.::Family Life::. Open & Accepting .::. OOC/Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Joining?

• Yes

• No

• Haven't Decided Yet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I sit with a lonely Geo.

@IceQueen Oh, I was wondering if Geo could be Helen's drawing teacher? You know, since she a concept artist and all. Let me know that you think. ^.^

Geo coul also be friends with baylee, kiara and/or daniella if you wanted

Well, I just made my next post. Hope Daniel's excited to have a son! ^^

He is ^^ ... I'll probably have him address it in my next post. But currently im back on an ipod since I was passing in and out of consciousness while i was on my computer (soooo tired), so all other rp pists will have to wait until probably tomorrow... My last day of freedom-ish freedom until may...

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Sounds good to me!

@Foxtrot
I noticed that the Wife for the Everett Family is up for grabs...May I take it?

.::.|Winter.::.|

large.jpg

Winter Grace Fitzgerald
:;:Nickname:;:
Winter
:;:Age:;: 16
:;:Birthday:;:
7th of March
:;:Gender:;: Female
:;:Eye Color:;: Hazel but wears contacts with different colours
:;:Hair Color:;: Naturally blonde but dyes it an array of colours
:;:Height:;: 180 cm
:;:Weight:;: 42 kilograms
:;:Markings:;: Has a small scar bibber left ankle from a broken beer bottle
:;:Health Ailments:;: Used to have anorexia nervosa but has recovered
:;:Personality & History:;:
Winter is a broken girl she used to be a happy soul spending most of her time laughing and playing dress ups with her mother . As the rest of her family was tomboyish and obsessed with mechanics her mother toyed with her girly side and taught her everything, from braiding her hair to applying makeup. Winter was her mothers best friend and her mother likewise but imagine what happened when sweet sweet winter came home from school waiting for her mum to come home and she never came. Winter sat on their porch steps for three days screaming and crying when one of her sibling tried to move her. When she finally got up she ran to her room and tore down everything every poster, every drawing that they had redone together she threw out any memory of her except a small locket. She stopped being the sweet girl she once was, her grades dropped,She started locking herself up in her room and ignoring her family. In this time of solitude she refused to eat and soon became anorexic because of her little contact with her family they didn't notice and when they did it was far past skinny she was put into a centre for three months and hated herself and everyone in there and vowed to never come back. When she got home she was a new person in that she was no longer locking herself up and at the age of fourteen she skipped school, got drunk and stayed out past one o'clock usually coming home in a drunken stupor. Her anorexia continued again but there were other things to worry about including her new boyfriend an abusive eighteen year old that has hurt Winter in to many ways to count. She has become a reckless mess and she won't listen to anyone. She hates her older sister and brother since they seem like such goody Romeo shoes. And she hardly knows Ollie but hates him anyway. She only spends time with her dad and that's only when he's nursing her back from a hangover
:;:Job:;:
:;:School:;: fortfieldMiddle/high school
:;:Grade:;: 11th grade
:;:House:;: The Fitzgerald home is unluckily where I live
:;:Car:;: I ride with my siblings to school and my boyfriend to clubs and wherever else
:;:Cellphone:;: I'm not telling you what an iPhone looks like but anyway

:;:Crush:;:None
:;:Boyfriend/\Girlfriend:;: Open would like it if someone would be comfortable playing her abusive boyfriend
:;:Fiance:;:
Commitment scares me
:;:Spouse:;:
Refer above
:;:Children:;:
So I can die like my mum did (fat chance)
:;:Expecting:;:
Um..(Unsure might progress the storyline)
:;:Pets:;:
Princess cat,3 years old, Ginger Short hair||
:;:Other Family:;:
Lisbeth Fitzgerald... Mother... Would Be 37... Deceased

Matt Fitzgerald... Father... 39...
Noah Fitzgerald... Older Sister... 17
Ollie Fitzgerald... Younger Brother... 14
Jerome Fitzgerald... Grandfather... 63...
Opal Fitzgerald... She Grandmother... 59...

@Sexybae please check with @Felilla that you can add to his family. Usually I only allow people playing the parents to add children into the family.

If @Felilla is not okay with it she can always be an orphan if you want

Still waiting for a Response from @Foxtrot

@Sexybae I'm fine with her being in the family... if her age if fifteen. I just don't want it to get confusing with both Ben and Winter being 16 unless you want to make them twins or something? ^.^

@Felilla
If it's okay with you, can I put in a Stepmother for the three teens that are in the Fitzgerald Family?

