Fallen and Livian (hatalia)(Luka nd Livian only!!!!!!)

"yay i wish but i already am.... prengent" she was all she choke out before bursting into tears

'' no i (sob) havent...(sob) told him (sob) yet!!" she cried harder

"thx" livean hugged her sister back and qiuckly re-composed herself
"but i dont know if alfred wants kids. how would i know if he will accpept it or if i am a not ready to be a mother? and alfred is starting to get supicios about me wearing loose shirts, my sytpoms like morning sickness, and i have started to clean out a room. also because of my hormones everything i have liked tastes like crap and england's food is the only thing that will taste good. plus i am in four months of prengency and i know have to tell him soon. thats not even the worst part!!!" livean said with a sigh

Fallen shushed her sister Pointing to a even more stunned America standing behind her.

"i'm having twins." she said to her sister before turning around to see america
livian gasped covering her hands over her mouth with her eyes starting to well up with tears at the sight of her husband
'oh no!!!' she thought to herself as she got up running right past alfred, leaving a shocked alfred

Fallen facepalmed running after her nearly pushing the stunned Alfred to the ground as she ran passed.

'liveans.... pregent!!! with twins and 4 months in. gosh im an idiot i didnt even notice it! what kind of husband am i!!' the stunned alfred was still trying to grasp a hold of reality while hitting himself
'i need to go after her!' he got up and ran
livean ran and hid behind a plant near a neigboring house

Fallen tripped over her foot as she stopped. "Well ouch." she sat up scooting over "Ya know he isnt going t carehe loves you."

"REALLY???" she looked up at her sister with teary eyes

"Yes really he's ben your husband for several years ya know." she smiled

"it is true livean." alfred said as he came up to his wife and wrapping his arms around her
"i am really glad we are going to have kids and you will make the perfect mother. i just know it!!" he smiled with the gleams in his eyes
"besides you will have great family beside us like your sister and our kids will have her kid to hang out and play with!" her wrapped his arms around them both
"i geuss!" livean playfully punched him

Fallen laughed as gilbert ran up to them he was out of breath "I've.....been .....looking every where." he huffed

"DUDE!! what happened to you and you could have followed me!" america said as if nothing had happened

"I was in shock werent u i'm gonna be a dad!" his smile grew as he pulled his wife to him hugging her

"yay i kinda was when i heard you were!" america said and livean luaghed wiping away her tears from crying

"yea>." he smiled tickling his wife making her laugh.

livean got up and walked over to gilbert
"MAN UP WILL YOU!!!!!! THE WOREST PART IS YET TO START!! EVERYDAY YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH FOOD CARVINS, MORNING SICKNESS, BOOBS HURTING, BEGINING SICK ALL THE TIME, AND THE MOOD SWINGS! YOUR LUCKY BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE TO CARRY THE BABY BUT YOU R WIFE DOES!!!! SHES EVEN MORE LUCKY BECAUSE SHES NOT THE ONE HAVING TWINS AND ISNT 4 MONTHS IN. ALSO I AM HAVING HUGE CARVING FOR A MILKSHAKE NOW!!!!!" livean screamed smacking gilbert
"buuuurrrrrppp!!!" livean burped
"told you it can hapen any time and sorry i was having a random mood-swing!" she said sincerely

(when i have kids i always have twins its odd having only one XP)

Fallen fell asleep in gilberts arms tired. "Well at least she wont be like that for a while shes strong at keeping ehr thoughts straight."