Fandom MxM Search

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cassie-Roll

Original poster
Hello everyone!! So, I've been super duper bored lately and with summer here I would love to get more rps going!!! Just to introduce myself, my name is Cassie (obviously by my username lol), I am 20 years old and am looking for someone literate around the same age as me to RP with. I do work as a waitress, meaning wonky hours and random days of working, I will usually tell you the day before or day of if I'm working though, I tend not to like leaving without giving any warning. (I'd hope you do the same for me)

Now, onto rules!
*I am fine with Cannon/Cannon and OC/Cannon, but please do not ask me to create an OC. I will only play cannon characters. MxM, MxF, and FxF are fine with me, I will be looking for an MxM pairing though.

*I am open to doubling, below I will have a list of a ship I NEED for our RP to work, this ship is my OTP so please do not ask to rp one of those characters with someone else. In the pairing I want, it will be MxM, I will want to play the submissive/bottom character for my OTP. Other than that, if you give me what I want, I'll give you what you want, no matter how strange or weird the pairing may be. Also, for your pairing, I will rp any gender, top/bottom/or both, whatever you'd like as long as you give me what I want. (I'm very open minded though.)

*If you play an OC please do not god mod and do not try to make your character unique. I am not tolerant of Mary Sues, this is a big pet peave of mine. It is fine for you to make an OC, fine for them to be a good character, but do not make them better than highly skilled cannon characters, don't make them some special person needed to do a certain thing in the plot. I do not want characters who are super unique and stick out. I want a character who actually feels like they can fit into the world without disrupting the plot or making it all about them. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

*I rp in third person, I ask you to do the same (he, she, it). I also like to do multiple paragraphs, so please no one liners. I can handle if it's only one paragraph as a reply as long as it looks like you're putting effort into it.

*Please treat me like a person, if you have plans and aren't going to be around tell me, if something I'm doing is bothering you tell me instead of going silent (I overthink things so silence to me makes me feel as though I've done something really wrong), if you want a different plot, have an idea, want a time skip, speak up, offer ideas and plots. I am rather relaxed as long as you don't try to solely control everything, so feel free to speak up to me.

Pairings
(Who I want you to play/ Who I will play)
***= cravings

***FULL METAL ALCHEMIST***
Edward
/Alphonse
48ee9ced97d9e7c1eade5362693e83689aa180f9_hq.jpg

*MY HERO ACADEMIA*
Katsuki Bakugou
/ Izuku Midoriya
87afe68871af4627a2ee0d367d657d42.jpg

DESCENDANTS OF DARKNESS
Tsuzuki
/Hisoka