Fantasy High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I may have completely forgotten to edit the background into my CS. . . . But I did it this morning!

@Lexy accepted. I can't say I wasn't expecting well... More. But you did so good.

Don't worry about it. Just make it better when you have the time, it's all I ask.

Picture:
thanatos_by_kamiyamark-d6l88wb.jpg

Name: Thanatos War (Ares)
Birthday: November 21
Species: Grecian Deity
Abilities:
Ancient Magics: Necromancy, Psychokinesis, and other forms of Dark Magics
Super Human: Anything physical about him is far superior to that of any human could ever dream (The best way to compare it would be to Wonder Woman)

Weapons of War: Ancient Weapons enchanted or not he may summon them at will
Being away from his duties, Things not war or violence related, Strong personalities, Beings in general.
Dislikes:
Cocky Beings, Those that attack those far weaker than themselves.
Personality:
He chooses to isolate himself from others, He currently hates his own life and would prefer to not have to deal with others. Trapped in the sins of his Predecessor He is constantly waging inside his own mind to remain himself. He does everything he can to distance himself from others in the event that he loses control The darkness inside could use any friendship or love to destroy all those around him for the joy of seeing them suffer. He doesn't want that. So he will keep others at a distance for the fear that knowing them could be their undoing.
Background Info:
At the moment of his birth he was transported to the realm of the Olympian Gods. There he was told that Ares, God of War, was dying from some sort of unnatural illness and that he had been chosen to take the place of The God of War. Thus all the powers and responsibilities where trusted upon a newborn child that was then aged to teenage years in a matter of moments. Thanatos was only refered to as Ares by the other Olympians and was sent away to Fantasy High to learn how to control the more, strenuous powers he possessed. He was never told why he was chosen to replace The God of War, but he would have to find some way to live to the expectations of Gods. Thanatos is constantly plagued by the screams of warriors and and every day citizens alike. Anyone who has died in battle or has died a violent death by the hands of another, every one of these peoples deaths flood his mind on a daily basis. Only just recently has he been able to push most from his mind. The thought of his Tormentor (His predecessor Ares) taking join in all this pain and suffering, disgusts Thanatos on a level as such that he would be willing to kill Ares and take on the job just so he could no longer feel joy from the suffering of others.

Thanatos is in a timeless struggle to fight his erges at bay. It seems that these powers had been used in the same way for such a long time that while having these powers Thanatos has the mind of Ares in the back of his own mind tempting him every waking moment to follow in his footsteps. It grows worse every day, even to the point of his dreams being nothing but absolute Chaos of the battlefield. No dreams of sweet things, or a future. Only blood, death, and the unnerving certainty that these were all but certain to be his future. To become nothing more than a vessel, for Ares to use to walk the earth once more.
Any Extra Info:
"Don't call me Ares. I don't like it."

Last edited:
Picture:
thanatos_by_kamiyamark-d6l88wb.jpg

Name: Thanatos War (Ares)
Thanatos is a god of death. War is a Horseman. both of which would be Impinging upon others(mostly mine) characters.
Birthday: November 21
Species: Grecian Deity
your a god, you don't need to go to school.
Abilities:
Necromancy: Can resurrect anyone who has died in combat
.....You can try, Death Incarnate is wondering round. he won't be happy.
Super Human Strength: Equaled with Wonder Woman (For reference)
Super Human Speed: Equaled with Wonder Woman (For reference)
These two are chill.
Dark Matter Energy Projection
OH GOD THE PAIN. I'm a scientist, and this makes me cringe, 1) Dark matter and Dark energy are 2 seperate things 2) They are harmelss, not matter what scifi wants you to think, they are simply theoretical conjunctures. ideas to fill space we don't now yet 3) Control over them/projection of them would have little/no effect since the moment it enters realspace it ceases to be dark energy/matter because 'dark' does not mean it is black or 'anti energy' just we don't know what it IS. I could go on but I won't
Flight: Cloths self in dark energy to fly
Flight is fine, but your grammar here is not. also neither is the reason.
Psychokinesis: Can summon flame which burns souls
Again, treading close to death's domain here, and phsycokinesis is not flames which can burn souls, It is the ability to minipulate others minds through use of your own. also, burning souls? sounds OP.
Dimensional Travel: Can travel to any dimension and summon enchanted weapons
U wot m9? You can travel between dimentions, Like, time travel? or walking because thats dimentional travel in the first 4 dimentions right there. and how does this let you summon enchanted weapons? Summoning weapons is fine if you ask me. but just keep it seperate.
Size Alteration: When the war is abundant, he can grow to giant size.
ok, but just remember don't go round making up universe sized wars because you want to.
Metamorphosis: Olympians can alter their physical form into any shape that they can choose
.....ok, dosn't this clash with the limits of size alteration?
also, running assumption; you have 1 feature you cannot change, AND you do not assume the image of any student that is not NPC.

