Fallout: Heartland Remedies - 10/10

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really, really sorry. My laptop was left in the car the night I posted that and I wasn't able to access my home monitor until now. I don't think I can keep up and I don't want to slow you down, so I think I'll have to jump out. As for my character; do whatever you feel might be fit with her. I really like the concept of the roleplay and all of you are kickass writers. I wish you the best of luck. Again, sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused.

• Love
Reactions: Azuremoon
I hate that you can't continue! I loved Penny's uniqueness in the world. Given the situation, we'll probably have to kill Penny.

@Tiberius I hope to write with you in the future.

It's all you, @AtomicItalian !

What's everybody think; once we're out of Junk Town, re-open signups for 2-3 spots? Or book onwards survival style?

@Tiberius, Real shame to see you go. Yours was an extremely interesting character and as azure said, she had some real uniqueness in the world. In all honesty, I was really looking forward to messing with Penny later on in the story. Do try to reconsider.

:( good luck in all your endeavors, Tiberius.

I think it would be good to reopen spots, but certainly in a controlled manner. I'm fine playing on for now until we see how things pan out - if we need more or not. We may be able to get by introducing more characters by ourselves. That could be less messy.

Reactions: Azuremoon
We'll see how well we go until the next plot area. If we feel it's needed we'll open a spot up.

i have the perfect plan on how we could get out of the cage, but I need you guys to be on board for this, because once I set this in motion everything's going to go mighty fast. My plan isn't exactly silent.

Reactions: Jess Incognito
I'm down. Just remember that Clep is basically useless in a fight at the moment and Aly is tripping balls and probably vomiting (though if Azure wants to skip the trip he could write past it saying her previous drug use had given her some sort of tolerance for psychoactive chemicals or some such)

I'm totally on board for the trip. I love playing the symptoms of a drug addict. Haha.

Reactions: caligari
I think so, I'll see how many RP's I've got going on and let you know. I should be down for this, but I just need to check

Status
Not open for further replies.