Family Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silvia was sitting on the steps, in a flowery robe, and rushed out to meet him. "Artie!" she cried, wrapping her arms around him.

"Hey" he frowned "what was so important you dragged me away from y family?"

"Why do you have to be so hurried all the time," she whispered in his ear. "Let's go inside and have a drink."

"You know I can't...what If someone sees me...they wouldn't understand" he looked down

She sighed and took his hand. "Arthur," she said quietly, running her fingers through his hair, "I'm pregnant."

He looked at her, his mouth open "You're what? No...no you can't be....you can't be pregnant....who's is it?"

She pulled at his tie, bringing him closer to her. "Please, Arthur. I only belong to you." She smiled lovingly.

"Silvia....I have a wife...and a daughter....you know that" he sighed

"Do you not love me?" Her eyes became glassy. "After...after all we've been through?"

"Of course I do" he took her hands "and I'll always be here for you...but...I love them too"

She turned away. "I'll kill it if you don't stay with me."

"Silvia..." He grabbed her arm "you can't do this to me...."

"Why?" she snapped. "I love you, and I've waited for you to hold up your end of the bargain, but you're still with that witch and her sidekick."

"That witch is my wife, Sylvia" he sighed exasperated "who I have been in a relationship with since I was 12" he took her hand "I can't leave any of you"

She sniffled. "Fine," she said, pulling away from him. "Won't you please stay the night?"

"You know I can't" he sighed "what excuse can I give?"

"That you got stuck at the office," she whispered, taking his hands.

He followed her in "but it's a risk...I'll phone Ruth now"

Status
Not open for further replies.