Decelerated Aging: Olympians do not age the way a normal human does.
Eh, thats fine.
Invulnerability: Olympians cannot be physically harmed by conventional means.
Sorry, you are WHAT?! yeah, no, not happening. just thats like saying 'fuck you all, you cannot touch me because I said so'
Power Distribution: Olympians can bestow a portion of their power unto others.
thats fine, sounds funny.
Super Human Stamina: Olympians can operate for prolonged periods of time without tiring.
Again, that be coo.
Mind Control: Ares can directly control the minds of his living followers; they will degenerate and show cadaverous features, then die when the effects pass away.
You mean, Pshycokinesis lol. Yeah no. this is basicly 'poof I have a army'
Telepathy and Illusion Casting: Ares can mentally communicate with his worshipers, transmitting his image at interdenominational range, and possibly can do the same to any other intelligent being. He can also show what happen in other places by create a illusion inside his cape.
this works, but not to ANYONE becauses otherwise you can just invade peoples minds.
Magic: Olympians have the power to manipulate vast amounts of magic energy to nearly any effect they desires.
.....Is this just a coverall as to 'I can do whatever I want and have no repercussions' ? because thats what it feels like. Even the Gods' Gods have limits (DM's Characters in refrence)

Being away from his duties, Things not war or violence related, Strong personalities, Beings in general.
Dislikes:
Cocky Beings, Those that attack those far weaker than themselves.
Personality:
He chooses to isolate himself from others, He currently hates his own life and would prefer to not have to deal with others.
I think thats fine.

Background Info:
At the moment of his birth he was transported to the realm of the Olympian Gods. There he was told that Ares, God of War, was dying from some sort of unnatural illness and that he had been chosen to take the place of The God of War. Thus all the powers and responsibilities where trusted upon a newborn child that was then aged to teenage years in a matter of moments. Thanatos was only refered to as Ares by the other Olympians and was sent away to Fantasy High to learn how to control the more, strenuous powers he possessed. He was never told why he was chosen to replace The God of War, but he would have to find some way to live to the expectations of Gods

Erm, while a well written synoptic half paragraph is fine, a little more would be nice? you know, if he just was insta-aged then surely he can't talk, walk or any shit like that? he's literally a man-baby?
Any Extra Info:
"Don't call me Ares. I don't like it."
while there is no way to put this is politely I'm just gonna have to go for it. DUDE THAT IS OP AS FUCK. ehem. now thats out the way, allow me to comment in red.

Hey! Good god you guys!!! No one except me can be mean to characters arriving it otherwise here on the chat! Be nice EVERYOnE!!!!

D0D7E052-E9CA-4C6F-9142-83DE4E9C0C62_zpsvhwfpvwq.jpg

Name:
Leone Damien Valcrosse

Birthday:
July 30th

Species:
Daemon

Abilities:
~ Hellsfire ~
The ability to manipulate the flame that sparks from one's soul is incredibly rare and difficult to master. No two flames will ever look the same, as every soul has a different color. Whatever the flame touches gets stained slightly by its color if it doesn't burn. Fortunately, Leone has figured out how to control his hellsfire after a few years of trial and error. His flame is an odd, incredibly dark navy blue and violet mix. Unfortunately, this flame weakens in response to cold and wet things.

~ Swordsmanship, Twin Blade ~
Leone almost always appears to have a sword sheathed at his hip or on his back. This blade can be split into two separate swords, one a dark charcoal grey and the other an odd turquoise color. Leone uses the darker sword to channel his hellsfire in combat, and the turquoise sword is for strictly non-magical combat. Let it be known that he wears no armor and he hates using shields.

~ Glamoura Charm ~
This is a simple magical spell which hides abnormal extremities from sight, making the caster appear to be human. This spell usually lasts for about eight hours.

Leone is fond of warm, fluffy things. Hot chocolate with whipped cream, thick fluffy blankets, and cats are all on his list of favorite things. He also loves feeling secure and nestling in a spot that he can see everything from. He enjoys studying various forms of magic and combat in order to better himself.

Dislikes:
Leone hates feeling weak or vulnerable. He rarely allows his guard to drop, and has difficulties letting anyone get too close to him. Going along with his hatred for vulnerability, the daemon absolutely hates the winter as it weakens his magic. He hates unfair fights, mainly because he's seen far too many of them. His hellsfire is a thing that is always up for debate. It's blown up in his face, literally, far too many times for him to feel comfortable using it. Anyone who touches his wings or tail walks a very fine line between life and death, as they are incredibly sensitive.

