Family Values

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"No one's seen her anywhere," Ruth sobbed. "Do you know anyone that could have taken her? She wouldn't run away, would she?"

"She wouldn't....let's just see what happened" he sighed

"Will you come home right after that, then?" Ruth asked. "I'm scared to be in the house alone now."

The train conductor walked through the storage compartment, peering over his glasses at each box stacked on top of each other. Inside a small box tucked behind two larger boxes was Faith, curled up into a ball with her backpack crushed under her. It was extremely uncomfortable but she had to grin and bear it, because she had no money and this was her only option. The box had contained beef jerky before Faith had filled her bag and tossed out the rest to fit herself. She tried not to breathe as she heard the conductor's footsteps pass her. The compartment door opened, then closed. She was safe. For now.

(Idk how to continue the Faith nit since she appears to be alone)

Arthur slammed the house door as he returned home, his car parked poorly outside and his face wet from tears "my life...." He moaned under his breath

Ruth ran out to meet him. "Any news?"

(Yes, Sylvia is there)

Sylvia was crammed into the box next to Faith, her bag at her feet. Her box was larger because she needed a lot more room. She heard the conductor leave and whispered through their boxes "How ya doing in there, sexy"

"Another girl has ran away tonight...a few years above Faith in school...they think they ran away together...the police are searching the other girls house at the moment"

"I'm cramped and I can't feel my leg," Faith grunted. "What about you?"

"No, Faith couldn't have run away." She put a hand on his arm. "She doesn't have many friends, you know that."

"We just have to wait for the police I guess" he put his arms around her "it's gonna be alright"

"There's space enough for two in here you know?" She smirked as she said it "I don't mind if you want to come in here to press against me, sexy"

"I hope so," she whispered sadly. "I just feel so helpless."

She laughed. "Save that for those actually interested in you," she said with a smirk, even though Sylvia couldn't see. "Do you think it's safe to come out?"

"Probably" she smiled, poking her head out of her box "and I know you're interested in me...you just don't know it yet" a playful smirk moved across her face "thanks for coming with me Faith"

"It's what friends are for. And I'm glad to get away from my parents." She kicked the lid out and stepped into the compartment, stretching her legs.

"Why don't you like them? Your dad seems...nice" she smirked slightly, not letting Faith notice "we have to to be careful...bad men are following me and I dong want them to hurt you"

"Then what do we do?" She turned away and busied herself with organizing her pack.

"We keep moving till we are far enough away that he won't find us" she smiled "we can run fat and fast but as long as I have my best friend with me then im fine"

And my future lover she said in her head. Suddenly there was a screech as the train stopped after a sudden pull along the tracks

"The train stopped" Sylvia's face was pale "quick, we need to hide" Sylvia climbed into her box "get in here now Faith...they are here"

"The guy who is after me" she hissed "quickly get in...he won't find us here"

Status
Not open for further replies.