.::Family Life::. Open & Accepting .::. OOC/Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Joining?

• Yes

• No

• Haven't Decided Yet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just that she has a crush on him, there not dating yet

For some reason @The Owl , everything under 'cellphone' isn't showing up for me. Would you mind just reposting the last section of the form please?

If anyone is looking for any age female members or male children for their families I am happy to make two more characters

You are welcome to add to the orphanage if you want. Usually that is the first to fill up, but so far only i have characters there XD also you are accepted @The Owl

Sorry, just got home. Working on my post right now. ^.^

In about ten minutes...

|.::.|Lydia|.::.|
0002263_floral_twist_dress_1200.jpg
:;:Full Name:;: Lydia Nicole Gilcrest
:;:Nickname:;:
:;:Age:;: 28
:;:Birthday:;: October 18th
:;:Gender:;: Female
:;:Eye Color:;: Brown
:;:Hair Color:;: Brown
:;:Height:;: 5' 8"
:;:Weight:;: 150 lbs
:;:Markings:;: None
:;:Health Ailments:;: Panic Disorder
:;:Personality & History:;: Ever since I was nine years old, I have had a Panic Disorder. Although it has improved significantly, I do sometimes feel like it gets out of hand. I don't exactly know what the cause of it is. But when things happen out of nowhere or very suddenly, I have the tendency to freak out. Luckily its not up to where I have to take medication for it. My Daughter, Emma takes very good care of me and I am very glad to have her in my life. Though she is not my child by blood, she is still my daughter. I love her to death and can't be more blessed. Next to her, I have a handsome son and two beautiful daughters. Now I have a second son on the way.
:;:Job:;: Rival's Sweets (Full-Time)
:;:School:;:
:;:Grade:;:

:;:House:;: Not bad for a big family like mine
:;:Car:;: I pack seven people, my car's a monster!
:;:Cellphone:;: I try to limit the use...Its bad for my baby.
:;:Crush:;:
:;:Boyfriend/\Girlfriend:;:
:;:Fiance:;:

:;:Spouse:;: --TBA--
:;:Children:;:
-Emma Crystal Gilcrest (Adoptive Daughter) (Age 16)
-Drake Ryan Gilcrest (Son) (Age 11)
-Linda Sarah Gilcrest (Daughter) (Age 9)
-Camilla Katie Gilcrest (Daughter) (Age 8)
:;:Expecting:;: Eight and a Half Months pregnant with a baby boy (I'm roughly two weeks behind my good friend Ashley)
:;:Pets:;: I already have four kids with one more on the way, do you really think I have time for pets?
:;:Other Family:;:
-Dean Gilcrest (Father, Age 65) (Lives in Seattle)
-Jenna Gilcrest (Mother, Age 54) (Lives in Seattle)
:;:Other:;:
-I enjoy wearing Dresses
-I like High Heels, but they're bad for my feet now that I'm pregnant again
-I enjoy exercising
-I played Basketball and ran Track in High School
-Getting back in shape should be no issue for me after I give birth for the fourth time
-I am childhood friends with Ashley, who is also pregnant!

|.::.|Emma|.::.|
MV5BMTU2MjgzNjY1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjA4ODkxMTE@__V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
:;:Full Name:;: Emma Crystal Gilcrest
:;:Nickname:;: Emmy, Em
:;:Age:;: 16
:;:Birthday:;: February 7th
:;:Hair Color:;: Light Brown
:;:Height:;: 5' 3"
:;:Weight:;: 110 Lbs.
:;:Markings:;: Scar on my right elbow
:;:Health Ailments:;: None
:;:Personality & History:;: From when I was eight till I was thirteen, I was an orphan. Just a kid in the streets with nothing to lose. But when I was thirteen, I met Lydia, that's when everything changed. She gave me everything that many would kill to have: Love, Family, a Roof over my head, food, a Home, everything that I could have imagined. She doesn't even treat me as if I am adopted; she treats me like her own daughter. I feel as if she has raised me for a long time, even though I have only been with her for three years. As time passed, I was blessed with two sisters and a brother. Now I have a second brother on the way and I am very excited to welcome him into the Family. I love my Family very much and I would do anything in the world for them; they mean the world to me and I couldn't be more blessed.
:;:Job:;: Part-Time in a Pizza Kitchen, I am co-workers with Kyle
:;:School:;: Fort Fairfield Middle/High
:;:Grade:;: 11th
:;:House:;: I live with my Family in this big house <<See my Mom>>
:;:Car:;: Passed down from yours Truly
:;:Cellphone:;: Always comes in Handy
:;:Crush:;: Benjamin Kirke Fitzgerald
:;:Boyfriend/\Girlfriend:;: Still Single, but Mom doesn't mind if I'm dating
:;:Fiancé:;: Too Young for that...
:;:Spouse:;: Maybe some day
:;:Children:;: Eventually
:;:Expecting:;: After seeing what my Mom is going through, I'll have to think about it. But I believe that the Creation of Life is a beautiful thing.
:;:Pets:;:
Sam- Goliath Bird-Eater Tarantula (Three Years Old, got him when he was a year old): Mom doesn't mind, but she'll have a panic attack if she sees it out of its cage. My Brother doesn't mind it, he finds them fascinating. My Sisters on the other hand, won't even come in my room.
<<See my Mom>>
-I am fascinated by Mother Nature
-I am a Photographer
-People tell me I'm a good singer