Personality:
Leone is a cautious, but steady man who prefers to keep his distance from essentially everyone. He's very knowledgeable when it comes to magic and combat, due to where his curiosity lays. He rarely allows emotions to show on his face, though sometimes his temperament gets the better of him. He doesn't care much for gossip or his own image, and doesn't usually partake in those types of conversation.

Come to think of it, he rarely talks to anyone aside from occasionally talking to teachers and people asking what page the homework is on. He's a tad bit anti-social. He prefers to work alone, and never asks anyone for anything. His stubbornness is often to blame for those actions. He doesn't depend on anyone and lives by his own rules. He'll be respectful to those he deems worth of his respect, and usually ignores those who aren't worth his time.

Sometimes running on his own does get somewhat lonely, though he usually brushes off those types of feelings with thoughts of his past. It wasn't worth making connections.

Background Info:
Leone was an incredibly controversial child upon his birth. His father was a man of some kind of daemonic nobility, and his mother was a humble servant. He never knew of this, however. Before his active memory kicked in, he was placed into an orphanage or foster home of some sorts. There really wasn't much in the way of bonding as he was shuffled through the system. What human in their right mind would take a kid with bat wings and a cat tail, right?

Most of the other kids were often afraid of him, and some of them grouped up and attacked him because of it. Even though he learned how to fight well, the odds usually weren't in his favor. His wings were broken so many times throughout this stage of his life that they became useless for flight, and considering that no one was able to teach him how to fly, it was apparent that he was never going to leave the ground. This didn't bother him all that much, however, as he deemed it normal for people to have their feet on the ground.

When he heard that another foster kid ran away, he saw his opportunity and took it. He was on his own for little over a year, essentially thriving on his independence. He finally ran into people of magical decent, though his early life made him wary of everything. Traveling with them, he learned of his hellsfire and picked up sword fighting. He also studied magic with this odd band of creatures. They explained to him the ways of the world and taught him, albeit a very gruff lesson, about all of the species they came across. This allowed Leone to reinforce some of the theories that he picked up on when in the human world, and also showed him how to tolerate those who were different. A frost drake by the name of Alution was especially helpful. Alution essentially took the young daemon under his wing.

When Leone reached an acceptable high school age, and mastered the control of his hellsfire, Alution advised him to go to a school where many fantasy creatures attend, so that he may develop his own set of skills and knowledge. Leone followed this advice and ventured to the school, where he's remained for the past two years.

Reactions: CrimDemon
@AshenAngel hello there. I like your character very much. I think he was well-designed and thought through. I especially like how you kept your powers to a minimum explaining them and even utilising the fact it says "abilities" and not powers. You also went as far to instead of listing, wxplained your likes and dislikes sort of like an extent ion of your personality which by the way is awesome. Sounds a lot like me. I used to run at 3am in the morning. I even saved a dog from getting hit by a car one night. Anyway. Sorry to bore you. You are accepted so I shall ad you to the roster and the PM.

CZDoubleU updated Fantasy High School with a new update entry:

Lotsa and lotsa updates IMPORTIANT

Hey guys!!!

I know I said I would update your character locations once a day, so here's the gist of it.

My head hurts.

I killed fish today.

So. There will be no update today. I shall read everyone's post tomorrow after appartment hunting and update my post accordingly.

I. Other news!

This is awesome cud I can actually post it for EVEYONE TO SEE!!!!

Please welcome @AshenAngel to the RP they will be playing Leone Valcorsse. (I actually have a character with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am thanks @GreyWarden207 i am expecting you would like to hear about your character. Well. I would like to point out that I too have a god, as a mortal-ish thing we have keep them kinda downsized if you know what I mean. Being on earth some of our powers should not apply and I get that most of your poets are simply explaining them. So. For the most part I would like you to just pick with three. Add more to your personality and we don't have anything to quarrel about.

So. you're ordering me to bring someone in to the roleplay? Yeah I would. but honestly? Most of the people I know don't like highschool roleplays. oh, that and the only one who does I don't think is on here any more. so not possible I'm afraid.
I was just kidding. There was no ordering going around.

I was just kidding. There was no ordering going around.
"Remember to be nice! Yes. Eddie I am speaking to you personally. And Axl you as well. From now on.

NO ONE WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONES CHARACTER OR THEM PEROSNALLY WOTHOUT MY PEROSNAL SAY SO. we have lost too many potential Role players in too little time for this. I hope we can gain them back. In payment for this I think Eddie should personally bring a friend of theirs to RP... I would say Axl does too but he probably couldn't find anyone."

I beg to differ.
also my name isn't Eddie, its Eddi. or Ed. get it right if you're going to be a asshole, atleast get my name right.
now, I'm going to leave this entire mess behind and continue waiting for strawberry to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.