Fallen Feathers (ReBoot) Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Peregrine

Yes, I'm very sorry about that last time. And I do plan on sticking around this time.

Good enough for me. You get our last spot.

Wolf, you may want to mark this as closed... somewhere. :)

@lynzy Should I make a post before Keenan makes an entrance?

@lynzy I'm sorry I didn't get to say good night lovely. I passed out from my pain meds. Being disabled sucks. Hahaha.

I've also decided that we should let @Lonewolf888978 lead. It'll give me a good feel on how far he might want to take this.

We could just end up roaring and hissing at each other. You know, cause Orcs don't let other males encroach on their babes.

But he'll be majorly confused when he wants her more than the booze. xD

Reactions: lynzy
Is oky with me hun, would be nice to see what he can come up with too ;) and I know what you mean, my meds got me too last night lol only way I ever sleep anymore (sigh)

Aye, being blown up in the war brought me to that conclusion really quick.

As for what he comes up with--that has way too many variations t o consider until I know how Mr.Rex want to proceed. It'll be comical for sure either way.

I blame this on that damn skirt of hers. >.>

So sorry! I was hanging with the guys last night! I'll get that post up now! And also, I'm gonna go and also add the aging process and language......

• Thank You
I'm sorry for the silence from me! Wasn't able to get on thursday, friday i was gone at state vocal competition and now is the first time I've actually been able to do anything online! i did et my post up tho!

Im still here, just..really sick atm.

So! The conversation of money has now been thoroughly breached IC. Anyone interested in making something up? I am assuming that currency would be consistent within each nation, so whatever works in Dragon's Gate would work in Oak Village, but now we get to decide what each nation would use as monies.

*note. I put coins in my post just cause I needed something, but that could easily be edited if we come up with something else.

Last edited:
If we are going to be starting the main plot soon, I don't think we want Abel and Cirdan reaching their inn. Anyone got anything interesting that could slow them down?

Stopping by the church? Running into the bandits that Immortal didn't kill?

They aren't leaving the town, and I know Cirdan isn't particularly religious. I don't know about Abel, but I wouldn't think so either. Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.