10th
Biological Family:
Marlene Wallis-Imprisoned for selling drugs
Romantic Interests?:
Open
Significant Other?:
Open
Anything else?:
The King family is keeping her for a few weeks because no foster family wants her at the moment, so they are holding her until somebody wants to foster/adopt her.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
| Real Life Picture |
9c25493236555f12628c0473cac2a5f4.jpeg

Full Name: [ First, Middle, Last ]
Maxwell Ray King
Nickname:
Max, occasionally
Sexuality:
Bi
Position:
Adult
Personality:
Dependable, decisive, reckless, imaginative, sensitive, kind of the 'black sheep'
Health Ailments:
Thyroid disease, slight bipolar disorder
Nationalities:
If only he knew.
Grade:
Community college, trying to teach at the local high school.
Biological Family:
Just became aware of a half-brother living in Oakland. Unsure of how he feels about that.
Romantic Interests?:
It takes a while for him to become attracted to someone.
Significant Other?:
None, but he's been waiting for one.
Anything else?:
He was orphaned in the system, but ditched it, ran away at 16- half of him wants to figure out who he is, where he's from, but the other part wants to rely heavily on his friends. Doesn't speak much, but when he does, people listen.

Just out of curiosity... This kid is also a foster kid... Right? Did my character adopted him too? And if he did... At what age? Correct me if I am wrong but... Foster children can keep their own last name... Right? And kids above 18 are considered as adults so which mean to say not eligible for adoption anymore... Right?

Just out of curiosity... This kid is also a foster kid... Right? Did my character adopted him too? And if he did... At what age? Correct me if I am wrong but... Foster children can keep their own last name... Right? And kids above 18 are considered as adults so which mean to say not eligible for adoption anymore... Right?
Sorry, it seems I've been quite vague! It would make sense, I think, for your character to maybe have adopted him? Possibly as a teen? 16-ish?

Sorry, it seems I've been quite vague! It would make sense, I think, for your character to maybe have adopted him? Possibly as a teen? 16-ish?

So my character adopted him and not foster... Right? Since adoption means the adoptive parents can change the adopted kid(s) names if they like... More importantly the last name. I am sorry... I'm getting confuse of who are adopted and who are fostered.

Ooh, sorry! Is it okay if he's kind of a family friend that is hanging out with them for the time being while getting his life together?
That's totally okay! And @Felilla I will reserve those spots for you~

Everyone is looking pretty good! I shall update the list of characters right now.

EDIT:

Okay, now I'm confused myself >.<

• Bucket of Rainbows
tumblr_inline_mv1s5v0WYQ1s4vzin.gif
fa4hau.gif

tumblr_matqa0JZ1N1rv2dduo1_500.gif

Full Name:
Sasha Lilian Wallis
Nickname:
Sash, Skye
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Position:
Sister
Personality:
Kind-Sassy-Fun-Responsible-Fierce-Intelligent
Health Ailments:
Anxiety
Nationalities:
American, Jamaican.
Grade:
10th
Biological Family:
Marlene Wallis-Imprisoned for selling drugs
Romantic Interests?:
Open
Significant Other?:
Open
Anything else?:
The King family is keeping her for a few weeks because no foster family wants her at the moment, so they are holding her until somebody wants to foster/adopt her.​
Quick question: Who is she the sister of? And @Grace Tesla I'm wondering the same thing. What exactly is his position/situation among the Kings?

76a5f47b6169c7fc17552f4bf19cff57.jpg

.:Full Name:.
Adette Willow King {previously Weiss}
.:Nickname:.
Addie~Ad~Ette
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Female
.:Sexuality:.
Heterosexual
.:Position:.
Mother
.:Personality:.
Kind: Like most mothers, Adette is a very optimistic and kind woman that cares deeply for her children. She is more likely to take anyone in rather than send them away and is one of those people that gives food to the homeless. She encourages selflessness in her children, but it also very aware that you have to love yourself to be able to love others. If her children or anyone ever needs her, she is always prepared to jump into action to help.
Strict: Despite her loving nature, Adette is not the easy going parent. She expects chores to be done and wants her children to succeed in life. However, she does not pressure her kids into doing something they don't want to do.
Imaginative/Creative: Adette is always bursting with ideas, something that probably comes with being an author. She is usually quite crafty and tries to encourage artistic freedom in her home, whether with art, words, or music.
Good-Tempered: If your goal is to get Adette angry, stop now. She is a woman that is strong in her reserved and nearly impossible to break. In the same way, she can seem stronger than most during terrible situations and is more of an anchor for those around her.
Sympathetic/Understanding: Having grown up in a tough situation, Adette is a bit better at understanding her adopted children than most. She can relate to their problems and never dismisses their thoughts or feelings. If anyone around her is feeling down, she feels obligated to listen to them and then cheer them up. Her children and no exception and she will drop everything if one of them tells her they need help.
.:Health Ailments:.
Aside from her near-sightedness, Adette is the picture of health although her family does have a history of heart disease.
.:Nationalities:.
German~Greek~French
.:Occupation:.
Author {YA and Adult Fiction|She is a Bestseller}
.:Biological Family:.
Mother and Father are both deceased.
Younger Brother: Brendan Weiss
.:Significant Other:.
Benjamin King

