Fallen Feathers (ReBoot) Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my post up earlier, so I guess Strath will have to wait on your post Wolf.

Oh!

I have a thing about Changlings I need your guys opinion on....

Should they either be

1.) The offspring of a Fae and another race, and that what makes them so rare...
2.) Be like the Fae and nearly hunted to death
3.) or just be rare.....

Also, went and figured out what a strath is, since its in the dictionary.

"A strath is a large valley, typically a river valley that is wide and shallow (as opposed to a glen which is typically narrower and deep).[1]"

I've actually still got to sit downa nd write my opening post. Was wanting to that tonight but stuff got int he way. Looks like I'm working on it tomorrow.

@Lonewolf888978 Yeah....we still gotta do our bar brawl don't we? xD

I don't mind...but I'm kinda leery abut it--cause I did tell her she smelled. So I'm not entirely certain it should be so soon.

A knock-down-dragout fight between a grumpy lizard and a drunk Orc I think would kill the mood pretty quick.

What do you think @lynzy ?

Then again she could one up both of us--and while we're bitching and moaning--could dry up the ale and pass out. we could both say she's a light weight then proceed to one up each other and form an unlikely trio.

Rinse . Repeat.

P.S You are so gonna love my post. xD

Reactions: lynzy
Yeah, we do, but Tazelwurm, now known as a certain Teacup, vanished on us last time. Fairly efficiently, too. But if she says she is planning on sticking around, I have no objection to giving her the last spot, since Deshwitat seems to have vanished as well.

@lynzy What do think about Ruth now? xD

Uh oh. I think I started something. lmao.

Well, I'm glad I made an impression at least. xD

Things are about to get...lively. XD

I just made a hot chick get the hots for an Orc. Damn I'm good.

@lynzy is Keenan there already?

@Lonewolf888978 How do you wanna do this? Since we probably are the two biggest characters in the bar. xD

I'm expecting a display of Manliness here! so get it ON! lol

Hey, I'm down for a brawlin' but we should at least know how it should impact other characters.

I know Cirdan doesn't wanna fight me. xD

And why would he? You are a brute, and he believes in no unnecessary movement. :tongue:

Oh, so he's better than me?! I outta pull a Hulk and slug him when we are fighting a bad guy. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.