Family Values

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"No one," she said, waving him off. "Now, go."

He opened his own houses door and entered, making his face look tired

Ruth came toward him. "How was work? You look tired."

"I had to spend the whole night looking over a report" he sighed "it was horrible"

"That is horrible," she said, her eyes puffy. "But there's something even worse."

"She's gone," she whispered. "Left last night, not long after you did."

"What?" his face went pale "Did she leave a note or say where she was going? Did she take her stuff? maybe she was just going to Jane's house for a sleepover"

She shook her head. "She left nothing and she only took her backpack. I don't know what happened."

"We have to find her" he bit his lip "you stay here, ring the police. I'll go to her school and find out some stuff about what's been going on"

"All right," she said, putting a handkerchief to her nose and turning to go into the kitchen.

He left the house and quickly dialled Faiths secret mobile.

He swore under his breath and jumped in his car, phoning her again "pick up" he bit his lip in nervous anger

"Faith, answer your phone now, we need to talk, please tell me where you are" he said, his voice sounding stressed

Faith, at the moment, could not reach her phone. She couldn't move at all, and was struggling to breathe.

Ruth was calling people furiously, and finally called Arthur.

He picked up his phone "what is it, darling? I've tried calling Faith...she isn't answering...I have just got an appointment with her headteacher and and form tutor"

Status
Not open for further replies.