• Yes

• No

• Haven't Decided Yet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Raises hand-
Question, what day is it? and what is the time so i can properly put in a post

It is a Friday afternoon, but I pulled a snow-day for the kiddies and Anita, so no-one has to go to school in the first few posts.

It is a Friday afternoon, but I pulled a snow-day for the kiddies and Anita, so no-one has to go to school in the first few posts.
okay thanks! Making the post right now

okie dokie, no problem

|.::.|Jin|.::.|
image.jpg

:;:Full Name:;: Jin Lillian Bray ('nee Tang)
:;:Nickname:;:
:;:Age:;: 25
:;:Birthday:;: May 23rd
:;:Gender:;: Female
:;:Eye Color:;: Brown
:;:Hair Color:;: Brown (Naturally Black)
:;:Height:;: 5' 7"
:;:Weight:;: 130 lbs
:;:Markings:;: Scar on left elbow
:;:Health Ailments:;: Social Anxiety
:;:Personality & History:;: I'm very well known for being a nice, caring and understanding person. In High School, my friends often described me as Nice, Caring and Easygoing. Often I am willing to listen to what others have to say. Around the time I was eighteen, me and my then-boyfriend of four years got married. A year later, I was blessed with a beautiful daughter. Now I am blessed with a handsome son. Not sure what I am going to name him yet though. Just another Month and I'll get to hold my little bundle of joy.
:;:Job:;: Nurse (Took Maternity Leave at six months because I got sick of my co-workers touching my belly)
:;:School:;:
:;:Grade:;:

:;:House:;: Its more peaceful then my home in South Korea, I'll say that much.
:;:Car:;: I enjoy Four-Wheeling
:;:Cellphone:;: Smartphones, stupid people...At least that what my teacher liked saying when I was back in School
:;:Boyfriend/\Girlfriend:;:
:;:Fiancé:;:

:;:Spouse:;: Daniel Vincent Bray (Married for nine years)
:;:Children:;: A Seven-Year Old Daughter, Carly. Second child on the way as well
:;:Expecting:;: Eight Months pregnant with a baby boy, very excited to have a son
:;:Pets:;: <See Carly and Dan>
:;:Other Family:;: Most of my side of the Family is in South Korea, including my parents, Dan's side <see Bray Family>
:;:Other:;:
-Family owns a Farm in South Korea
-Although I'm a Country Girl, the American way is much newer to me then I would like to think
-Parents accept Dan as their Son in Law wholeheartedly
-White and Pink are my favorite Colors, but I like White more​

Last edited:
I have a Lily already, do you mind possible switching it to Jin Lillian or choosing another first name just to avoid confusion. Everything else looks great!

I have a Lily already, do you mind possible switching it to Jin Lillian or choosing another first name just to avoid confusion. Everything else looks great!
Sure, you got it.

thank you! adding her now, feel free to post

I'll add the baby boy once you(?) make a form for him n_n

Reactions: Blood Lightning
thank you! adding her now, feel free to post

I'll add the baby boy once you(?) make a form for him n_n
Yeah, once Jin has the baby, I'll create a Character sheet for him. The Creation of Life is a beautiful thing, isn't it? ^^

Alrighty, :)

Just waiting for my Family to come home. Hope you post soon! ^^

Sorry, im sick (again) and probably wont get on the computer tonight. Ill have to reply when i get home from work tomorrow around 6pm est

Aww, okay. I'll have Jin visit the Therapist for her Social Anxiety. Question is, who is it?

(Blythe... Who is currently at home i believe)

Uh oh...Well then! Seeing the amount of snow, looks like poor Jin's stuck at home ={

I'm working on my post now

• Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Glad to see that you're doing better. ^^ looking forward to seeing your post.

Would you care if I stole Thomas's fiance {who is expecting a child} and Eli's girlfriend? They'll be sisters, actually. Let me know. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.