Fallen Feathers (ReBoot) Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the rain is starting to pour, they could be forced back into the tavern by the bottom falling out and visibility being obstructed.

Reactions: lynzy
A sordid affair between a ratzerl and an orc? :D

And as for currency...Maybe like copper tablets? Like mini planks of wood, but like copper.

Alright here is what I have for currency! Tell me what you think!

Sarok and Iron Rock: Varies coins (copper, iron, gold)
Elineshire: Elven tokens (Made of a mixture of silver and wood)
Southern Jungles: Orcish and Crocdilians trade for goods
Northern Badlands: Various

Any ideas?

Don't get too comfy, guys! The main plot will be beginning just as soon as I can get a post written up. Prepare for undead and massive fired and excitement.

• Love
There are two things you don't get in the way of for an Orc. Getting laid and getting drunk.

@lynzy Hahaha, I see you like Ruth's idea of a 'date'. lol!

I'm still not sure what you changed into to have a larger liver. xD

The perverted mind of mine keeps saying "Well, he might be able to rider in more than one way now..."

she didn't change into a creature, she just altered the size of her liver. Which means something(s) got smaller. Her mass has to stay the same or she gets into real trouble lol

Not to be too technical here sweety, but if you made your liver the only thing to be enlarged, without shifting the size of your thorasic (Chest) cavity, you would effectively smother yourself. Your liver sits right near your diaphragm. If it can't expand, you don't breath. >.>

If it got smaller she'd be puking her guts out cause she couldn't handle it. <.<

yes, I know but as you said, 'technical' it is a story and to be too tec related would get boring for most to read. Sooo I simplified is all. I can change the post if it needs it?

Naw. >.> I kinda like she can make specific parts bigger. ;P

Hahaha. Yeah baby! XD

Does Her big strong Orc need to come rescue her? >.>

I guess not.

@Peregrine can Ruthgar fight the undead guys?

They aren't really in a position to be fought. After all, they are outside the walls, and the Church is inside. He could, but there are enough of them that he'd get massively swarmed. And if he drew that much attention to himself, it is very likely that Lord Spiritus would single him out for some... Unwanted attention.

Don't worry. There will be a lot of fighting as soon as everyone gets secured in the church and flees the village. He'll get all the blood he could want.

10276992_1406377072969672_4353865863022173092_n.jpg

I just had to show this. lol

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.