Fallout: Heartland Remedies - 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a good idea when there are a lot of people, but since we seem to have downsized, we might be okay without.

Hey guys, I took the liberty of just doing a doctor thing and diagnosing her. I hope I didn't step on any toes, but I figured it would make sense that the doctor would kind of take over the current situation.

If there's any issues let me know and I'll edit accordingly, thanks.

No, yeah, I expected something like that to happen so you've played right into my hands. I'm happier than a pig in shit right now.
I'll wait for someone else to post first though before I reply, been hogging the limelight for too long at this point.

No, yeah, I expected something like that to happen so you've played right into my hands. I'm happier than a pig in shit right now.
I'll wait for someone else to post first though before I reply, been hogging the limelight for too long at this point.
I don't know if I should be worried or not but I'm glad that this will help move the story forward for our characters!

I don't understand, why would you be worried?
Oh just the phrase "played right into my hand" tends to be used right before a super villain unleashes some trap, haha. I'm not really worried, more just like "oh man whats gonna happen"

Reactions: Astrologian
Oh, no, no, no, I just meant that I was hoping you'd do what you did. I don't have a maniacal plan set up or anything like that. It just made it easier to get me out of the situation I wrote myself in.

What, you mean you didn't want to be a murderer today? ;P

I like what we have going, its moving along now.

So unless anyone has any other ideas, I think if the Vault Boy kid has lockpicking skills maybe he could splinter the razor using a rock or take apart his harmonica and use the thin metal to create a pick and get us out of the cage.

I don't know what Azure has planned, just brainstorming some ways we could get out.

Or lure the guard and get him close enough to slice up if lock-picking isn't an option.
Some sort of scuffle - there would be a chance if some Raiders came into the cell for whatever reason, maybe to check up on Aly in the morning?

But yeah, if there's something planned already, that works, too.

If anything, we'd need Azure's character to escape; she's the only one who knows her way around town having been there before and all, so she's the only one who knows where the defences are weakest, where to get a vehicle (if we're planning on taking one), where supplies are (though that seems low on the priority list), etc.

Hey guys. Life has been kinda busy for me as of late and something could be happening that would require my full attention so I'm sorry to say that I'll be dropping out of this RP. Feel free to kill Noah or put him on the backburner but its going to be awhile before I can come back.

hmmm... We seem to have ground to a stop yet again. If this is because my post didn't allow for much of a reply, let me know and I'll edit it.

I wouldn't say it was because your post Caligari.

@Tiberius with Pyrojack being unable to continue (shame :/ ), I think it should be your go again? I would, but Ally can't do much right now.
As for the plan, getting out of the theater/ prison is up to everyone, it's getting out of the city I'll more or less lead us through.

PS: Sorry for not replying earlier; stopped getting notifications :p

Hahah. Sorry if I kept anyone waiting. I was wondering if I should've posted or not. I didn't want to flood Sora out. I'll start writing a post now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Azuremoon
I think it best if @AtomicItalian followed Tiberius up. He can properly diagnose your character and perhaps fix her up for more interaction other than "trying to not die of overdose".

Reactions: Azuremoon
oh wait Tiberius hasn't posted yet. Ok well I'll have something up once s/he's got something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.