Fallen Feathers (ReBoot) Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I am occupied at the moment.
I will try my best to make a sheet by Friday, for school's coming up on my end.

If you can't get it up yet don't worry too much. It is looking like we may be completely recreating the thread so as to better match the wishes of myself as a GM, and the other players.

All the same, can't wait to have you join us. Good luck with school.

Alright y'all, been a busy summer and with School starting up next week I wont have time to be running this anymore....

Y'all can feel free to take this over, make your own thread or do whatever!

I'm so sorry I havent been an active GM, and making y'all wait so long....

• Thank You
Reactions: lynzy
Thanks for letting us know, Wolf. I'm sorry you won't be with us anymore, but Fallen Feathers will continue!

• Thank You
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Hey, just wondering if this RP is still active. I'd hate to graveyard it if you all are still interested.
If not let me know, otherwise someone might want to post to give it a bump :)

We are going to be rebooting this thread at a later date, once we have figured out what exactly we are going to be doing, but it will be in a brand new thread. I believe everyone who is participating has been invited into the Conversation. I will need this OOC in the future in order to copy over some of the pieces in the introduction posts to the new thread. Other than that, I think it can be moved to the graveyard.

Could you leave the OOC ungraveyarded for a little while longer, so that I can copy Wolf's and my own posts?

Yep, I'll graveyard the IC and leave this one for you to plot and plan in ^^
Take your time and just let me (or another CV or mod) know when you're done or if you decide you want to keep it for other things etc.

@Falcon

You can go ahead and move this to the graveyard now. Thank you for being willing to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.