• Thank You
I think fraternal twins would be cool since they're polar opposites

Okie doke then. ^.^​

|.::.|Acacia|.::.|
34fe41dc2be763b58ab19db67aff85ee.jpg

:;:Full Name:;:
Acacia Mona Milas

Cia|Ace

:;:Age:;:

April 7th

:;:Gender:;:
Female

:;:Eye Color:;:
Stormy Blue

:;:Hair Color:;:
Straight|Mid-Chest Length|Reddish Brown

:;:Height:;:
5'6"

:;:Weight:;:
130lbs

:;:Markings:;:
Freckles

:;:Health Ailments:;:
Chronic Headaches {Nothing Major}

Acacia is most often described as bubbly and spontaneous. She loves to talk to people and make new friends. Acacia will always speak her mind and stand up for what she believes in, even if others won't. She never hesitates to help, often leaping before thinking. This makes her rash. She volunteers quite a lot. Acacia also never backs down from a challenge, no matter how ridiculous it may be. However, Acacia takes her work seriously and will not mess around when she is given a task. She will finish it with an efficiency that sometimes shocks those that don't know her well. She tends to avoid topics she doesn't like and can become easily distracted. She is always there for her friends and won't turn her back on them, but she doesn't give out second chances. Once you break her trust, be ready for hell to rain upon you.

"Well, my sister and I were born in Greece. We grew up with our grandparents because both of our parents were archeologists and always traveling. I was ten when my parents finally settled down in America. We still moved around, but still spent time with our parents. When I was seventeen, we finally settled down in Castle Hill. I graduated from highschool and little early and went to college. After medical school, I finally moved back here. I met Thomas a few years back. He moved around a lot, but I was determined to make it work. Now, here we are, three years later. We're engaged and I'm pregnant. And the rest is, as they say, history."

Pediatrician

:;:House:;:
Thomas and I live here together and soon Melody will live here with us!

:;:Car:;:
I sold my old truck to get a family car for when Melody's born.

:;:Cellphone:;:
Waving my native country's colors!

:;:Crush:;:
My fiance.

:;:Boyfriend/\Girlfriend:;:
I have a fiance.

Thomas Campbell

Soon...

I'm expecting.

Melody Bray...6 Months Along

Oreo: 2 Years Old... Female... Dalmatian...

Irini Milas: 46... Mother...
Spiro Milas: 49... Father...
Philomela Milas: 23... Younger Sister...

:;:Other:;:
Acacia is fluent in Greek, English, and Swedish.

|.::.|Mela|.::.|
1d9f523b5aaffcb4b5e703a32f139304.jpg

Philomela Olympia Milas

Mela|Philly

June 8th

Female

Chocolate Brown

Curly|Mid-Chest Length|Reddish Brown

5'5"

128lbs

Freckles

N/A

Beatrix is not what you would call a bubbly person. She is calm and reserved, only speaking when spoken to. She always looks for the best in people, but won't forgive anyone that betrays her. She will not hesitate to help her friends, but is more reluctant in helping a stranger. She is loyal, never revealing secrets about people. Payton also always tells the truth. She sees no point in lying, but when asked about something more personal, she'll simply not answer. For these reasons alone, people trust her with their secrets. Beatrix often tries to avoid people in general, but can learn to get along with others if need be. She is also diligent and hardworking, never slacking off on even the simplest task given. Because of her tendency to be overlooked, she knows a lot about people around her, even if they don't know she does.

"It's basically the same as Cia's except for the fact that all through school, I was living in her shadow. Sometimes, I would even be referred to as 'The Other Milas Girl'. I don't harbor any resentment towards Cia for that, but I was kind of glad when we moved to Castle Hill because I was thirteen and in eighth grade. I didn't live in her shadow for very long here. I met Eli and fell madly in love. For the first two years of high school, I just followed him around like a lost puppy before I confessed. We dated, even while I was away at college. Cia keeps asking me why we're not married yet."

Criminal Profiler

I live here with my boys.

:;:Car:;:
I love it.|For the family.

:;:Cellphone:;:
Beautiful.

Um... Eli?

:;:Boyfriend:;:
Elliot Bray

I'm not engaged yet.

Not married to Eli yet.

Aiden and Bentley Bray: 6...Twin Sons

Not that I'm Aware Of...

Athena: 5 Years Old... Mare... 15.3hh... Andalusian...
Cora: 2 Years Old... Female... Boxer Pitbull Mix...

Irini Milas: 46... Mother...
Spiro Milas: 49... Father...
Acacia Milas: 26... Older Sister...