|.::.|Drake|.::.|
1755.jpg
:;:Full Name:;: Drake Ryan Gilcrest
:;:Age:;: 11
:;:Birthday:;: June 2nd
:;:Gender:;: Male
:;:Hair Color:;: Brown
:;:Height:;: 3' 11'
:;:Weight:;: 85 lbs.
:;:Markings:;: Scar on my Wrist (I got it when I fell from a Horse when I was six)
:;:Health Ailments:;: Epilepsy
:;:Personality & History:;: Hi, I'm Drake Gilcrest. I live here in Castle Hills with my Mom, Dad and Sisters. I'm glad my Mom is finally having a boy. I have a little brother on the way. To be honest, its tough being the only boy in the house. But that's okay, I'm close to my Dad because of it. I enjoy riding horses. I have been told that I am talented with the Guitar, so I practice playing that on my free time since I can't play it at school or anything. The Town's also a really nice place to be in. I have a sickness called epilepsy; so I have to take a medication daily in order to keep myself from having a Seizure. Otherwise I'd be in and out of the Hospital. Besides that, I'm just attending School happily. Most of the kids are nice too.
:;:Job:;:
:;:School:;: Fort Fairfield Middle/High
:;:Grade:;: 6th
:;:House:;: <<See My Mom>>
:;:Car:;: <<See my Sister Emma since I go to school with her>>
:;:Cellphone:;:
:;:Spouse:;:

:;:Expecting:;:

:;:Pets:;: I like looking at Emma's Pet Tarantula, still trying to figure out why she named him 'Sam'
:;:Other Family:;: <<See my Mom>>

|.::.|Linda|.::.|
f6a1771824955a9fb4385daec4050cce.jpg
:;:Full Name:;: Linda Sarah Gilcrest
:;:Nickname:;: Linsa
:;:Age:;: 9
:;:Birthday:;: September 5th
:;:Hair Color:;: Dark Brown w/ Light Brown Highlights
:;:Height:;: 5' 0'
:;:Weight:;: 90 lbs
:;:Markings:;: No Markings
:;:Health Ailments:;: None
:;:Personality & History:;: For a nine-year-old, people tell me that I'm pretty smart, nice and easygoing. I usually am, until someone makes me angry. I get along well with my Mom and my Siblings. Its hard for me to get mad at my Mom. Its harder now that she's having another baby. Its pretty weird to come home and see my Mother pregnant. But I know that I am pretty excited to have a baby brother. I live in a blessed Family. Out of everyone, I love Emma the most. She helped raise me. She also takes good care of my Mom. Only thing I don't like about my big sister is that she has a pet spider.
:;:Job:;: On Fridays after school and Weekends, I go and Sweep hair at the Local Hair Salon
:;:School:;: Fort Fairfield Elementary
:;:Grade:;: 4th
:;:House:;: <<See my Mom>>
:;:Car:;: <<My Mom takes me to school>>
:;:Crush:;: I don't have a crush on him, but I think Ryan is adorable.

:;:Spouse:;: Some day, I want to get married.