Chris-Hemsworth-027.jpg

Brendan Holt Weiss
Bren-Brennie
Male
Heterosexual
Uncle
{Kind, Humorous, Light-hearted, Charming, Helpful}
Currently, Kris is healthy, but his family has a history of heart disease.
German~Greek~French
Mother and Father are both deceased.
Older Sister: Adette King
.:Romantic Interests:.
Currently, none.
.:Significant Other:.
Single

B]
Stefania+Owen+Carrie+Diaries+Season+1+Episode+U9vCPu7lXUVl.jpg

Josephine Rose Delgado
Josie//Josie-Rose
Female
Pansexual
Neighbor
Realistic: Josephine is relatively down-to-earth. She is a bit of a pessimist at times, but she considers herself a realist. She is not the kind of person you would want to talk to about something far-fetched, which also makes it difficult to trick her.
Honest: Overall, Josephine is a very honest person that speaks her mind often, unless she knows it is inappropriate to do so.
Sarcastic/Cynical: She is also very sarcastic and cynical. Because of this, she does not make friends easily and is quite anti-social at times.
Frugal: Josephine is naturally frugal. She doesn't think about buying things she doesn't need and hardly ever uses something (with the exception of food, though she'll reuse leftovers often) only once. She is always the first to thank someone, because she does not take anything for granted. In fact, she is almost obsessive about returning favors. She will always return a favor with one twice as big.
Loyal/Kind: She would defend a friend if she knew that they were not the person that started it and she is a good listener. Josephine tends to offer advice from past experiences, but would never give advice about something she knows nothing about.
Independent/Stubborn: Josephine refuses to let herself be a doormat. She stands up for herself and what she believes in, which makes her stubborn to almost a fault. Josephine will make sure to see anything she starts through to the end, even if it means unhappiness for her. She will not turn her back on those in need and helps them in anyway possible. Most of traits make Josephine seem obsessive, but she is prepared to do anything if it means accomplishing her goals.
Fragile Immune System
Kiwi~Canadian~Southern Asian Descent
.:Grade:.
11th
Riley Delgado
.:Romantic Interests:.
TBD
.:Significant Other?:.
Pending...​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Quick question: Who is she the sister of? And @Grace Tesla I'm wondering the same thing. What exactly is his position/situation among the Kings?
Should of specified, well i didn't know what to put with that so she is more of a foster teenager who is there till someone else adopts her, it's more in depth in the anything else section, but when it starts, she'll be just arriving.

Goodness, I apologize. An ex-foster, maybe? That's staying with them for the moment while getting his life together. Sound good?

I'm only thinking about how jam-packed this house will be with all these people in it XD

@Poetic_Justic3 Okie dokie! I'll put her position as a Foster Teenager. @un coin de soleil Just letting you know that Sasha will be staying with the Kings, but as a foster kid. c: If you already knew, I'm sorry. I don't know if people are stalking the thread like I am.

@Grace Tesla Don't apologize! I just wanted to clear it up and get a better understanding. But, yes, that sounds good~ ^^

@Poetic_Justic3 Chances are, Adette is going to let Sasha go anywhere. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
@Grace Tesla

So his last name shouldn't be King since he is a foster child. Why not let him be a worker at Ben's shop?

@Felilla

And now we know who is the very source of the adopting/fostering all these messed up kids.

@Grace Tesla

So his last name shouldn't be King since he is a foster child. Why not let him be a worker at Ben's shop?

@Felilla

And now we know who is the very source of the adopting/fostering all these messed up kids.
Once she finds them, she never lets them go. ^.^

Reactions: Kitsune
@Grace Tesla

@Felilla

Well, Max doesn't quite have a last name, period. He refused to go by Doe or Smith or Green, one of the generic names they give to kids with no records, so I think he'll take what he can get- I think he'd adopt that name bc it's the only one he's connected to. And maybe?? I'm not sure.

Well, Max doesn't quite have a last name, period. He refused to go by Doe or Smith or Green, one of the generic names they give to kids with no records, so I think he'll take what he can get- I think he'd adopt that name bc it's the only one he's connected to. And maybe?? I'm not sure.

So basically what you're trying to say is--and please correct me if I am wrong--Maxwell is an orphaned since the day he was born, hence, he doesn't know his last name (which social service would provide him one, which are generic ones correct). But he ran away from the system when he was 16 and he just thought about a random last name which was King? How did he come to know of his half-brother if he doesn't know his last name?

And additionally my next question is... As are the rest of the adopted/foster kids... How did the King's adopted/foster you?

Um, perhaps Charlie was fostered when she was a preteen and the Kings decided to keep her. Since you are the mom you could tell us the reasons for that.

So basically what you're trying to say is--and please correct me if I am wrong--Maxwell is an orphaned since the day he was born, hence, he doesn't know his last name (which social service would provide him one, which are generic ones correct). But he ran away from the system when he was 16 and he just thought about a random last name which was King? How did he come to know of his half-brother if he doesn't know his last name?

And additionally my next question is... As are the rest of the adopted/foster kids... How did the King's adopted/foster you?
Well, as I said, Max was fostered by the Kings, then ran from the system to try and make a life for himself (didn't work), and that's why he's back with his old foster parents.

This is going to sound rediculous, but I've been thinking of my character. Could I make her a year or two younger? I feel like her rebellious and mopey/snarky personality don't fit her age. I just want to be accurate....:boggled:

Status
Not open for further replies.