.::Family Life::. Open & Accepting .::. OOC/Signups

Joining?

• Yes

• No

• Haven't Decided Yet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Minamoto Thunder Love her! Noah, Ben, and Ollie will definitely get along with her. ^.^

Reactions: Blood Lightning
I've updated everything, and added 7 'new' family spots. These will be the last spots added as I don't want the rp to become too crowded and thus become too confusing. (besides, as children 'grow' they will be moving out if the rp lasts long enough XD)

I've updated everything, and added 7 'new' family spots. These will be the last spots added as I don't want the rp to become too crowded and thus become too confusing. (besides, as children 'grow' they will be moving out if the rp lasts long enough XD)
Okay. If that's the case, may I take one of those spots? ^^ Oh and Daniel should probably spend some time with the wifey now that their little angel is sleeping <3

He will, I will work on another post now. I went to a friends house today, so my time online was postponed until I got home... I've been working on updating things since then XD

@Sexybae I have winter in 11th grade and with a different birthday seeing that she and ben are fraternal twins now,and he was made first n_n

@Sexybae
Looking forward to seeing your first post.

Would love someone to play winter boyfriend if you are uncomfortable with him he doesn't have to be abusive just thought it would be a good story arch

As I said before, that's common between children and StepParents. Though I didn't expect that level of harshness towards a pregnant lady.

(boyfriend for any female character)

tumblr_mp5982kAXn1rnfyilo1_500.jpg

Ridiculous Laughing Face
It rhymes with Grape!!
The cat's my girlfriend
Going Shirtless

|.::.| Connor|.::.|

:;:Full Name:;: Connor Jackson

:;:Nickname:;: Connie("don't call me that!"), the Con-man

:;:Age:;: 20

:;:Birthday:;: 1st December

:;:Gender:;: Male

:;:Eye Color:;: Hazel

:;:Hair Color:;: Brown with blonde highlights

:;:Height:;: 5'7

:;:Weight:;: 130lbs

:;:Markings:;: A tattoo on the right side of his chest

:;:Health Ailments:;: Allergic to Dust and bread(he's not actually allergic to bread.. He just doesn't like touching it)

:;:Personality & History:;: Born and raised in New York, Connor and his family moved to Castle Hill a couple years ago, back then, he didn't really like this small town, mainly because he didn't exactly fit in, but his sociable self kicked in later on. Through out highschool, Connor was a pretty popular guy, he's cheerful, funny, out going and flirtatious personality won over many, many people (mostly girls). There are however, times when you would really liked to punch his face, no matter how handsome it was. A nice guy in general

:;:Job:;: Surgeon in training

:;:School:;:

:;:Grade:;:

:;:House:;: home sweet home

:;:Car:;: Chevrolet Impala 1967

:;:Cellphone:;: Blue Samsung Galaxy S5

:;:Crush:;: Giovanna 'Geo'

:;:Boyfriend/\Girlfriend:;: None yet

:;:Fiance:;:

:;:Spouse:;:

:;:Children:;:

:;:Expecting:;:

:;:Pets:;: Two american Curls, Snow(3) and Mr. Longlegs(8)

Family:;: Maria (14, Sister), John (43, dad), Cassandra(45, mom)[/S]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Geo is still single, though she isn't dating yet

Yep~ there so cute!

I love it whenever I see Cats watching TV; you never know what they're thinking. Might adopt a Cat and a Dog for when I make my next Family.

Hmm... They could have met through friends?*shrug* I'm just waiting for the caracter to be accepted.

I know right! They're really intelligent
Yeah, my Cat watched a Movie with me once. I just started a Movie up on my cousin's Laptop and hooked it up to my Brother's TV and my Cat just plopped herself right next to me. Every time I talked during the movie, she'd start staring at me XD

Lol XD So cute.

And that sounds right

Yeah, my Cat watched a Movie with me once. I just started a Movie up on my cousin's Laptop and hooked it up to my Brother's TV and my Cat just plopped herself right next to me. Every time I talked during the movie, she'd start staring at me XD
Lol, my cousin's cat does the same thing, she just sits in front of the tv whenever something she likes is on.

Lol XD So cute.

And that sounds right
i could change him up a bit if you want him to be wit Geo.

I am all for it, but he's your character, your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.