Snow White ౡ Persian ౡ Female ౡ 10 Years Old ౡ
-I play the Violin
-I hope to become better friends with Sarah

|.::.|Camilla|.::.|
Elle-Fanning-7-624x390.jpg
:;:Full Name:;: Camilla Katie Gilcrest
:;:Nickname:;: Cami
:;:Age:;: 8
:;:Birthday:;: May 25th
:;:Hair Color:;: Brown (Dyed Blond)
:;:Height:;: 3' 7"
:;:Weight:;: 87 lbs.
:;:Markings:;: None
:;:Health Ailments:;: Sleep Terror Disorder
:;:Personality & History:;: Up until eight months ago, I was the youngest in my Family. Oh well, better then being in my Brother's position, the only boy. But that's okay. Mom's having a baby boy, so Drake's pretty excited. I know I'm pretty excited to be a big sister. Though it may not seem like it, when I grow up, I want to be a Police Officer, just like Officer Everett. Keeping the town safe, making sure everyone's okay. Like Drake, I'm also close to my Dad and am a bit of a Tomboy. Ever since I was a toddler, I've been having Night Terrors. Since its been going on for a while, my Mom put me in Therapy. But I don't mind, my Therapist is really nice and I have someone to talk to about my Nightmares and just let it all out, you know? I love my Sister Emma and all, but she really needs to get rid of that big creepy spider she has. So I can't really go in her room. Last time I slept in her room, I woke up with that thing on top of my head. Worst moment of my life...Ugh. But that's okay, I have my Cat. I take good care of him and everything. Emma just changes the litter every so often. He gets along with Linda's Cat pretty well, since they're from the same Animal Shelter.
:;:Job:;:
:;:School:;: Fort Fairfield Elementary
:;:Grade:;: 3rd
:;:House:;: <<See my Mom>>
:;:Car:;: <<See my Mom>>
:;:Fiancé:;:

Rudy Ruddy ౡ Abyssinian ౡ Male ౡ 3 Years Old ౡ
-I play the Flute
-I like hanging out with other kids, making new friends

|.::.|Terri|.::.|
single-and-pregnant.jpg
:;:Full Name:;: Terri Angelina Stevens
:;:Age:;: 17
:;:Birthday:;: November 3rd
:;:Hair Color:;: Brown with Blond Highlights
:;:Height:;: 5' 3"
:;:Weight:;: 130 lbs
:;:Markings:;: Scars on her Left Elbow and Right Shoulder
:;:Health Ailments:;: Generalized Anxiety Disorder
:;:Personality & History:;: I grew up in a lower working class family. My Mom was a Bartender and my Dad was a Musician. Before I reached High School, my Dad got killed in a Robbery attempt. Coming home to that was probably one of the worst nights of my life. When I was fifteen years old, only a year after my Dad died, my Mom died of Broken Heart Syndrome. Guess my Dad's passing eventually got to her and she just couldn't take it anymore. Six months after my Mom died, I was sent to live in the Orphanage. Life only gets better for me from there. My Boyfriend of two years ends up dying in a Car Accident with a drunk driver. Only a week after his death, I end up finding out that I am pregnant with his baby. After I have the baby, I hope I can get my parents' house back so I have a place to raise my child. My would-have-been in-laws are helping me out financially, sending five-hundred a month to the Orphanage to take care of me and even paying for my Doctors' Appointments. But they're living up in Canada now. I'm ready to be a Single Mom. I have to stay strong, for the sake of my baby.
:;:Job:;: I'm a Part-Time Hair Stylist, but its getting hard because of my enlarged stomach
:;:School:;: Graduated
:;:Grade:;:
:;:House:;: My Childhood Home...Can't wait to have it back
:;:Car:;: Mom and Dad's old car...
:;:Cellphone:;: Comes in handy, but I try to minimize use since I'm pregnant
:;:Boyfriend/\Girlfriend:;: Shane Collins
:;:Fiancé:;:

:;:Children:;: Expecting
:;:Expecting:;: Seven and a half months pregnant with a baby girl
:;:Pets:;: At some point, I'll probably get a dog
Ray Stevens, Sr. (Father, Deceased) (Aged 45)
Angela Stevens (Mother, Deceased) (Aged 42)
Ray Stevens, Jr. (Older Brother, Whereabouts Unknown) (Age 22)
Lewis Young (Fiancé, Deceased) (Aged 18)
Young Family (Located in Canada, would be In-Laws if not for Lewis' Death)
-I have been playing the Violin since I was six​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.