurt her. The rest of her personality is for the people who get to know her. Luxana often thinks people won't except her because of her species and tries not to tell people.

tumblr_n6klsiT1Vt1rdpjfqo1_500.gif

✮History✮
"Do you really need to know this...can we go get coffee?"
Luxana's history is quite private and she doesn't like many people too know. So if you bring it up she will most likely change the subject.
Both her parents died in a car crash with a tractor when she was a baby so she has developed a fear of driving and the road. Luxana had been taken into care almost immediately because there was no hope that either of her parents survived. Luxana was extremely depressed for a long time and she still is now. Luckily she was adopted by a single 'mother.' Lux still hasn't really grown to like her but there's nothing she can do. Her parent also has an abusive boyfriend who doesn't only hit his girlfriend but Luxana as well. Most of the time he's passed out drunk on the couch. Well that's the way she sees him in the morning when she sneaks out to school.

giphy.gif

✮Likes✮
Apples|Anime||Coffee|Mugs|Blankets|Disney
✮Dislikes✮
Not being able to trust someone|Being shy|Her foster family|Not needed conflict|Lies

✮Hobbies✮
"I'm not good at anything.."
Sketching|Acting|Playing guitar|Being in an Internet Cult

✮Talents✮
"None...well not really."
Being invisible|Art|Noticing things others don't

✮Strengths✮
Not giving in to bullies|Standing her ground|Avoiding conflict

giphy.gif

✮Weaknesses✮
Depression|Not having many friends

✮Fears✮
People not excepting her for who she is and wants to be.

✮Family✮
N/A

✮Species✮
"Me and God..we don't get along."
Fallen Angel

tumblr_inline_nqasneoFdS1rrosi0_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.