Fallout: Heartland Remedies - 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, ok, might I actually suggest moving forward already to junk town. I fear that lvl1337noob might actually only come online once a week, or at least not very often.

He'd been responding rather quickly at first, but now he hasn't came online since Sunday :/

It might not be to hard to move to Junk Town, assuming Ashley was knocked unconscious, and he can jump back in by waking up there. If he doesn't come back on before to long, we'll just have to move on without him :/

I think it's safe to reply if you'd like, Caligari. If not though I might go ahead and jump us to Junk Town.

Well, if you wouldn't mind, could you go first, you know what you want junk town to look like and what they're planning with their captives. I can only guess and the things I have in mind are probably either not horrifying enough or too horrifying.

My activity is going to be spotty until possibly the 17th-ish. If I take more than a day to reply please go on without me! I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
(also, I apologise for my short posts, I'll try to make them lengthier from here on out)

You're character is definitely stands out among our crowd and seems a parallel of mine. If nothing else I'm sure the others wouldn't mind having your character separated as opposed to killed off, if we get too far ahead.

Thanks for the heads up!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Still here! Just waiting for my turn in line to come up. I think Penny is before me?

Penny will actually be inactive until the Seventeenth and has said its fine to continue.

I don't want to move to far without her but this round should be fine :)

Also lurking and waiting for the order to come around.

Sorry, trying to catch up on all my RP's. I'll have something up tonight/tomorrow

Well, it would be, except on the last page when order was first mentioned, Azure said we wouldn't start an order until Lvl1337N00b, which would mean I have awhile to post.

I can post now if everyone would like, I was just trying to do as told. Perhaps I misunderstood.

• Useful
Reactions: caligari
Yeah sorry about the wait, gonna knock out a post today. Been so hyped for this I accidentally started playing FO:NV in anticipation and forgot to pot xD

Jess, go ahead and post - or anyone . n00b messaged telling me they weren't going to be able to continue.

• Thank You
Reactions: caligari
Will do as soon as I get the chance.

• Thank You
Reactions: Azuremoon
So, are we still holding on to a certain order or something or are we just going to continue going forward ass first and hope we don't get fucked along the way? 'cause either's fine by me.

I'm thinking we forget the order. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but not so much anymore.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.