Fangs & Fur(Open for Sign Up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention that They're Half Wolf and Half Vampire!!!!!

Hey, I'm leaving on vacations, so I won't be posting for a week. Have fun RPing!

I think I"m going to go ahead and pull out of this, since I haven't started yet, and I'm finding I don't have as much time for roleplay as I'd like. I wish you guys luck and I might be lurking and reading it :)

I would reply but I'm waiting for phantom. Black orchid or raven could post too if they wanted. Along with phw25

@Rubbish
I am sorry to hear your dropping out. Feel free to lurk and join in if you have time ^^

I would reply but I'm waiting for phantom. Black orchid or raven could post too if they wanted. Along with phw25

@Rubbish
I am sorry to hear your dropping out. Feel free to lurk and join in if you have time ^^

Then I think we should pm them or mention them. Because if it weren't for luck, I would've never came to look at this unless a pm or something

I"m not sure what to put, myself. I don't know how much I could contribute at the moment :/

Status
Not open for further replies.