Beatrix is fluent in Greek and English

|.::.|Melody|.::.|
Pretty-New-Born-Baby-Girl-with-Headband-and-Cute-Smile-Photo-Inspirations.jpg

Melody Britt Campbell

Lottie

Not Born Yet

February 14th

Female

Blue When Born|Pale Mossy Green When Older

Straight|Reddish Brown

Itty Bitty

6lbs 2oz

Freckles

N/A

Aside from being more quiet than most babies, Melody is like any other baby.

I live wif Mommy and Daddy!

Shared with Mommy and Daddy

Irini Milas: 46... Grandmother...
Spiro Milas: 49... Grandfather...
Thomas Campbell: 27... Father...
Acacia Milas: 26... Mother...
Philomela Milas: 22... Aunt

|.::.|Ashley|.::.|
IMG_1025.JPG
Ashley Lin Fitzgerald ('nee Boswell)
:;:Nickname:;: Ashe
:;:Age:;: 29
:;:Birthday:;: January 27th
:;:Gender:;: Female
:;:Eye Color:;: Brown
:;:Hair Color:;: Dirty Blond
:;:Height:;: 5' 5"
:;:Weight:;: 140 lbs
:;:Markings:;: None
:;:Health Ailments:;: Allergic to Shrimp, Scallops, Clams, Lobster, Crab, Cray Fish and Oysters
:;:Personality & History:;: Since the age of eighteen, I have always wanted children. Now my dream is about to come true with the impending birth of my first child. I have been married to my husband Matthew for the past two years. I'm not sure how his Teenage Children feel about me, but I hope I am in their good graces as they are in mine. I hope they don't see me as a woman who is trying to replace their mother who passed away long before they met me. Sadly, I do know that my Stepdaughter Winter is not very fond of me. But I can understand where she is coming from since I was in her position when I was her age. As a person, people say that I'm generally a nice and caring person.
:;:Job:;: Receptionist at Fitzgerald Auto
:;:School:;:
:;:Grade:;:

:;:House:;: <See Matthew Fitzgerald>
:;:Car:;: SUVs for the win
:;:Cellphone:;: Retro iPhone, had it for years!

:;:Fiancé:;:

:;:Spouse:;: Matthew Patrick Fitzgerald (Married for two years)
Noah Fitzgerald (Stepdaughter) (Age 17)
Ben Fitzgerald (Stepson) (Age 16)
Winter Fitzgerald (Stepdaughter) (Age 16)
Ollie Fitzgerald (Stepson) (Age 14)
:;:Expecting:;: Nine Months pregnant with a Baby Girl (Due in Four Weeks)
:;:Pets:;: <See Family Tree, Husband and Stepchildren>
Jerome Fitzgerald (Father-In-Law) (Age 63)
Opal Fitzgerald (Mother-In-Law) (Age 59)
I am the youngest of Three, One Brother and One Sister
My Siblings live in Dallas, TX
My Mom's side of the Family is scattered across California
My Dad's side of the Family is scattered across Florida
My Dad himself lives in Florida
My Mom lives in California with her Family
I often Skype my Family
My Parents Divorced when I was eight
Both Parents are remarried

|.::.|Rosalie|.::.|
beautiful_pregnant_girl_in_field.jpg
:;:Full Name:;: Rosalie Nicole Blackheart
:;:Nickname:;: Rose, Nikki
:;:Age:;: 29
:Birthday:;: July 18th
:;:Eye Color:;: Dark Brown
:;:Hair Color:;: Light Brown
:;:Height:;: 5' 6"
:;:Weight:;: 132 lbs
:;:Markings:;: Crescent Scar on wrist
:;:Health Ailments:;: Anger Management
:;:Personality & History:;: Aside from being the wife of an extremely handsome Model, I am a loving mother to an equally Handsome Son and a Beautiful Daughter. Now I also have another precious son on the way. City life is too much for me, so I figured staying in a Small Town like Castle Hill would be less stressful. Since there isn't much crime up here, I am not too worried about my kids. Since everyone pretty much knows each other, I don't think we'd commit any crimes. But better safe then sorry. Sadly, I have had Anger Management Issues since the age of fifteen. Makes it hard for me to make friends, so I just work part-time so I can take care of my kids. For the most part, I am just a Stay-at-home Mom.
:;:Job:;: Part-Time at Rival Sweets
:;:School:;:
:;:Grade:;:

:;:House:;: <See Mitchell Cyllis>
:;:Car:;: Loved Camaros ever since I was a Teen
:;:Cellphone:;: Smartphones, foolish people
:;:Fiancé:;:

:;:Spouse:;: Mitchell Jev Cyllis
Hope Christopher Cyllis (Age 12)